Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 19:17 - Jul 29 with 4286 viewsSwansea93

Anyone going? Stage show looks incredible on this stadium run.

Tickets on sale Wednesday 10AM.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 20:37 - Apr 24 with 1054 viewsSwansea93

Apr 17, 2020
Recently, several international governments have extended their bans on large-scale events. Also affected, unfortunately, are some of the dates for the 2020 Rammstein Tour.

We are working on a solution for this difficult situation together with our partners in all the affected countries, and we hope for the understanding of those who have purchased tickets for the coming shows.

As soon as we have precise and definitive information, we will communicate this immediately.

Until then we ask for your understanding and patience, and we would also please request that you refrain for the time being from addressing further questions to the local event organizers, the band management, or the ticketsystems. An update will follow as soon as possible.

This was the latest Rammstein update.

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 21:41 - Apr 24 with 1028 viewskarnataka

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 19:22 - Apr 24 by Darran

Riot away but they are currently refusing.

Not me, I wasn't going to that but my son has tickets.
Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 10:51 - Apr 28 with 932 viewskarnataka

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 18:53 - Apr 24 by Darran

That’s Ticketbastard hoping to make money probably.
I see a couple of bands,Bon Jovi being one have actually cancelled so people can get a refund. Ticketbastard are refusing to give a refund on postponements.

My Chemical Romance June gigs at MK Don's Stadium were cancelled yesterday.
Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 11:10 - Apr 28 with 917 viewsWhiterockin

I don't know if this has been posted as it is over a week out of date.

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/rammstein-issue-statement-on-summer-stadium-tou
Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 14:05 - Apr 28 with 875 viewskarnataka

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 10:51 - Apr 28 by karnataka

My Chemical Romance June gigs at MK Don's Stadium were cancelled yesterday.

And rescheduled for the same weekend in 2021. Wonder if Rammstein will do similar.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 14:06]
Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 19:03 - Apr 30 with 766 viewskarnataka

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 02:59 - May 1 with 704 viewsNotLoyal

I thought that was Rammstein playing at 8 o'clock last night.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 16:49 - May 1 with 629 viewsMuteswan

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 17:26 - Apr 24 by Darran

It’s not going to happen. We’ve got tickets to see Crowded House,Roger Hodgson and Aerosmith over the next few weeks and none of them have been cancelled yet but they won’t happen.
Our Robert Plant gig has already been postponed.

The Peter Frampton gig in Cardiff which we were going to,was postponed but has now been cancelled. I think he might not now perform again in this country due to his illness, which is really sad. We were looking forward to seeing this, but it is what it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Rammstein Principality Stadium June 2020 on 16:35 - May 19 with 538 viewsSwansea93

Rescheduled for Wednesday June 16th 2021, glad it doesn't clash with Download festival now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024