Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends 12:41 - Nov 10 with 2083 viewsBenJ94

Afternoon gentlemen, first of all,I apologise as this post is very last minute, but I’m taking part in a charity match this afternoon at Llandarcy Sports Academy against a team of Swansea City legends. Kick off is at 4pm, free parking and entry (as far as I’m aware) and all they ask is for a small donation. It’s in aid of the poppy appeal charity which as most will know does it’s bit in helping those who serve/served in all branches of the military. So get your football fix this afternoon, come down, support the boys involved, do your bit for a very good charity and enjoy what I’m sure will be a fantastic game of football, hope to see some of you there!
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 12:45 - Nov 10 with 2069 viewsNeath_Jack

Who's in the legends team mate?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 12:51 - Nov 10 with 2055 viewsBenJ94

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 12:45 - Nov 10 by Neath_Jack

Who's in the legends team mate?

The only name I’ve been given so far mate is Lee Trundle, I only found out about the game myself this morning which is pretty sad as an event like this should have a lot more support and publicity.
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 14:06 - Nov 10 with 1973 viewsdickythorpe

Does Lee Trundle ever sit down and rest!!???
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 18:41 - Nov 10 with 1840 viewsBenJ94

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 14:06 - Nov 10 by dickythorpe

Does Lee Trundle ever sit down and rest!!???

He did so tonight apparently! Didn’t play as he done something to his ankle yesterday. Still a very good game tonight though and for a worthy cause.
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 18:44 - Nov 10 with 1832 viewsbuilthjack

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 18:41 - Nov 10 by BenJ94

He did so tonight apparently! Didn’t play as he done something to his ankle yesterday. Still a very good game tonight though and for a worthy cause.

Who was in the legends team?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 19:41 - Nov 10 with 1766 viewsBenJ94

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 18:44 - Nov 10 by builthjack

Who was in the legends team?

I didn’t really know any of them to be fair, I’m assuming most of them were before my time, only one I really knew of was Matthew Bound. They also had Kyle Copp playing.
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 19:48 - Nov 10 with 1755 viewsDarran

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 19:41 - Nov 10 by BenJ94

I didn’t really know any of them to be fair, I’m assuming most of them were before my time, only one I really knew of was Matthew Bound. They also had Kyle Copp playing.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 20:08 - Nov 10 with 1711 viewsHighjack

legend
/ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.
"the legend of King Arthur"
Similar:
myth
saga
epic
folk tale
folk story
traditional story
tale
story
fairy tale
narrative
fable
romance
folklore
lore
mythology
fantasy
oral history
tradition
folk tradition
old wives' tales
mythos
mythus
yarn
an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
Similar:
celebrity
star
superstar
icon
famous person
great
genius
phenomenon
luminary
giant
big name
celeb
megastar
adjective
very well known.
"his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 21:29 - Nov 10 with 1639 viewsBenJ94

Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 20:08 - Nov 10 by Highjack

legend
/ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.
"the legend of King Arthur"
Similar:
myth
saga
epic
folk tale
folk story
traditional story
tale
story
fairy tale
narrative
fable
romance
folklore
lore
mythology
fantasy
oral history
tradition
folk tradition
old wives' tales
mythos
mythus
yarn
an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field.
"the man was a living legend"
Similar:
celebrity
star
superstar
icon
famous person
great
genius
phenomenon
luminary
giant
big name
celeb
megastar
adjective
very well known.
"his speed and ferocity in attack were legend"

Unfortunately I can’t decide who was on the other team 😂 I was fairly disappointed not to see some bigger names in there but at the end of the day it was for a fantastic cause and hopefully the money raised will go toward helping the Royal British Legion charity.
Charity Match Vs Swansea City legends on 21:36 - Nov 10 with 1625 viewsbuilthjack

Jonathan Coates, Michael Howard, Andy Robinson, Lee Bracey John Williams were there I was just told

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024