Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? 14:24 - May 5 with 1561 viewsMrSwerve

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 14:27 - May 5 with 1543 viewsMrSwerve

I predicted 10th at the start of the season and that is where we finished.

I said I'd be happy with that. I think it's been a successful season considering what we have and what has happened behind the scenes. What could have been though, were we to have had a few more additions to strengthen our depth...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 14:34 - May 5 with 1505 viewsdickythorpe

Should have been top 6 with better attitudes.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:23 - May 5 with 1433 viewsmynamesjeff1

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 14:34 - May 5 by dickythorpe

This.

At the start of the season I said just in the top half but looking at where we could and should have ended up I don’t see it as a success.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:28 - May 5 with 1416 views34dfgdf54

And I quote:

Dicky:

<<A reality check today.
Couldn't care less about where ipswich were this morning in the league table.
This league is unpredictable.
Can't believe some on here were saying "it's a poor league"
We all have to manage our expectations. >>

You are different level fair play. This site is absolute classic.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:39 - May 5 with 1415 viewsJonTheJack

I’ve said in a thread previously that I’d ended the season in disappointment because of Potter’s decisions.

In light of recent articles I would retract that and say that I’m happy with how we have finished this season. We could have made the play offs this season I’m sure of it, but I no longer put anything on Potter.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:42 - May 5 with 1405 viewsSgorioFruit

Spot on

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:43 - May 5 with 1403 viewsSgorioFruit

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:23 - May 5 by mynamesjeff1

This.

At the start of the season I said just in the top half but looking at where we could and should have ended up I don’t see it as a success.

Also spot on

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:49 - May 5 with 1390 viewsdickythorpe

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:28 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

And I quote:

Dicky:

<<A reality check today.
Couldn't care less about where ipswich were this morning in the league table.
This league is unpredictable.
Can't believe some on here were saying "it's a poor league"
We all have to manage our expectations. >>

You are different level fair play. This site is absolute classic.

Oh wow!! A stalker!!! This could be fun.
Login to get fewer ads

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:51 - May 5 with 1379 views34dfgdf54

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:49 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Oh wow!! A stalker!!! This could be fun.

Fun is the correct word.

Your posts are comedy gold.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:58 - May 5 with 1370 viewsdickythorpe

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:51 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

Fun is the correct word.

Your posts are comedy gold.

Good stuff Risca. Quit now or it will get silly.

Ask oldjack, perch, Dar, Dav, ECB, llangy, sham, Saint, the major, fath, humpty, Billy Toulouse, Sarah applewood
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:27 - May 5 with 1278 views34dfgdf54

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:58 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Ask oldjack, perch, Dar, Dav, ECB, llangy, sham, Saint, the major, fath, humpty, Billy Toulouse, Sarah applewood

I got more up my sleeve don’t worry.

Had a f*ckful of coming on here reading all the garbage being spouted over and over.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 19:28]
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:31 - May 5 with 1274 viewsthornabyswan

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 17:58 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Mart has more arrows than Geronimo

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:38 - May 5 with 1245 viewsBillyChong

A success? Not at all. More like just about acceptable.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 20:32 - May 5 with 1198 viewsSgorioFruit

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:38 - May 5 by BillyChong

A success? Not at all. More like just about acceptable.

Also spot on

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 20:55 - May 5 with 1155 viewsdickythorpe

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:27 - May 5 by 34dfgdf54

I got more up my sleeve don’t worry.

Had a f*ckful of coming on here reading all the garbage being spouted over and over.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 19:28]

Good for you Risca.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 21:40 - May 5 with 1124 viewsBDS

I thought we’d be battling against relegation.
With a team of very young players we’ve had a good season.
In with a shout of reaching the playoffs until the last couple of games.
Quarter finals of the FA Cup robbed of a place in the semis against the Premier League champions.
Much better football than we saw for the last three seasons.
Need to learn how to defend set pieces , tell Nordfeldt he’s allowed to catch the ball outside the six yard box and we’ll be alright next season.
That’s providing there’s not a fire sale of our young talent.
And of course there’s the derby games to look forward to.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 22:47 - May 5 with 1071 viewsAndy1300

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 21:40 - May 5 by BDS

I thought we’d be battling against relegation.
With a team of very young players we’ve had a good season.
In with a shout of reaching the playoffs until the last couple of games.
Quarter finals of the FA Cup robbed of a place in the semis against the Premier League champions.
Much better football than we saw for the last three seasons.
Need to learn how to defend set pieces , tell Nordfeldt he’s allowed to catch the ball outside the six yard box and we’ll be alright next season.
That’s providing there’s not a fire sale of our young talent.
And of course there’s the derby games to look forward to.

Correction - Tell Nordfeldt he's not good enough, more like it.

Number 1 team in Wales

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:17 - May 6 with 885 viewsOldjack

Yes it's been ok .We got very lucky having to rely on untested youngsters for this league it could have easily gone so very wrong ,I'll put our success down to Potts .I'm hoping the Yanks can see what most fans can see and back Potts all the way ,Rip the guts out of us and disaster is just waiting around the corner

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:51 - May 6 with 856 viewsdonnybackspin

I really enjoyed this season, it was a great feeling going to a game knowing we had a chance to win and there were some fantastic away days.

Next year there are some class away trips:

The Scum
Bristol
Fulham
Reading
Luton
Brentford
QPR
Millwall
Aston Villa and West Brom hopefully.

Wow I can't wait, summers are boring without football, hopefully we have a European pre season tour.

Germany was class a few years ago and USA was good before that and it was great to meet up with the NYC Jacks.
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 07:14 - May 7 with 746 viewskarnataka

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 19:51 - May 6 by donnybackspin

I really enjoyed this season, it was a great feeling going to a game knowing we had a chance to win and there were some fantastic away days.

Next year there are some class away trips:

The Scum
Bristol
Fulham
Reading
Luton
Brentford
QPR
Millwall
Aston Villa and West Brom hopefully.

Wow I can't wait, summers are boring without football, hopefully we have a European pre season tour.

Germany was class a few years ago and USA was good before that and it was great to meet up with the NYC Jacks.

Can't see the board sanctioning the cost of a European tour or anywhere overseas, my money would be on a boot camp in the Brecon Beacons
Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 07:19 - May 7 with 741 viewsairedale

Was our 2018/19 Championship season a success? on 07:14 - May 7 by karnataka

Can't see the board sanctioning the cost of a European tour or anywhere overseas, my money would be on a boot camp in the Brecon Beacons

And Portalbutt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024