Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? 18:38 - Aug 12 with 1621 viewsJackfath

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49318050

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 1604 viewsPegojack

"Police were combing the area...".

Love it.
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 19:09 - Aug 12 with 1568 viewsWarwickHunt

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 18:43 - Aug 12 by Pegojack

"Police were combing the area...".

Love it.

Take note of this if you want to avoid a brush with the law.
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 19:11 - Aug 12 with 1560 viewssainthelens

Estimated 80k arrests possible then.
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 20:01 - Aug 12 with 1521 viewsdickythorpe

The world has gone mad. It's the least of the police's worries to get in a lather about people mocking this CRIMINAL online.
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 1510 viewsSwanjaxs

Given a three year sentence for supplying drugs... this fackin lowlife pile of crap deserves all abuse he gets x 10... do you not agree Jokefath?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 1499 viewsSwanjaxs

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 20:01 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

The world has gone mad. It's the least of the police's worries to get in a lather about people mocking this CRIMINAL online.

Absolutely

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 22:57 - Aug 12 with 1409 viewscontroversial_jack

This just goes to "highlight" how the police confuse criminality with political correctness
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:05 - Aug 12 with 1395 viewsHighjack

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 22:57 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

This just goes to "highlight" how the police confuse criminality with political correctness

It’s probably more to do with the fact that this “gentleman” belongs to a gang who would not hesitate to take revenge against certain individuals who mock their mate online on a profile that has their photo, where they live and where they work readily available.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:08 - Aug 12 with 1390 viewsLuther27

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:05 - Aug 12 by Highjack

It’s probably more to do with the fact that this “gentleman” belongs to a gang who would not hesitate to take revenge against certain individuals who mock their mate online on a profile that has their photo, where they live and where they work readily available.

Something along the lines of the Arsenal Two?
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:17 - Aug 12 with 1382 viewscontroversial_jack

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:05 - Aug 12 by Highjack

I think it's just the Police overstepping the line and trying to lecture us like naughty schoolkids instead of doing their job and catching criminals
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:49 - Aug 12 with 1346 viewsHighjack

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 23:08 - Aug 12 by Luther27

Something along the lines of the Arsenal Two?

Lee Dixon?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 05:08 - Aug 13 with 1270 viewsSwanDownUnder

This is why Boris is opening more prisons.
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 01:04 - Aug 17 with 963 viewsLeJacobin

And to think this guy beat Bernard Hopkins twice, or am I thinking of a different Jermaine Taylor?
People mocking others on line, a current case study. A warning to some on here? on 09:13 - Aug 17 with 830 viewsNotLoyal

I agree, too many horrible little cünts too quick to make comments and hide behind their mothers apron. It's the new cowards hard on.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024