Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? 11:05 - Jun 13 with 2362 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I hope he fecks it up, and they go down!
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:07 - Jun 13 with 2354 viewsandypitt56

He is no longer our manager so I don't particularly care how he does.
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:11 - Jun 13 with 2330 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:07 - Jun 13 by andypitt56

He is no longer our manager so I don't particularly care how he does.

I do we gave him a chance to show himself, and he shot off at the first offer and left us in the lurch, can't blame him if I'm honest, but for that reason I want him to fail and get sacked!
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:17 - Jun 13 with 2305 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:18 - Jun 13 with 2303 views34dfgdf54

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:11 - Jun 13 by AlfieMooresSon

I do we gave him a chance to show himself, and he shot off at the first offer and left us in the lurch, can't blame him if I'm honest, but for that reason I want him to fail and get sacked!

This.
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:20 - Jun 13 with 2299 viewsSwanseaman

I think we will be in the same league together soon enough, which league will it be though

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:28 - Jun 13 with 2274 viewsjack247

Couldn’t care less.

Same goes for Dan James (apart from Wales), Gylfi Siggurdson, Brendan Rodgers, Roberto Martinez and Wilfried Bony etc
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:30 - Jun 13 with 2264 viewsVincent_Vega

Pfft. My prediction for what it's worth,

He'll try and get his system going, He won't have the players do implement it, they'll be in the relegation zone from October and in December, Sacked.

Would be a shame but that's footy. I don't want him to fail, couldn't give much of a toss now he's not here.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:35 - Jun 13 with 2242 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:30 - Jun 13 by Vincent_Vega

Pfft. My prediction for what it's worth,

He'll try and get his system going, He won't have the players do implement it, they'll be in the relegation zone from October and in December, Sacked.

Would be a shame but that's footy. I don't want him to fail, couldn't give much of a toss now he's not here.

Far chance of that I would say, they were piss poor last season, and lucky to stay up.
Login to get fewer ads

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:48 - Jun 13 with 2202 viewsdameedna

Avoid relegation and be there for 5 years during which time, relegated once.
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:49 - Jun 13 with 2197 viewsBadlands

Don't care.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 11:54 - Jun 13 with 2180 viewssg1912

Don’t care.

Didn’t achieve anything and only stayed here for 1 year.
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 12:19 - Jun 13 with 2116 viewsLeonWasGod

I think he'll find it tough. The odds are already stacked against him, as there's only so long a club the size of Brighton can stay up there (as we know).
How do you think Potter will do at Brighton? on 12:23 - Jun 13 with 2107 viewssainthelens

Sacked and managing a championship side by Xmas.
But really couldn't give a fck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024