Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... 13:37 - Oct 11 with 2404 viewstheloneranger

"Five people have been stabbed by a knifeman inside Manchester Arndale."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 597 viewsHighjack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 19:34 - Oct 11 by jacks777

You’ll upset Lisa 😁

Doesn’t take much to be fair.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:02 - Oct 11 with 555 viewsSirjohnalot

Person arrested has been detained under the Mental Health Act.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:08 - Oct 11 with 547 viewsWarwickHunt

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 20:18 - Oct 11 by Neath_Jack

Lol

Shouldn’t that be Llol?
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:10 - Oct 11 with 544 viewsDarran

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:02 - Oct 11 by Sirjohnalot

Person arrested has been detained under the Mental Health Act.

What’s your line of expertise John?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:16 - Oct 11 with 536 viewsSirjohnalot

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:10 - Oct 11 by Darran

What’s your line of expertise John?

I’m a criminal barrister, Dar, mixture of defence, prosecuting and prison law.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:33 - Oct 11 with 507 viewsDarran

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:16 - Oct 11 by Sirjohnalot

🙌🏻

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:33 - Oct 11 with 480 viewsDJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:16 - Oct 11 by Sirjohnalot

A criminal barrister...you should be locked up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:52 - Oct 11 with 470 viewshowenjack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:33 - Oct 11 by DJack

It's a sign of the times Iam afraid it's happening everywhere . In one small suburb of Birmingham this week there were 2 serious stabbings 2 point blank shootings (one through the eye) 2 car jackings at knifepoint and a mass brawl involving knives and bats resulting in 2 hospitalised.
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 00:40 - Oct 12 with 453 viewsNeathJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:52 - Oct 11 by howenjack

It's a sign of the times Iam afraid it's happening everywhere . In one small suburb of Birmingham this week there were 2 serious stabbings 2 point blank shootings (one through the eye) 2 car jackings at knifepoint and a mass brawl involving knives and bats resulting in 2 hospitalised.

It's almost as if the cutback of 20,000 or so police officers is having a negative effect on law and order.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 00:45 - Oct 12 with 449 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 00:40 - Oct 12 by NeathJack

It's almost as if the cutback of 20,000 or so police officers is having a negative effect on law and order.

Yeah but you know we are all in it together

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 02:59 - Oct 12 with 407 viewsDJack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:52 - Oct 11 by howenjack

You missed the joke...that said, given your usual postings I'm not altogether surprised.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 06:19 - Oct 12 with 370 viewsSirjohnalot

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 22:33 - Oct 11 by Darran

🙌🏻

One of the reasons I moved away is that I’d have been representing half of my mates from Cefn Saeson Comp : )
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 09:09 - Oct 12 with 326 viewsNeath_Jack

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 06:19 - Oct 12 by Sirjohnalot

One of the reasons I moved away is that I’d have been representing half of my mates from Cefn Saeson Comp : )

Cefn Saeson?! And to think I’ve stuck up for you on here before

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 09:11 - Oct 12 with 324 viewsSirjohnalot

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 09:09 - Oct 12 by Neath_Jack

Cefn Saeson?! And to think I’ve stuck up for you on here before

Pride of the Cimla, mun
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 09:20 - Oct 12 with 314 viewsWarwickHunt

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 23:33 - Oct 11 by DJack

An ex-girlfriend told me she was now going out with a child psychologist.

“That’s nice, what does he want to be when he grows up?”

Funny enough, we never did get back together.
Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 09:52 - Oct 12 with 297 viewsDarran

Manchester : Counter-terror police investigating after five people stabbed ... on 06:19 - Oct 12 by Sirjohnalot

It’s going to be demolished.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024