Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catering this season 22:58 - Oct 23 with 1926 viewsbuilthjack

I have never seen it so slow. At half time last night I ordered 2 teas and one fries. That's after waiting a full 5 minutes for the guy in front to be served. My teas were done quickly, but I had to wait ages, at least 3 minutes at a guess. The server could not serve anyone else until my order was complete. Looking along the line it was the same at every till.
It's been the same all season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Catering this season on 20:25 - Oct 24 with 365 viewsSwanDownUnder

Catering this season on 19:08 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

Its a discussion on a topic Dar oops sorry JF.

That better for you?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 19:58]

Thick as a pig in shhht, your not from swansea, you can tell
Catering this season on 20:40 - Oct 24 with 341 viewsbuilthjack

Catering this season on 19:10 - Oct 24 by swancity

World Cup semi final week for our excellent Welsh rugby team, a massive local welsh derby v Cardiff, 39 bodies found dead on a lorry in Essex, Brexit, impending legal action against previous Directors, are all topical subjects worthy of discussion but no not on Planetswans it’s lukewarm chips that are considered to be worth reporting to the masses😂😂😂

They were hot. Keep up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Catering this season on 21:45 - Oct 24 with 306 viewsmonmouth

Catering this season on 20:40 - Oct 24 by builthjack

They were hot. Keep up

I was enjoying the saga of the lukewarm late and lamented chips. Shame on you Builth.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Catering this season on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 305 viewsFireboy2

Catering this season on 20:25 - Oct 24 by SwanDownUnder

Thick as a pig in shhht, your not from swansea, you can tell

Bloody hell its happy as a pig in sh!t you fvckwit, btw shouldnt you be at school is oz and let the adults chat.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 21:50]
Catering this season on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 299 viewsBillyChong

Catering this season on 19:05 - Oct 24 by swancity

Did you make a formal complaint and involve trading standards and the police as that sounds absolutely disgraceful .

Says the person who not too long ago started a thread on receiving a 10% service charge at a restaurant. Minge.
Catering this season on 20:44 - Oct 25 with 238 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Catering this season on 18:59 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

Do all contributors to this thread find it difficult to function in their normal everyday lives?

Yes. And I don’t even like chips

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024