Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 18:58 - Sep 14 with 3487 viewsbuilthjack

I have said it before. Now I will say it again.
The lad is nowhere near good enough.
Doesn't read the game. Constantly makes the wrong decisions.
He was hauled off at half time against Birmingham. Should have had an early bath today too.
No need to put my tin hat on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 19:02 - Sep 14 with 2050 viewsCooperman

Where was his support today down the left flank? Who was making the overlap and the option for a pass? I didn’t see much in the way of the above.

He didn’t stand out as being that bad in a team full of mediocrity.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bidwell on 19:06 - Sep 14 with 2022 viewsbuilthjack

Bidwell on 19:02 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

Where was his support today down the left flank? Who was making the overlap and the option for a pass? I didn’t see much in the way of the above.

His touch was poor, his decision making was poor, he thinks for a full 2 seconds before making a run, by which time the player on the ball has either had to play it elsewhere or played the ball into space for him, only for him not to move.
Yes, there were many poor players on there today, but they haven't been consistently poor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 19:09 - Sep 14 with 1996 viewsNeath_Jack

Bidwell on 19:02 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

He's an easy target.

Plenty made their minds up about him before he kicked a ball for us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bidwell on 19:10 - Sep 14 with 1996 viewsSmellyplumz

Haha got to laugh, I said he had a good game against Leeds and got slated because I held my hand up and confessed I though he was poor at the start of the season. He's had a bad have today and now he's shit. F uck my eyes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 19:11 - Sep 14 with 1989 viewsCooperman

Bidwell on 19:06 - Sep 14 by builthjack

His touch was poor, his decision making was poor, he thinks for a full 2 seconds before making a run, by which time the player on the ball has either had to play it elsewhere or played the ball into space for him, only for him not to move.
Yes, there were many poor players on there today, but they haven't been consistently poor.

I’m in the camp of thinking that he hasn’t been consistently poor.

As for today, I will say it again in that he had zero support on the left. Far too isolated.

Bidwell on 19:13 - Sep 14 with 1974 viewsCooperman

Bidwell on 19:09 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

He's an easy target.

You’re right. A free transfer from QPR creates a certain stigma that is contagious and hard to shift.

Bidwell on 19:14 - Sep 14 with 1972 viewsgiantstoneater

Solid enough but lacks the pace to make an impact in attack.
Bidwell on 19:15 - Sep 14 with 1958 viewsNeath_Jack

Bidwell on 19:13 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

You’re right. A free transfer from QPR creates a certain stigma that is contagious and hard to shift.

Absolutely.

It's a bit like coming from Baglan.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 19:18 - Sep 14 with 1949 viewsSwanjaxs

Forest had almost complete control of midfield today, we didn't lay a glove on them for the full 90 minutes, Baston didn't get any decent service because of that, we played a very good side who did a job on us. Bidwell didn't come out smelling of roses today but not many did

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bidwell on 19:18 - Sep 14 with 1945 viewsDarran

Bidwell on 19:15 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

Absolutely.

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bidwell on 19:20 - Sep 14 with 1936 viewsJackfath

Bidwell on 19:18 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Forest had almost complete control of midfield today, we didn't lay a glove on them for the full 90 minutes, Baston didn't get any decent service because of that, we played a very good side who did a job on us. Bidwell didn't come out smelling of roses today but not many did

Correct, my friend. I thought they were a decent, physically dominant, well organised side. They'll do well this season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bidwell on 19:21 - Sep 14 with 1936 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 1317 views ItchySphincter

Bidwell has given no one a reason to slag him off in the first place. He's done very well since he arrived here for f*ck all.

CLEMENT OUT!
Poll: Nut boy's back.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 19:23 - Sep 14 with 1926 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 19:15 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

Absolutely.

Baglan is a poor mans Margam apparently 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Bidwell on 19:26 - Sep 14 with 1909 viewsTNT

Naughton still can't make the shirt his. Forty grand a week (?) to sit on his arse.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bidwell on 19:29 - Sep 14 with 1891 viewsDarran

Bidwell on 19:23 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Baglan is a poor mans Margam apparently 😮

👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bidwell on 19:37 - Sep 14 with 1858 viewsGaz_M

He's an easy target.

No they didn't and no he isn't.
Bidwell on 19:41 - Sep 14 with 1831 viewsJackfath

I was wondering who this season's escaped goat would be.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bidwell on 19:46 - Sep 14 with 1814 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 19:37 - Sep 14 by Gaz_M

No they didn't and no he isn't.

So let's get this rite then, you would be happy to replace a player who (at this moment) is part of a back four, top of the Championship, that has conceded 5 goals in 7 games? Is that what your saying

Bidwell on 19:47 - Sep 14 with 1805 viewsvetchonian

No worse than Robert's who was woeful today....got robbed if the ball often and dithered over crosses too long

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bidwell on 19:47 - Sep 14 with 1805 viewsjasper_T

He's an easy target.

Maybe they watched him play against us last season.
Bidwell on 19:47 - Sep 14 with 1803 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 19:41 - Sep 14 by Jackfath

I was wondering who this season's escaped goat would be.

Beggars belief

Bidwell on 19:50 - Sep 14 with 1778 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 19:47 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

Maybe they watched him play against us last season.

So what did you spot then? Did you mark Bidwell down as a weak link for QPR did you ..

Bidwell on 19:51 - Sep 14 with 1777 viewsNeathJack

He is in no way shape or form an attacking full back. He needs a winger in front of him.

Having the likes of Routledge/Ayew drift off into the centre and leave him on his own to try and attack down the flank is not going to work I'm afraid.
Bidwell on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1743 viewsCooperman

Bidwell on 19:51 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

He is in no way shape or form an attacking full back. He needs a winger in front of him.

Having the likes of Routledge/Ayew drift off into the centre and leave him on his own to try and attack down the flank is not going to work I'm afraid.

Which happened a lot today.

Bidwell on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1743 viewsjasper_T

Bidwell on 19:50 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

So what did you spot then? Did you mark Bidwell down as a weak link for QPR did you ..

He had a shocker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024