Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread 10:45 - Apr 21 with 3900 viewsMrSwerve

Easier run in than Brighton, they’ll do it easily.

Not that I want to tempt fate...
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 10:46]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:52 - Apr 21 with 1190 viewslifelong

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:47 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

Well I'm not going to argue too much as it was them and not us on the end of the decision, but I thought (a) Salah played for it by backing into the man and (b) threw himself down. There was the arm over the shoulder admittedly, but no pen for me.

He had both arms around him, correct decision for me.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:52 - Apr 21 with 1187 viewsPegojack

Another nail in the coffin......
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:55 - Apr 21 with 1169 viewslonglostjack

What the feck does Tan look like 😂😂😂 ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 1167 viewsmonmouth

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:40 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

I've no love for Cardiff City, but it is hard to ignore how they are getting done over by refs. There is no way that was a pen. I guess we suffered the same problem.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 17:40]

It wasn’t the ref that missed an open goal.

Nor that stupidly put his hands all over Salah.

That was one of the biggest shithouses in football. Sean Morrison has done Cardiff over today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:57 - Apr 21 with 1160 viewsmonmouth

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:55 - Apr 21 by longlostjack

What the feck does Tan look like 😂😂😂 ?

It’ll be full kit if they stay up. Over the trousers, of course.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 18:02 - Apr 21 with 1129 viewsWarwickHunt

Come in, agent Morrison - your work is done.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 1123 viewsairedale

Big, big day for Cardiff and Brighton next Saturday.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 18:40 - Apr 21 with 1015 viewsWarwickHunt

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:56 - Apr 21 by monmouth

It wasn’t the ref that missed an open goal.

Nor that stupidly put his hands all over Salah.

That was one of the biggest shithouses in football. Sean Morrison has done Cardiff over today.

And here’s to you Mr. Morrison
Swansea loves you more than you will know
Wo wo wo

*with apologies to Paul Simon
Login to get fewer ads

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 18:45 - Apr 21 with 997 viewsKilkennyjack

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 18:40 - Apr 21 by WarwickHunt

And here’s to you Mr. Morrison
Swansea loves you more than you will know
Wo wo wo

*with apologies to Paul Simon

😂😂👍

Beware of the Risen People

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 19:24 - Apr 21 with 933 viewsAndy1300

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:40 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

I've no love for Cardiff City, but it is hard to ignore how they are getting done over by refs. There is no way that was a pen. I guess we suffered the same problem.

He was wrapped around Salah like a blanket.

Of course it was a penalty

Number 1 team in Wales

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 19:31 - Apr 21 with 911 viewsplasjack

Not much hoof tactics today, but their goal difference will relegate them.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 869 viewsMrSwerve

Terrible thread, I really didn’t want it to go this way...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 21:27 - Apr 21 with 788 viewsBillyChong

Cardiff were lucky that Brighton didn’t get a penalty against them last week. Funnily enough Warnock didn’t mention that one.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 21:33 - Apr 21 with 771 viewsFlashberryjack

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:52 - Apr 21 by lifelong

He had both arms around him, correct decision for me.

Clear cut penalty.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 21:48 - Apr 21 with 739 viewstaffpunk

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 21:33 - Apr 21 by Flashberryjack

Clear cut penalty.

Couldn't see it at the time, down the other end from me, but most people in my local thought it was a pen. Didn't expect anything out of the game, the next 2 will decide our fate. Did OK first half, but once that 1st goal went in, everyone knew it was over. As for the Morrison miss, I think the lino was just about to put his flag up for offside, so not sure it would have counted anyway.

Great day out, good atmosphere, didn't hear the Pool fans until they scored. A few small pockets of joking Scousers in the Cardiff parts of the ground, who were very quickly dealt with by the Stewards, before it got out of hand. All good, onwards and upwards, probably downwards though!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024