Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the legal action could be worth £20million 11:58 - Aug 2 with 3573 viewsDarran

And there’s not a mention of the result of the Trust vote in any of the usual media outlets.

Staggering but not surprising.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:13 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsplasjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:55 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

What about Cwmtwrch Isaf?

What about Townhill, Clase, need I go on.
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:15 - Aug 2 with 790 viewsNeathJack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:12 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t think you were. And neither am I being when I say (like Lisa did) that the next steps in the event of a vote for option one are outlined in detail in the consultation papers that accompanied the vote. Now if you take this as the trust being exclusive that’s up to you I can’t put that detail on here for the same reason as we’re doing the communications around this in the way that we are. Someone else with access might want to put it on here and if they do the trust can’t control that. But I can’t.

I have to say, it's a truly baffling piece of legal advice to say that the result of a ballot should not be publicised beyond the membership.

I'm no lawyer but I fail to see how a statement of fact can be deemed to be prejudicial (as I assume that's the legal advice), in any way possible.

It's interesting that the news outlet appears to have run the story at all, despite the fact they will be aware of it. Is this at the request of the Trust or has no one been contacted to comment?
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:16 - Aug 2 with 790 viewsDarran

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:03 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

I can’t agree with you on this. The communications around this are planned and executed based on firm and detailed legal advice. There’s no exclusivity or deliberate exclusion going on apart from the fact that on this we’ve been told to communicate with members only. I’ve no idea what that Mayfair bollocks is all about.

Ooh look out a lovers tiff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:18 - Aug 2 with 781 viewsNeath_Jack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:12 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t think you were. And neither am I being when I say (like Lisa did) that the next steps in the event of a vote for option one are outlined in detail in the consultation papers that accompanied the vote. Now if you take this as the trust being exclusive that’s up to you I can’t put that detail on here for the same reason as we’re doing the communications around this in the way that we are. Someone else with access might want to put it on here and if they do the trust can’t control that. But I can’t.

What detail am I asking you for?

Hang on, the bit about legal action being taken back off the table?

Aye never mind then, didn't realise it was a biggie.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:19 - Aug 2 with 773 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:15 - Aug 2 by NeathJack

I have to say, it's a truly baffling piece of legal advice to say that the result of a ballot should not be publicised beyond the membership.

I'm no lawyer but I fail to see how a statement of fact can be deemed to be prejudicial (as I assume that's the legal advice), in any way possible.

It's interesting that the news outlet appears to have run the story at all, despite the fact they will be aware of it. Is this at the request of the Trust or has no one been contacted to comment?

The lack of media isn’t at the request of the trust. The rest is what it is, I appreciate it may seem bizarre but if you’re going to pay lawyers tens of thousands of pounds why on earth would you not follow the advice.

And the outcome has been publicised beyond the membership, you’re talking about it on this thread. Just not by the Trust.

Poll: Tory leader

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:21 - Aug 2 with 758 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:18 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

What detail am I asking you for?

Hang on, the bit about legal action being taken back off the table?

Aye never mind then, didn't realise it was a biggie.

It’s not necessarily a “biggie” but it’s in the paper.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:21 - Aug 2 with 754 viewsGowerjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:39 - Aug 2 by plasjack

People in the Swansea valley, which includes Upper Cwmtwrch, would have a better upbringing than a inner city suburb.

Nonsense mun.

Don't you know about how fantastic it was in the Sandfields,no doors had locks the pavements were scrubbed clean on a daily basis and there was never any crime.

Not like today oh no not since the forriners arrived...

Just ask Jango he'll tell you all about it .

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:22 - Aug 2 with 749 viewsNeathJack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:19 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

The lack of media isn’t at the request of the trust. The rest is what it is, I appreciate it may seem bizarre but if you’re going to pay lawyers tens of thousands of pounds why on earth would you not follow the advice.

And the outcome has been publicised beyond the membership, you’re talking about it on this thread. Just not by the Trust.

I meant publicised in an official capacity.

I take the point about following the legal advice, of course. Doesn't lesson the apparent bizarreness of it from the outside though.

If the Trust were asked to comment by a news outlet, would it do so?
Login to get fewer ads

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:24 - Aug 2 with 740 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:22 - Aug 2 by NeathJack

I meant publicised in an official capacity.

I take the point about following the legal advice, of course. Doesn't lesson the apparent bizarreness of it from the outside though.

If the Trust were asked to comment by a news outlet, would it do so?

I’ll let you know, I spoke to one of them earlier and meeting him on Tuesday for an article he’s planning. This is what happens when Sumbler and Godden go on holiday at the same time. I get forced to speak to journalists.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:26 - Aug 2 with 734 viewsNeathJack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:24 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

I’ll let you know, I spoke to one of them earlier and meeting him on Tuesday for an article he’s planning. This is what happens when Sumbler and Godden go on holiday at the same time. I get forced to speak to journalists.

Uh-oh
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:28 - Aug 2 with 724 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:26 - Aug 2 by NeathJack

Uh-oh

Innit.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:28 - Aug 2 with 723 viewsplasjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:21 - Aug 2 by Gowerjack

Nonsense mun.

Don't you know about how fantastic it was in the Sandfields,no doors had locks the pavements were scrubbed clean on a daily basis and there was never any crime.

Not like today oh no not since the forriners arrived...

Just ask Jango he'll tell you all about it .

Sandfields lucky to have doors let alone locks, yes the pavements were clean when it rained.
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 21:22 - Aug 2 with 663 viewsPhil_S

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:24 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

And we are having a lovely time together too😂
So the legal action could be worth £20million on 21:24 - Aug 2 with 657 viewswaynekerr55

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 20:13 - Aug 2 by plasjack

What about Townhill, Clase, need I go on.

Ffs mun, my mrs is from Ystradowen 😂

The only problem with the area is that it rains all the time

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 21:28 - Aug 2 with 646 viewsTNT

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 21:24 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

Ffs mun, my mrs is from Ystradowen 😂

The only problem with the area is that it rains all the time

Very clean pavements then?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 21:36 - Aug 2 with 639 viewslonglostjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:14 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Taps nose.

Behave will you, this isn't about Trust members, it's about every single living, breathing, Swansea City fan in the world. It isn't an exclusive Mayfair club. Not all fans can afford to join the Trust, no matter how insignificant the membership fee may seem to you.

Edit, you can have the last word. I don't wish to drag this thread down to the usual nonsense on here.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 19:18]

“Not all Swans fans can afford to join the Trust” Fair enough. For some a tenner would be a lot. Let’s not kid ourselves though. It’s three pints and a packet of crisps for the rest.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 21:37]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 22:31 - Aug 2 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 19:14 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Taps nose.

Behave will you, this isn't about Trust members, it's about every single living, breathing, Swansea City fan in the world. It isn't an exclusive Mayfair club. Not all fans can afford to join the Trust, no matter how insignificant the membership fee may seem to you.

Edit, you can have the last word. I don't wish to drag this thread down to the usual nonsense on here.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 19:18]

3p a day. Need a loan?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 07:48 - Aug 3 with 467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

About every season ticket holder joined the trust then maybe the club would take notice.
People pay over £400 per year to a club that ignores them but won't pay £10 to join a body that has their interest at heart.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 12:30 - Aug 3 with 368 viewsOptimisticJack

So the legal action could be worth £20million on 07:48 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

About every season ticket holder joined the trust then maybe the club would take notice.
People pay over £400 per year to a club that ignores them but won't pay £10 to join a body that has their interest at heart.

Only a fiver for over 60s.

It's a no brainer.

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024