Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Male domestic abuse 09:57 - Mar 1 with 923 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47252756

Not talked about and mostly made lightly of all abuse is wrong
Male domestic abuse on 10:11 - Mar 1 with 903 viewsHighjack

My brother was battered to shit by his ex. Burned with hot irons, hit by frying pans. Very nasty stuff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Male domestic abuse on 11:18 - Mar 1 with 867 viewscontroversial_jack

An ex workmate was regularly battered by his wife. He would often come to work with his face scratched and full of cuts.One time he had the back of his hand sliced open with a kitchen knife.He denied it of course and said it was an accident, but he was right handed and the cut was on the back of his right hand.I don't know if he was too embarrassed to admit it, but he was not the macho type.
Male domestic abuse on 12:05 - Mar 1 with 853 viewsCountyJim

Male domestic abuse on 11:18 - Mar 1 by controversial_jack

An ex workmate was regularly battered by his wife. He would often come to work with his face scratched and full of cuts.One time he had the back of his hand sliced open with a kitchen knife.He denied it of course and said it was an accident, but he was right handed and the cut was on the back of his right hand.I don't know if he was too embarrassed to admit it, but he was not the macho type.

Same here worked with steelworker his mrs beat him terribly he was a gentle giant as well boxed for England as a youth turns out she had really bad PMT

Still together she's had the help she needed
Male domestic abuse on 12:16 - Mar 1 with 847 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Male domestic abuse on 12:05 - Mar 1 by CountyJim

Same here worked with steelworker his mrs beat him terribly he was a gentle giant as well boxed for England as a youth turns out she had really bad PMT

Still together she's had the help she needed

As well as a long custodial sentence hopefully?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Male domestic abuse on 12:22 - Mar 1 with 839 viewsJackfath

The problem is the Police will ALWAYS protect the lady and the children.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Male domestic abuse on 12:24 - Mar 1 with 833 viewsSirjohnalot

Male domestic abuse on 12:22 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Not so. I’m seeing more and more DV cases in court with the perpetrator being female. Support agencies aren’t quite there and there’s still quite a lot of prejudice out there with male victims, but it exists,
Male domestic abuse on 12:29 - Mar 1 with 827 viewsJackfath

Male domestic abuse on 12:24 - Mar 1 by Sirjohnalot

Not so. I’m seeing more and more DV cases in court with the perpetrator being female. Support agencies aren’t quite there and there’s still quite a lot of prejudice out there with male victims, but it exists,

You are perhaps right about the law courts but the agencies I had dealings with were absolutely dreadful. The vast majority of men are on the back foot from the get go.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Male domestic abuse on 12:39 - Mar 1 with 816 viewsSirjohnalot

Male domestic abuse on 12:29 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

You are perhaps right about the law courts but the agencies I had dealings with were absolutely dreadful. The vast majority of men are on the back foot from the get go.

Completely agree with that. It’s where It was for women 20 years ago
Login to get fewer ads

Male domestic abuse on 12:41 - Mar 1 with 812 viewsJackfath

Male domestic abuse on 12:39 - Mar 1 by Sirjohnalot

Completely agree with that. It’s where It was for women 20 years ago

CAFCASS Cymru being perhaps the worst.

Male domestic abuse on 12:47 - Mar 1 with 802 viewsHighjack

Male domestic abuse on 12:22 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

I’m all for the police protecting the children.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Male domestic abuse on 12:48 - Mar 1 with 799 viewsJackfath

Male domestic abuse on 12:47 - Mar 1 by Highjack

I’m all for the police protecting the children.

Even when it's the mother who is dishing out the abuse?

Male domestic abuse on 13:12 - Mar 1 with 788 viewscontroversial_jack

There's not a lot the police or social services can actually do to protect the woman and children, unless there is actual evidence of any abuse.As with any case there has to be solid evidence, ie a witness or recordings etc.The woman's word alone is not enough.

It's not easy to get a molestation order either, lot's of evidence is required. Courts seem to be too lenient of the perpetrators too. Before anyone contradicts me, we have been through it with our daughter and it's a nightmare.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024