Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final 23:00 - Oct 9 with 4919 viewsWantagejack

If Wales get through, the semi-final will be played at 9.00am the day of the Cardiff game (for which I do have tickets). I know egg haters won't care, but as a supporter of both codes, I would like to see both.Will the Liberty show the game, or will the Railway or other pubs be open early? Travelling from Chepstow (at least not England now) it would be helpful to know, as last remaining parental accommodation in Swansea is no more.
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 23:05 - Oct 9 with 4911 viewsSlugster664

I would have thought the majority of pubs will be open...0900hrs ko I believe

STID

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 23:45 - Oct 9 with 4864 viewsFireboy2

Lets get there first eh?
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 01:31 - Oct 10 with 4798 viewsSwanjaxs

Boss Brewery opening up at 9am for the egg 👍

⚽️SWANS V CARDIFF⚽️
🍻BAR OPENS AT 9AM🍻
🍳BREAKFAST BAPS🍳
🏉RWC SEMI-FINAL SHOWING ON BIG SCREENS🏉
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 1:34]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 08:37 - Oct 10 with 4673 viewsepaul

I'm not fussed on the egg but will watch if Wales get there, think we'll be in spoons from about 8am for brekkie, sure they'll show it in there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 08:44 - Oct 10 with 4663 viewsPegojack

Anyone know if the Globe will be open early for the rugby?
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:20 - Oct 10 with 4606 viewsAlgorfajack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 08:44 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

Anyone know if the Globe will be open early for the rugby?

Hi Mike,

You going to be home for this then? Wonder if you may need a visa to return if after Oct 31st & Brexit goes ahead. Have you checked it out?

I am in the process of checking my car insurance & may have to fly home to get my Green card & International driving licences. I will need two licences as there are different ones for France & Spain. Nightmare !!!

Colin

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:32 - Oct 10 with 4577 viewsNotLoyal

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:20 - Oct 10 by Algorfajack

Hi Mike,

You going to be home for this then? Wonder if you may need a visa to return if after Oct 31st & Brexit goes ahead. Have you checked it out?

I am in the process of checking my car insurance & may have to fly home to get my Green card & International driving licences. I will need two licences as there are different ones for France & Spain. Nightmare !!!

Colin

Surely not. The media scaremongering has been unacceptable as well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 4562 viewsAlgorfajack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:32 - Oct 10 by NotLoyal

Surely not. The media scaremongering has been unacceptable as well.

Just checked the .gov website & it says that short visits of up to 90 days in any 180 day period will be visa free 'according to European Commission proposals'.

Also says to check back for any updates & considering the way that Johnson is doing his best to piss the EU off I would not be surprised to see them instigate tougher rules governing travel.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:12 - Oct 10 with 4471 viewsBadlands

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:40 - Oct 10 by Algorfajack

Just checked the .gov website & it says that short visits of up to 90 days in any 180 day period will be visa free 'according to European Commission proposals'.

Also says to check back for any updates & considering the way that Johnson is doing his best to piss the EU off I would not be surprised to see them instigate tougher rules governing travel.

'The EU has agreed measures to allow "basic connectivity" for a year, to prevent planes being grounded the day after a no-deal Brexit.
UK Aviation Minister Baroness Sugg has confirmed that this will be reciprocated.
This doesn't provide the exact same access as before, though.
It allows for "point-to-point" trips - from the UK to another EU country and vice versa.
But it doesn't cover onward flights to other European countries - or flights by EU carriers between two UK cities.'
There are also complications regarding majority ownership of airlines and how that affects flight paths.
'In order to operate flights within the EU, air carriers with UK shareholders will have to change their ownership structure to ensure they meet that threshold.

For example, EasyJet has established a new branch, EasyJet Europe, in Austria in order to maintain full access to the EU market. The owner of British Airways, IAG, is reportedly in talks with European governments to ensure it meets EU and UK ownership requirements after Brexit.'

In other words there are no go guarantees.
Disruptions nd delays could also occur at border controls in both countries so get to airports, docks and stations in plenty of time.plenty

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 4418 viewsPegojack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 09:20 - Oct 10 by Algorfajack

Hi Mike,

Colin

Hiya Mate
I'm back for ten days, taking in the Brentford and Cardiff games.
Fortunately, I'll be crossing back to France on the ferry on Oct 29 and will be tucked up in my own bed again on Oct 31!
Feck Boris, feck the Tory Brexit.....
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:00 - Oct 10 with 4389 viewssherpajacob

IF WALES MAKE THE SEMI FINAL.

we have an hours drive to get to the Liberty, and I wont be able to stand listening to it on the radio ,so the only option will be to get somewhere near the stadium at 9am to watch it.

Likely lads plan of recording it to watch later without seeing the score will be impossible.

As I will have a child in tow, rather than a pub, which would be the best local Rugby club open to watch it?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:27 - Oct 10 with 4352 viewsAguycalledJack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:00 - Oct 10 by sherpajacob

we have an hours drive to get to the Liberty, and I wont be able to stand listening to it on the radio ,so the only option will be to get somewhere near the stadium at 9am to watch it.

Likely lads plan of recording it to watch later without seeing the score will be impossible.

As I will have a child in tow, rather than a pub, which would be the best local Rugby club open to watch it?

If the globe is open Kids will be fine in there.
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:16 - Oct 10 with 4218 viewsstevethejack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:00 - Oct 10 by sherpajacob

Landore Social Club may be open, child friendly
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:36 - Oct 10 with 4190 viewsshandyjack

flying back for a week without the wife and kids for Brentford and Cardiff game, look forward to a morning in boss brewery

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 18:20 - Oct 10 with 4005 viewslonglostjack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:50 - Oct 10 by Pegojack

Hiya Mate
I'm back for ten days, taking in the Brentford and Cardiff games.
Fortunately, I'll be crossing back to France on the ferry on Oct 29 and will be tucked up in my own bed again on Oct 31!
Feck Boris, feck the Tory Brexit.....

Enjoy the games! Let me know if you find a three-course menu with wine and coffee for less than £8 ;-) . De Categoria !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:24 - Oct 12 with 3622 viewsdlr2006

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:16 - Oct 10 by stevethejack

Do you need to be a member to get in these days?
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:25 - Oct 12 with 3571 viewsstevethejack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:24 - Oct 12 by dlr2006

Do you need to be a member to get in these days?

No - 50p on the door
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 11:50 - Oct 20 with 3065 viewsWantagejack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:25 - Oct 12 by stevethejack

No - 50p on the door

Will the Liberty show it?
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:05 - Oct 20 with 3025 viewspencoedjack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:16 - Oct 10 by stevethejack

Is this club any good?

Football atmosphere?
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:16 - Oct 20 with 2998 viewsNotLoyal

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:05 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

Is this club any good?

Football atmosphere?

I would think all the pubs will be open, by the time the barn animals turn up most of Swansea will be swimming in alcohol. Give the bin dippers a bit of breast stroke practice.

OK I've changed it.

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:37 - Oct 20 with 2889 viewsjacks777

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:16 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

I would think all the pubs will be open, by the time the barn animals turn up most of Swansea will be swimming in alcohol. Give the bin dippers a bit of breast stroke practice.

I thought you didn’t go to Swansea matches as you and your friends were boycotting until the Americans left the club.
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 2739 viewsstevethejack

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 12:05 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

Is this club any good?

Football atmosphere?

Pretty decent. Very good prices.

Phoned them today, open 8 or 8:30, to be decided which one. Full breakfast service.

This is a very nice cider - be careful, 6%

[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 16:59]
Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 2604 viewsNotLoyal

Swans v Cardiff and WC Semi-Final on 14:37 - Oct 20 by jacks777

I thought you didn’t go to Swansea matches as you and your friends were boycotting until the Americans left the club.

Link?

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024