Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds 00:41 - Mar 3 with 8146 viewsvalleyboy

Nothing at all with Jenkins in stopping James signing for Leeds. Only in that he was told in no uncertain terms that if James was sold to Leeds, Potter was going to walk away

This is making sence in what I have been already told by someone that is related to Dan James

What I don’t understand is that the same person has said that Swansea was not interested in negotiating a new contract with Jsmes before the Leeds episode

Might be different now, but who knows
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 00:45 - Mar 3 with 4856 viewsNeathJack

Makes sence.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 08:02 - Mar 3 with 4517 viewsbuilthjack

Seems a sencible theory

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 08:05 - Mar 3 with 4506 viewssainthelens

Apparently there are 100 sense in a dollar.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 08:19 - Mar 3 with 4462 viewsQJumpingJack

I am not sure how true this story is. Potter would have been walking away from a lot of money.

It was down to Jenkins. Dan James transfer collapses and Jenkins is gone 48 hours later.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:16 - Mar 3 with 4236 viewsBadlands

LUBIHTSL

(for lovers of anagrams)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:19 - Mar 3 with 4219 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 08:19 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

I am not sure how true this story is. Potter would have been walking away from a lot of money.

It was down to Jenkins. Dan James transfer collapses and Jenkins is gone 48 hours later.

How would Potter be walking away from a lot of money???

What Potter has done in Swansea, he wouldn’t be out of football for very long

Most probably would get a managers job in no time at all, with much more money than what he is on now
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:21 - Mar 3 with 4211 viewsexiledclaseboy

I thought the deal collapsed cos Leeds turned out to be potless.

Poll: Tory leader

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 4160 viewsGixerJack

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:21 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

This is far more credible
Login to get fewer ads

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:58 - Mar 3 with 4038 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They could not afford the loan deal. We made more money by beating Brentford £360,000 TV money V Man City £140,000 and gate money v City £175,000 (45% of £350,000 to £400,000 depending on number of kids for £5)

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:07 - Mar 3 with 3984 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:21 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

Whether Leeds are potlessas as you say

But do you think that Swansea would have allowed for James to go up to Leeds, to have a medical, to have a shirt printed and were ready to present James as a Leeds player if the groundwork for the transfer had not already been agreed

Something happened to make someone in Swansea change their mind

Whether you believe what I have said is up to you
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:08 - Mar 3 with 3975 viewsmonmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:13 - Mar 3 with 3946 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:58 - Mar 3 by felixstowe_jack

They could not afford the loan deal. We made more money by beating Brentford £360,000 TV money V Man City £140,000 and gate money v City £175,000 (45% of £350,000 to £400,000 depending on number of kids for £5)

That amount of money is just small change to the black hole in Swansea’s financial situation

Or are you one that believes Swansea will not be selling players in four months time
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:19 - Mar 3 with 3910 viewsDarran

Probably meant séance I heard Elsie Partridge was up in Aberdare last week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:20 - Mar 3 with 3909 viewsUxbridge

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:07 - Mar 3 by valleyboy

Whether Leeds are potlessas as you say

But do you think that Swansea would have allowed for James to go up to Leeds, to have a medical, to have a shirt printed and were ready to present James as a Leeds player if the groundwork for the transfer had not already been agreed

Something happened to make someone in Swansea change their mind

Whether you believe what I have said is up to you

Maybe that something was Leeds seeking to change the financial terms on the day due to being potless? Just speculating, like.

The idea that Jenkins fell on his sword is just silly. He wouldn't have been up there in the first place if it had any merit.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:36 - Mar 3 with 3834 viewsQJumpingJack

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 09:19 - Mar 3 by valleyboy

How would Potter be walking away from a lot of money???

What Potter has done in Swansea, he wouldn’t be out of football for very long

Most probably would get a managers job in no time at all, with much more money than what he is on now

If the story has any truth, and Potter and the club are reading this thread then it doesn't help Daniel James (or his family). Young Daniel may have some explaining to do in training tomorrow to GP.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:39 - Mar 3 with 3817 viewsvetchonian

Rumour mongering from a supporter of a club that allows its record signing to fly with an unqualified pilot...then refuses to pay monies owed for same said player......or and by the way they lost again. Suspect this turncoat is trying to deflect attention away from them.

I doubt we will ever know what really happened regarding Dan's "failed" transfer or Huw walking but I doubt Potter would threaten to resign in a recent interview he described the "upheaval " of moving the family..so doubt he would just walk away and better to argue and be sacked with compo.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:48 - Mar 3 with 3764 viewsQJumpingJack

Not only the club but journos will be looking at this thread and could call Potter directly asking about his potential resignation.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:52 - Mar 3 with 3748 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:20 - Mar 3 by Uxbridge

Maybe that something was Leeds seeking to change the financial terms on the day due to being potless? Just speculating, like.

The idea that Jenkins fell on his sword is just silly. He wouldn't have been up there in the first place if it had any merit.

You know that’s not true

The information I had last night, virtually came out from within the club

I can’t say no more as you would know who I was referring to

Remembering as well in what I have been told from a close relative of James

Why do you think Potter came out so enthusiastic about James not going to Leeds then

Don’t tell me that you are still as dull as before as you were in another forum, that you think there will be no fire sale come the end of the season

We will have a better understanding when the financial statement comes out for last year in the next couple of days (if it does come out) what is going to happen
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:53 - Mar 3 with 3742 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I very much doubt Potter would just walk away.

If the James and Fer transfers had gone through I could imagine him asking the owners for an update on the financial position and clarity as to whether we are in a situation where we have to sell everyone with a pulse whatever their age and prospects.

I could imagine him telling his agent to quietly let it be known that he would welcome an approach.

I can't imagine him walking though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:55 - Mar 3 with 3736 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:39 - Mar 3 by vetchonian

Rumour mongering from a supporter of a club that allows its record signing to fly with an unqualified pilot...then refuses to pay monies owed for same said player......or and by the way they lost again. Suspect this turncoat is trying to deflect attention away from them.

I doubt we will ever know what really happened regarding Dan's "failed" transfer or Huw walking but I doubt Potter would threaten to resign in a recent interview he described the "upheaval " of moving the family..so doubt he would just walk away and better to argue and be sacked with compo.

Manager to be sacked with compo

That’s the last thing any manager would want on his CV
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:58 - Mar 3 with 3716 viewsQJumpingJack

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:55 - Mar 3 by valleyboy

Did you have permission from the relative to post this info on the messageboard?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 10:59]
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:59 - Mar 3 with 3707 viewsvetchonian

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:55 - Mar 3 by valleyboy

Like your current manager?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 11:00 - Mar 3 with 3701 viewsvalleyboy

Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 10:36 - Mar 3 by QJumpingJack

If the story has any truth, and Potter and the club are reading this thread then it doesn't help Daniel James (or his family). Young Daniel may have some explaining to do in training tomorrow to GP.

What has James got to explain about

For starters James was allowed to go to Leeds with the intention of him being sold to that club

It was Swansea that at the last minute changed their mind

If anything it’s James that needs an apology and not the other way round
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 11:01 - Mar 3 with 3693 viewstrinityann

In Huw we trust, even when he is gone.
Real reason for Dan James not signing for Leeds on 11:04 - Mar 3 with 3674 viewsQJumpingJack

James via you have given the biggest exclusive of the season.
Potter was ready to walk on transfer deadline day. This is massive if true and puts Potter in a very difficult situation. You must be able see this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024