Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a stunning August! 18:51 - Aug 31 with 6258 viewsbakajack

Eight games played: seven wins, one draw and zero defeats. Five goals conceded and a whopping twenty one goals scored, if anyone had offered me that a month ago I would have called the men in white coats and had them sectioned!

The international break should be relatively kind to us with not that many international call ups in the squad and then just four games to play in September (three in the league of which two are at home).

The best thing about this current run though is that it has not been smooth sailing and easy wins, we have had to come from behind on several occasions and it's not like we have been playing the league whipping boys - Preston, Leeds, QPR are all going to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

The only game I have a concern about is Bristol City, they always seem to be our bogey side these days. If we can emerge from September with another 6 points I would be thrilled, surely Cooper has to be the only choice for manager of the month for August.
What a stunning August! on 17:13 - Sep 2 with 787 viewsjack247

What a stunning August! on 15:59 - Sep 2 by Swanjaxs

Not really mate, I'm allowed an opinion rite? If certain posters decide to offer up their almost hysterical anti Irish/ Scottish vitriol then more power to thier union jack elbow 🇬🇧 👍 it's all about opinions aye, perhaps the crybaby needs to take a deep breath

Course you are. We all are.

My opinion is that certain posters post pro Celtic stuff to get a reaction, others revel and goad every time they lose. Both sets as annoying as each other.

I wish you’d all just have those conversations on Scottish football sites then come back on here to talk about what really matters.
What a stunning August! on 17:25 - Sep 2 with 765 viewsSwanjaxs

What a stunning August! on 17:13 - Sep 2 by jack247

Course you are. We all are.

My opinion is that certain posters post pro Celtic stuff to get a reaction, others revel and goad every time they lose. Both sets as annoying as each other.

I wish you’d all just have those conversations on Scottish football sites then come back on here to talk about what really matters.

Fair enough, but listen up, plenty of debate goes on in this site regarding other clubs, and why not, but the merest mention of Celtic brings out the usual bile from the same suspect, personally i find it amusing... but enough now.
Hopefully October will see us pull away at the top of the Championship 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What a stunning August! on 17:36 - Sep 2 with 755 viewsjack247

What a stunning August! on 17:25 - Sep 2 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough, but listen up, plenty of debate goes on in this site regarding other clubs, and why not, but the merest mention of Celtic brings out the usual bile from the same suspect, personally i find it amusing... but enough now.
Hopefully October will see us pull away at the top of the Championship 👍

I think you’re confusing debating other teams with actively supporting them and gloating on a Swans site when they win.

But agreed, enough now. STID
What a stunning August! on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 715 viewsjeza739

What a stunning August! on 23:21 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

This. Only 3 or 4 posters on here follow Celtic and basically switch to attention seeking mode by bringing that sh*tty team up in completely irrelevant threads. Idiots.

Concur.. I support swans and 2 other teams. Whoever is playing Cardiff and whoever is playing Celtic... Or come to mention it anyone playing any scottish team. Old enough to remember Joe Jordan Anfield etc see
What a stunning August! on 20:49 - Sep 2 with 714 viewsAlfieMooresSon

What a stunning August! on 22:15 - Aug 31 by Nortbankboy

Yes great month so far.
All we need now is the bhoys to beat the huns tomorrow

Stupendous, but feet on the ground boys!
What a stunning August! on 21:19 - Sep 2 with 678 viewsjackrmee

What a stunning August! on 20:47 - Sep 2 by jeza739

Concur.. I support swans and 2 other teams. Whoever is playing Cardiff and whoever is playing Celtic... Or come to mention it anyone playing any scottish team. Old enough to remember Joe Jordan Anfield etc see

Why Celtic?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What a stunning August! on 21:21 - Sep 2 with 675 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What a stunning August! on 12:28 - Sep 2 by bakajack

Forest will be no mugs, five unbeaten since losing the opening game of the season however whenever I watch their highlights it always seems to be under the cosh but still somehow manage to turn it around.

Preston should have been out of sight at half time but in the second half Forest managed to turn it around. Hmm to be fair that kind of sounds like our home game vs Preston as well.

If we hit the turf running like we did against brum they'll get blown away. Maybe easier as they will at least cross the halfway line and try to score.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What a stunning August! on 21:47 - Sep 2 with 647 viewsjack247

What a stunning August! on 21:21 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

If we hit the turf running like we did against brum they'll get blown away. Maybe easier as they will at least cross the halfway line and try to score.

Easy to get carried away thinking like that. We’ve got a target on our backs now and better teams than Birmingham will see a point against us as a great result, particularly at the Liberty.

I don’t see many teams pressing high and aggressively like Leeds did, I think we’ll have more time on the ball against Forest, but may have to play through a compact midfield and defence.

Still think we’ll do it though. 2-0.
Login to get fewer ads

What a stunning August! on 21:50 - Sep 2 with 641 viewsOldjack

Do they do manager of the month in the championship ?if so that'll be the kiss of death

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024