Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... 13:37 - Oct 11 with 2403 viewstheloneranger

"Five people have been stabbed by a knifeman inside Manchester Arndale."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:20 - Oct 11 with 538 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:18 - Oct 11 by Darran

No shoot the ćunt that did it instead.

You can’t say that. 😁
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:23 - Oct 11 with 534 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:18 - Oct 11 by jacks777

What has that got to do with it ?
Stop being so paranoid

I'm not being remotely paranoid. Im asking how bleeding heart liberals have anything whatsoever to do with this.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:26 - Oct 11 with 527 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:23 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm not being remotely paranoid. Im asking how bleeding heart liberals have anything whatsoever to do with this.

Because scum like this should be wiped off the face of the earth.
That won’t happen though and why ? Because of the bleeding heart liberals.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:33 - Oct 11 with 518 viewsDarran

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:20 - Oct 11 by jacks777

You can’t say that. 😁

I can and I will.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:34 - Oct 11 with 512 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:33 - Oct 11 by Darran

I can and I will.

You’ll upset Lisa 😁
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:38 - Oct 11 with 504 viewsNeathJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:26 - Oct 11 by jacks777

Because scum like this should be wiped off the face of the earth.
That won’t happen though and why ? Because of the bleeding heart liberals.

So you want to wipe off the face of the earth people before they've done anything?

Irony overload.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:41 - Oct 11 with 491 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:38 - Oct 11 by NeathJack

So you want to wipe off the face of the earth people before they've done anything?

Irony overload.

He should now face the death penalty. Yes or no ?
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:41 - Oct 11 with 492 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:41 - Oct 11 by jacks777

No.
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:42 - Oct 11 with 489 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:41 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

No.

I rest my case.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:45 - Oct 11 with 487 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:42 - Oct 11 by jacks777

I rest my case.

You haven’t made a case to rest.

How exactly would the death penalty stop such incidents? It doesn’t in countries that have the death penalty, so why would it be different here?
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:51 - Oct 11 with 480 viewsAnotherJohn

A 'local man' according to the BBC reporter earlier this evening, just as the Arena bomber was. I'm afraid I struggle with the definition of Salman Abedi as a typical 'local'. Of course, we don't know yet about the man under arrest.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 19:55]
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:58 - Oct 11 with 464 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:51 - Oct 11 by AnotherJohn

A 'local man' according to the BBC reporter earlier this evening, just as the Arena bomber was. I'm afraid I struggle with the definition of Salman Abedi as a typical 'local'. Of course, we don't know yet about the man under arrest.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 19:55]

A good northern name is that
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:04 - Oct 11 with 455 viewscmajack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:15 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

The man who did this is a British resident of Manchester, according to the press. How on earth is that caused by bleeding heart liberals?

These people may be british by birth but they don't speak English when conversing with their friends. That's how proud they are to be british. I deal with a lot of young black british born people and hardly any of them when in a crowd speak the language of the country they were born in.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:10 - Oct 11 with 435 viewsNeath_Jack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:04 - Oct 11 by cmajack

These people may be british by birth but they don't speak English when conversing with their friends. That's how proud they are to be british. I deal with a lot of young black british born people and hardly any of them when in a crowd speak the language of the country they were born in.

Are you Welsh?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:10 - Oct 11 with 432 viewsNeathJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:41 - Oct 11 by jacks777

No.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:13 - Oct 11 with 427 viewsjacks777

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:10 - Oct 11 by NeathJack

No.

Maybe a hundred lines.....I must not stab innocent people in a shopping centre ?
Sorted.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:14 - Oct 11 with 424 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:04 - Oct 11 by cmajack

Really? What language do black British born people of Jamaican heritage speak to each other? Given they’re the largest single group of black British people.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:14 - Oct 11 with 422 viewsNeathJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:13 - Oct 11 by jacks777

Maybe a hundred lines.....I must not stab innocent people in a shopping centre ?
Sorted.

Why do you want to use the death penalty?
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:14 - Oct 11 with 421 viewscmajack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:10 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Are you Welsh?

Yes, and proud of it , but unfortunately i wasn't taught welsh at school in the 60s. That's the difference, these people refuse to talk with friends in the language of their birthplace.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:15 - Oct 11 with 419 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:13 - Oct 11 by jacks777

Sorted.

Yeah, because there’s absolutely no choice other than the death penalty or a hundred lines.

None.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:18 - Oct 11 with 412 viewslondonlisa2001

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:14 - Oct 11 by cmajack

Yes, and proud of it , but unfortunately i wasn't taught welsh at school in the 60s. That's the difference, these people refuse to talk with friends in the language of their birthplace.

‘These people’? Seriously?

Answer my question. What language do people of Jamaican heritage speak to each other?
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:18 - Oct 11 with 410 viewsDarran

If he’s found guilty I see no problem in him having the big injection.

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:18 - Oct 11 with 407 viewsNeath_Jack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:14 - Oct 11 by cmajack

Lol

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 385 viewsFlashberryjack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:18 - Oct 11 by Darran

If he’s found guilty I see no problem in him having the big injection.

If he does go to prison, he'll probably will get the big injection.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:29 - Oct 11 with 378 viewsDarran

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:26 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

If he does go to prison, he'll probably will get the big injection.

👀

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024