Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees 23:20 - May 21 with 6649 viewsvalleyboy

Now asking Leon Britton to advise him

What next
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 14:37 - May 22 with 1209 viewscostalotta

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 14:15 - May 22 by builthjack

Weren't we in division 3 then?

Yeah. He left as we went up.

He came back about 18 months later.

I remember his first game back as if we’re last night. It was a night match. Winter time. Against Watford I think. He was sub. Came of the bench. We got a penalty. He took it scored in front of east stand, although a poor pen. We won 1 nil.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:23 - May 22 with 1147 viewsBadlands

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 12:40 - May 22 by Wingstandwood

He does indeed, I suspect season ticket sales may currently be down considerably and PR-subterfuge, mind-games, emotional blackmail and psychological bluff may indeed be standard procedure and strategy. Anything, just anything to win back alienated supporters.

Seen it before with the 'fake' Jenkins resignation suggestion during a busy Xmas season ticket sales renewing period etc, etc.

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating i.e. REAL action and not words, positive outcomes and end results will show the true intention of the chairman/Yanks.

Sts are down for one reason and one reason only - the holders won't be able to see their favourite big teams live.
Several Liverpool fans in our section couldn't give up they seats quick enough once we were down but have the gall to say they'll renew if we get promotion.
The surest way to remove finance from the club and aim for relegation is for fans to stay away.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:50 - May 22 with 1124 viewsFireboy2

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:23 - May 22 by Badlands

Sts are down for one reason and one reason only - the holders won't be able to see their favourite big teams live.
Several Liverpool fans in our section couldn't give up they seats quick enough once we were down but have the gall to say they'll renew if we get promotion.
The surest way to remove finance from the club and aim for relegation is for fans to stay away.

Some people have morals.

They dont want to pay mobey to the people running us who obviously dont care one iota about the club and its fans.

And as ive said in another thread, if i was a season ticket holder i wouldnt renew either.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:52 - May 22 with 1122 viewsFireboy2

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 11:08 - May 22 by jasper_T

Jobs for the boys.

I take it by that remark you arent happy with these appointments?
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:53 - May 22 with 1122 viewsWingstandwood

The surest way to remove finance away from a club was allow Jenkins i.e. the rank-amateur Kamikaze trojan-horse impostor come incompetent clown to p1ss tens of millions of Pounds down the drain.

Call me picky? Call me Mr Common Sense?... but I'm of the opinion that a 'professional' with repute, expertise and contacts would have been a far more 'sane' choice than having a failed roofing supplies businessman sabotage the club from within. Has something so mind-blowingly preposterous ever happened in the entire history of the Premier League?

When ego's ran riot, when a jobs-for-the-boys ethos took the helm was when the club turned itself into a surrealistic footballing equivalent of Brass Eye/The Producers/This Is Spinal Tap. That is precisely when it headed for the rocks.
[Post edited 22 May 2019 19:49]

Argus!

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 15:55 - May 22 with 1116 viewsvalleyboy

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:56 - May 22 with 1111 viewsswan65split

I dont give a shyte for the l"pool fans, some people arent that well off money wise, and it comes to a point that you weigh things up, priorities, as some Happy clappers keep spouting, feeding a hedgefund not caring for the money these people put in or keeping the house safe and heated is a no brainer.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:59 - May 22 with 1103 viewsjasper_T

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:52 - May 22 by Fireboy2

I take it by that remark you arent happy with these appointments?

I don't think Leon would be looking for an advisory recruitment position if his punditry career with Sky had taken off. He certainly won't be fielding offers from other clubs for anything similar.
Login to get fewer ads

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 16:01 - May 22 with 1099 viewsvalleyboy

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 15:55 - May 22 by valleyboy

That’s only part of the problem

Swansea City supporters over the years have been plastic supporters

The same happened in the second year of when Swansea were in the old First Division

They let Toshack and Swansea City down badly

It always make me laugh when I hear or read of supporters and posters saying that they are Swansea till I die

Only when they are winning I would say
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 16:28 - May 22 with 1062 viewscostalotta

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 16:01 - May 22 by valleyboy

The same happened in the second year of when Swansea were in the old First Division

It always make me laugh when I hear or read of supporters and posters saying that they are Swansea till I die

1982/83 saw a continuation in the decline in football attendances. This could be attributed to rising football violence, the declining economy and state of the stadia. We were not alone in seeing attendances drop.

The irony of what you post! You claimed you started watching the Swans when Toshack took over...and they started winning!
[Post edited 22 May 2019 16:43]
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 17:42 - May 22 with 1005 viewsBillyChong

Nonsense. I know a number of fans who were more than happy to watch us at lower levels than this but are simply refuse to under this regime.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 17:45 - May 22 with 1002 viewsFireboy2

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 17:42 - May 22 by BillyChong

Nonsense. I know a number of fans who were more than happy to watch us at lower levels than this but are simply refuse to under this regime.

I know of several who stopped going when the sellouts sold us down the river.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 17:59 - May 22 with 979 viewssainthelens

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 16:01 - May 22 by valleyboy

Let's see how the scums attendances are next season? Then again, they were hardly following a winning team were they.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 18:04 - May 22 with 972 viewsvalleyboy

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 16:28 - May 22 by costalotta

1982/83 saw a continuation in the decline in football attendances. This could be attributed to rising football violence, the declining economy and state of the stadia. We were not alone in seeing attendances drop.

The irony of what you post! You claimed you started watching the Swans when Toshack took over...and they started winning!
[Post edited 22 May 2019 16:43]

Perhaps that if you had read my postings correctly I first saw my first game at the Vetch in 1953, when I was eleven

Only saw them randomly from there on until I broke my leg playing football and started to watch them regularly under Harry Griffith’s and not Toshack

Toshack came 6 or was it 7 months later

Then followed Swansea pretty regularly home and away from then until 1999. When I stopped going because I had no time because as I told you before, in that I was building my house

I wonder were you there from the mid eighties till 1999??? As that’s when you knew who the true Swansea fans were
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 18:09 - May 22 with 960 viewssainthelens

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 18:04 - May 22 by valleyboy

Perhaps that if you had read my postings correctly I first saw my first game at the Vetch in 1953, when I was eleven

Only saw them randomly from there on until I broke my leg playing football and started to watch them regularly under Harry Griffith’s and not Toshack

Then followed Swansea pretty regularly home and away from then until 1999. When I stopped going because I had no time because as I told you before, in that I was building my house

I wonder were you there from the mid eighties till 1999??? As that’s when you knew who the true Swansea fans were

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 21:58 - May 22 with 908 viewsFireboy2

What do you want?

A paper hat with 'No 1 Swans Fan' written on it?
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 22:29 - May 22 with 877 viewsSwanseajill

Indeed Haydn I remember bumping into you often during away games during those years.

Even if we had won you could always find a negative argument whenever we met. You really haven't changed much ...have you?

Do you write similar stuff on the Cardiff football sites?
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 22:44 - May 22 with 851 viewsJackUlation

I believe that just like Brendan Rodgers Mr Birch is a Neuro Linguistic programming practitioner, you just have to listen and take in the speak.

Also Dan James will be loaned out for a season to Potter at Brighton.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 23:32 - May 22 with 823 viewsBadlands

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 15:50 - May 22 by Fireboy2

Some people have morals.

They dont want to pay mobey to the people running us who obviously dont care one iota about the club and its fans.

And as ive said in another thread, if i was a season ticket holder i wouldnt renew either.

Morals my a**e.

If we can't afford players and are relegated I want those 'moral' supporters who have gone shopping or watch Premier League on the tele to come back and proudly announce. 'I played my part in this relegation by not supporting the team and not helping the club have enough money to buy and pay players.'
It isn't the American Group that is f***ing up our club it's them with 'morals'.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 00:42 - May 23 with 781 viewstheloneranger

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 07:33 - May 22 by Thrasher6

Leon Knight to be Youth Liaison Officer...

Leon Knight should be in charge of transport 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 06:40 - May 23 with 718 viewsjack247

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 23:32 - May 22 by Badlands

Morals my a**e.

If we can't afford players and are relegated I want those 'moral' supporters who have gone shopping or watch Premier League on the tele to come back and proudly announce. 'I played my part in this relegation by not supporting the team and not helping the club have enough money to buy and pay players.'
It isn't the American Group that is f***ing up our club it's them with 'morals'.

‘It isn’t the American group that is f***ing up our club it’s (disillusioned fans) with their ‘morals’’.

Even by your standards that one is a cracker.

Must have been the fans who bought Andre Ayew when we looked like we were down, spent £15m on Clucas, didn’t offer Dan James a new contract until he’d done so well he didn’t want one, held two firesales and look to be cashing in on the insurance policy the sellouts set up for them.
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 07:31 - May 23 with 670 viewsFireboy2

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 06:40 - May 23 by jack247

‘It isn’t the American group that is f***ing up our club it’s (disillusioned fans) with their ‘morals’’.

Even by your standards that one is a cracker.

Must have been the fans who bought Andre Ayew when we looked like we were down, spent £15m on Clucas, didn’t offer Dan James a new contract until he’d done so well he didn’t want one, held two firesales and look to be cashing in on the insurance policy the sellouts set up for them.

You beat me to it matey.

'It isnt the american group'

FFS
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 18:01 - May 23 with 543 viewsvalleyboy

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 22:44 - May 22 by JackUlation

I believe that just like Brendan Rodgers Mr Birch is a Neuro Linguistic programming practitioner, you just have to listen and take in the speak.

In other words

Big on PR but not much else
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 18:19 - May 23 with 526 viewsjack247

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees on 22:44 - May 22 by JackUlation

Loaned out? When his contract will be up at the end of the season and he’s presumably on development squad wages
Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 18:37 - May 23 with 515 viewsvalleyboy

Thought Trevor Birch was the bees knees (n/t) on 22:29 - May 22 by Swanseajill

Indeed Haydn I remember bumping into you often during away games during those years.

Even if we had won you could always find a negative argument whenever we met. You really haven't changed much ...have you?

Do you write similar stuff on the Cardiff football sites?

Well I say one thing

At least you and your husband showed what it meant to be Swansea fans

As far as you saying that I could find a negative argument

I don’t think it was only me that had that attitude during those miserable 15 years

Don’t tell me you enjoyed those years

From 2000 and onwards. I don’t think our paths crossed very much. As if I remember correctly you had lost your husband and didn’t go to away games

But there. I was never a Jenkins supporter like yourself, so perhaps you have mixed the negativity of me not ever supporting Jenkins and his cronies and not so much about the football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024