Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? 07:14 - Mar 29 with 7258 viewsSgorioFruit

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU???

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:43 - Mar 30 with 1374 viewsHighjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:18 - Mar 30 by CwmafanJack

Clearly I was being hypothetical, bit slow are we bach? No such thing at the moment but the younger generation in wales can see the massive potential and the numerous possibilities independence will bring, nothing good comes from this " union " for wales. 20 years tops wales will be independent.

He was pointing out correctly that even if we split from the U.K. we wouldn’t be independent if we were in the EU.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 14:25 - Mar 30 with 1341 viewsScotia

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 09:35 - Mar 30 by Kilkennyjack

Do you think that welsh people are uniquely dull amongst all the peoples of the world that we cannot run our own affairs ?

Whereas May, Gove, Boris, Hunt, Davis, IDS are just the sort of superior English toffs that we need to lead us. Feck off.

Carolyn Harris? Mike Hedges? Neil McAvoy? Carl Sergeants offspring? Not exactly blessed with political genius ourselves.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 18:06 - Mar 30 with 1307 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 14:25 - Mar 30 by Scotia

Carolyn Harris? Mike Hedges? Neil McAvoy? Carl Sergeants offspring? Not exactly blessed with political genius ourselves.

Well ....there were only 3 truly great orators in Parliament in the last century - and 2 were Welsh. Not so bloody dull mate.

David Lloyd George - just our war time leader
Nye - just delivered our NHS

Plenty of political talent for an independent wales.

As the man said, 20 years max.

Beware of the Risen People

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 18:12 - Mar 30 with 1301 viewsbluey_the_blue

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 18:06 - Mar 30 by Kilkennyjack

Well ....there were only 3 truly great orators in Parliament in the last century - and 2 were Welsh. Not so bloody dull mate.

David Lloyd George - just our war time leader
Nye - just delivered our NHS

Plenty of political talent for an independent wales.

As the man said, 20 years max.

Plenty of political talent? Really?

Given the complaining the Assembly is Cardiff biased, can't wait for an independent Wales...
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:11 - Mar 30 with 1266 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:42 - Mar 29 by PentyrchJack

I am a Welsh speaker and have promoted Welsh business and trade all over the commonwealth countries and consider myself truly Welsh and British. I also love Dafydd Iwan! However why would Wales want to remain in EU because the majority including me voted "out" and out means out without a deal. In the impossible scenario of self directed independence, what on earth is Wales going to survive on because we produce little, we have no clear energy policy and we have an unhealthy and poorly educated population thanks to 20 years of devolution?

At least someone that can see the bullshit of Labour and Plaid Cymru

And as for Education

How much lower can Wales go

It’s a known fact in education circles that at least 25% of so called teachers should never be anywhere near children and another 20% only doing enough to keep their jobs
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 22:50 - Mar 30 with 1235 viewsHighjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:11 - Mar 30 by valleyboy

At least someone that can see the bullshit of Labour and Plaid Cymru

And as for Education

How much lower can Wales go

It’s a known fact in education circles that at least 25% of so called teachers should never be anywhere near children and another 20% only doing enough to keep their jobs

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 02:13 - Mar 31 with 1223 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:18 - Mar 30 by CwmafanJack

Clearly I was being hypothetical, bit slow are we bach? No such thing at the moment but the younger generation in wales can see the massive potential and the numerous possibilities independence will bring, nothing good comes from this " union " for wales. 20 years tops wales will be independent.

What he (and others) are saying that there is no such thing as independence within the EU. You bunch of f*ckng nutters . Why the hell do you think the UK is trying to leave? Slow, yes. But you, not him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:34 - Mar 31 with 1179 viewsHighjack

I never understand the notion of the Scots, welsh and Irish spending 800 years trying to wrench power back from London only to hand it immediately over to Brussels/Strasbourg.

It’s the big problem with nationalists, they aren’t pro Wales, they’re anti English.

Login to get fewer ads

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:46 - Mar 31 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:34 - Mar 31 by Highjack

I never understand the notion of the Scots, welsh and Irish spending 800 years trying to wrench power back from London only to hand it immediately over to Brussels/Strasbourg.

It’s the big problem with nationalists, they aren’t pro Wales, they’re anti English.

Exactly. And their hatred drives them to separate from the English at all costs. And they believe their own BS about reopening coal mines and selling water . They’ll be using Welsh cakes as the currency guarantee for the newly minted Welsh Daf next

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:53 - Mar 31 with 1168 viewsHighjack

The SNP are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Imagine if the Scots had voted for independence in 2014 but 3 years later they weren’t allowed to leave because there is no deal in place and everyone calling for a second vote to overturn it. They’d be incandescent with rage.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 1149 viewsBytholWyn

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:34 - Mar 31 by Highjack

I never understand the notion of the Brit Nats spending 46 years trying to wrench power back from the EU only to hand it immediately over to the United States.

It’s the big problem with Brit nats, they aren’t pro Britain, they’re anti EU.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 12:39 - Mar 31 with 1141 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 20:36 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Why does out mean out with no deal?

Read what Mervyn King, the former governor of the Bank of England said last week. In that there isn’t any evidence there will be a loss of jobs

It’s a pity he’s not there now. Instead of this Canadian fool that nearly all of his predictions as been massively wrong

There’s not enough room on this forum to write down what he has said previously, and in where he’s made a right fool of himself and to the organisation that he leads
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:16 - Mar 31 with 1121 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 10:46 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly. And their hatred drives them to separate from the English at all costs. And they believe their own BS about reopening coal mines and selling water . They’ll be using Welsh cakes as the currency guarantee for the newly minted Welsh Daf next

Self hatred often reflects a lack of self worth.

A nation wanting its own government is perfectly normal - only then will Cymru be free.

Free to join the EU ...maybe...?
Remember Wales never voted to join the UK - and our nation desperately needs change.

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:33 - Mar 31 with 1114 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:16 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

Self hatred often reflects a lack of self worth.

A nation wanting its own government is perfectly normal - only then will Cymru be free.

Free to join the EU ...maybe...?
Remember Wales never voted to join the UK - and our nation desperately needs change.

Poll on the 8th October 2018

Only 19% of the population of Wales want independence

Look how much the British Government have pumped money into Wales

Education in Wales is devolved and look how poorly that is against the rest of the United Kingdom

Just imagine if Wales looked after the monetary part as well

We would be the poorest country not only in the United Kingdom but in the whole of Europe
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:44 - Mar 31 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:33 - Mar 31 by valleyboy

Poll on the 8th October 2018

Only 19% of the population of Wales want independence

Look how much the British Government have pumped money into Wales

Education in Wales is devolved and look how poorly that is against the rest of the United Kingdom

Just imagine if Wales looked after the monetary part as well

We would be the poorest country not only in the United Kingdom but in the whole of Europe

We are already the poorest nation in Western Europe, you fecking half wit.

Thats why the EU gives structural funding to Wales.

Westmonster works against Wales’s national interest.

We need a new Wales pronto, especially now that the far right are given a Brexit platform near the cenotaph to spew their hatred.

Well done to the Plaid MPs for voting down Mays Tory Brexit. 💪

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:55 - Mar 31 with 1110 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 13:44 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

We are already the poorest nation in Western Europe, you fecking half wit.

Thats why the EU gives structural funding to Wales.

Westmonster works against Wales’s national interest.

We need a new Wales pronto, especially now that the far right are given a Brexit platform near the cenotaph to spew their hatred.

Well done to the Plaid MPs for voting down Mays Tory Brexit. 💪

And what happened when the EU gave this structural funding to Wakes?

Never before when a country has been given this funding has the GDP fallen

What happened when Wales had this funding

Total mismanagement to leave the GDP lower

Now don’t tell me that the GDP doesn’t matter

As that is the only way that you can judge if that funding has been successful

And by the way I didn’t say Western Europe

I said all of Europe that includes Greece as well

It’s no wonder that Westminster don’t give Wales more money.

As they know that the idiots running the economy in Wales are incapable of getting value for money and only waste in what they get
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 14:15 - Mar 31 with 1106 viewsCwmafanJack

Is there are more deranged and deluded mindset than the brit nats I think not. I'd take wales being part of the eu over been part of this shower of shite biased " union " we have atm. Wales deserves and will get better. Independent scotland and wales and a united Ireland problem solved, anyone would think the english are scared to go it alone, plaid to win the next assembly election and put a independence referendum on the table.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 16:47 - Mar 31 with 1079 viewsrockinjk

Adam Price is far more convincing but no.

Thank goodness the labour bird has left the scene.
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 18:50 - Mar 31 with 1046 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 14:15 - Mar 31 by CwmafanJack

Is there are more deranged and deluded mindset than the brit nats I think not. I'd take wales being part of the eu over been part of this shower of shite biased " union " we have atm. Wales deserves and will get better. Independent scotland and wales and a united Ireland problem solved, anyone would think the english are scared to go it alone, plaid to win the next assembly election and put a independence referendum on the table.

Da iawn brawd ✌🏾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 1023 viewsvalleyboy

“Wales deserves and will get better”

Not with the shower that’s running the country at the moment and certainly not with a party that tells different parts of Wales a different story

Why do you think young people that want to get on in life move out of Wales

There’s nothing here for them

What country wants the title.

That the worst town in the whole of the U.K. that are on benefits, is one in their country

Until this culture of cheating other hard working taxpayers out of their money changes

Wales will never change
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:22 - Mar 31 with 988 viewsKilkennyjack

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 19:55 - Mar 31 by valleyboy

“Wales deserves and will get better”

Not with the shower that’s running the country at the moment and certainly not with a party that tells different parts of Wales a different story

Why do you think young people that want to get on in life move out of Wales

There’s nothing here for them

What country wants the title.

That the worst town in the whole of the U.K. that are on benefits, is one in their country

Until this culture of cheating other hard working taxpayers out of their money changes

Wales will never change

Just to be clear .... you stating the following ...

1. Welsh people are uniquely dull amongst all the nations of the world and cant run their own affairs ?
2. Welsh people are ‘cheating other hard working taxpayers out of their money ?’
3. Young welsh people want to leave ‘cos there is ‘nothing here for them’
4. The worst benefit town in UK is in wales, and this is wales fault

First question - Do you hate being a Welshman ?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:36 - Mar 31 with 980 viewsBytholWyn

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:22 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

1. Welsh people are uniquely dull amongst all the nations of the world and cant run their own affairs ?
2. Welsh people are ‘cheating other hard working taxpayers out of their money ?’

I feel embarrassed for him to be honest.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 22:07]
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 22:32 - Mar 31 with 944 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 21:22 - Mar 31 by Kilkennyjack

I was born in Wales

I speak the language

But I can also see the failings in what’s happing to Wales

All I have said are facts

I know it’s hard for likes of yourself to accept

But how many big companies have set up in Wales recently

What is the reason these big companies have not set up “shop” in Wales

To start with. There’s a hell of a shortage of engineers in the U.K. but more so in Wales

I’ve been retired 11 years and I’m still being asked to take projects on by my last employer, as they can’t find engineers

Maybe it suits them to pay me a good daily rate as against employing an engineer on say £40k a year or even more, plus all the other add ons

And this is a company that employed close to 1400 fifteen years ago that’s now down to a couple of hundred
An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:30 - Mar 31 with 903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The 50 million English are scared to go it alone?

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:50 - Mar 31 with 893 viewsvalleyboy

An Independent Wales but stay in the EU??? on 23:30 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

The 50 million English are scared to go it alone?

The 50 million English people would love the Scottish, Welsh and Northen Ireland to go

They would have much more to spend in England

Between the 3 countries I mentioned. The English economy is bailing out those countries by about £40 billion per year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024