Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down vote this as much as you like but.. 16:58 - Nov 23 with 6693 viewsblackpooljack

COOPER OUT... he is fvckin clueless and take that twàt Grimes with you.
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 3586 viewsCooperman

I won’t down arrow you but what I will say is that the last thing we need is to be going through managers like there’s no tomorrow.

If you had the ability to get rid of Cooper then who would you replace him with. Let’s hear your answer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:07 - Nov 23 with 3515 viewsblackpooljack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:00 - Nov 23 by Cooperman

I won’t down arrow you but what I will say is that the last thing we need is to be going through managers like there’s no tomorrow.

If you had the ability to get rid of Cooper then who would you replace him with. Let’s hear your answer.

It doesnt matter who i would have like every thing we've done this last 2 years was to go for the cheapest option. Cooper who was famed for nuturing young talent has set ours back 2 years Grimes,ByersCelina et al are all playing gash this season.
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:09 - Nov 23 with 3494 viewsNotLoyal

Still in the top 6, which is shocking.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:09 - Nov 23 with 3492 viewsCooperman

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:07 - Nov 23 by blackpooljack

It doesnt matter who i would have like every thing we've done this last 2 years was to go for the cheapest option. Cooper who was famed for nuturing young talent has set ours back 2 years Grimes,ByersCelina et al are all playing gash this season.

Ok so who do you want to replace him?

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:11 - Nov 23 with 3467 viewsCooperman

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:09 - Nov 23 by NotLoyal

Still in the top 6, which is shocking.

It’s a representation of this league, a poor league this year.

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:11 - Nov 23 with 3459 viewsblackpooljack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:09 - Nov 23 by Cooperman

We should have told Brighton to Fuk off
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 3425 viewsCooperman

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:11 - Nov 23 by blackpooljack

Right’o.

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:14 - Nov 23 with 3407 viewsSwanjaxs

So do you really think if we had refused Brighton permission to talk to Potter he'd still be here?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:15 - Nov 23 with 3394 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's ok, Warnock's still available...
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:18 - Nov 23 with 3375 viewsAngelRangelQS

Give it a fortnight and this will be the general consensus on here.

He looks massively out of his depth
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:21 - Nov 23 with 3327 viewsblackpooljack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:14 - Nov 23 by Swanjaxs

So do you really think if we had refused Brighton permission to talk to Potter he'd still be here?

Legally speaking he'd have had no choice just the same as any player
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:23 - Nov 23 with 3294 viewsbluey_the_blue

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:21 - Nov 23 by blackpooljack

Yeah, because contracts tend to matter these days for players or managers.

You really want an unmotivated manager or player who wants to leave be a cancer in the dressing room?
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 3290 viewsCooperman

Aye that happens all the time and everyone lives happily ever after.

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:26 - Nov 23 with 3268 viewsSwanjaxs

Absolute poppycock.

As soon as Brighton made it known he was thier man he was offski.

In football contracts are irrelevant where managers are concerned.

Big fish little fish and all that
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:27]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 3263 viewsblackpooljack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:23 - Nov 23 by bluey_the_blue

You really want an unmotivated manager or player who wants to leave be a cancer in the dressing room?

It looks like we already have a team full of unmotivated players and a gormless looking tool for a boss
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:46 - Nov 23 with 3161 viewsthornabyswan

We finished 10th 6th at the moment also lost our 2 best players.

We were crap today though
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:48]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 3087 viewscwmdonkinjack

Absolute rubbish. Plenty of motivation v Cardiff and battling performances away. A young side with a good points tally but short of quality and confidence in midfield. Get some common sense and perspective before spouting this nonsense.
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:03 - Nov 23 with 3071 viewsLuther27

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:00 - Nov 23 by Cooperman

You can hear mine if you like. I'm full of opinions after watching that heap of shite today.
Firstly I wouldn't have employed an U17s coach.
Secondly....my choice would have been Cameron Toshack and his team. They earned the right.
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:05 - Nov 23 with 3055 viewslonglostjack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:23 - Nov 23 by bluey_the_blue

What are you doing on here commenting? Haven’t you got your own forum Bluetit?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:07 - Nov 23 with 3046 viewsCooperman

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:03 - Nov 23 by Luther27

You can hear mine if you like. I'm full of opinions after watching that heap of shite today.
Secondly....my choice would have been Cameron Toshack and his team. They earned the right.

That’s a fair opinion and won’t be unpopular with some on here.

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:09 - Nov 23 with 3026 viewsKilkennyjack

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 17:09 - Nov 23 by Cooperman

Osian Roberts

Beware of the Risen People

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:10 - Nov 23 with 3018 viewsCooperman

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:09 - Nov 23 by Kilkennyjack

Osian Roberts

For clarification - you want to sack Cooper after 17 games and with us being 6th in the league table?

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:14 - Nov 23 with 3003 viewsthornabyswan

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:10 - Nov 23 by Cooperman

For clarification - you want to sack Cooper after 17 games and with us being 6th in the league table?

Planet Swans over reaction on a Saturday night cant beat it.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 18:15]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:17 - Nov 23 with 2975 viewssainthelens

Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:03 - Nov 23 by Luther27

If you can dig out a post pre season where you say you'd have Cameron Toshack...fair play. Otherwise fckn wrap up.
Down vote this as much as you like but.. on 18:19 - Nov 23 with 2966 viewsYossarian

Cooper needs to make a tough decision and drop Grimes. He hasn’t performed for a long time and today he was simply shocking. Give Andre or VDH the armband and get Fulton in alongside Celina. We have got to play a target man and Cooper has got to tell the Board he needs to strengthen midfield in January. What we have is simply not good enough consistently at this level. If, by some miracle we are still in touch in January, go for Joey and pay Stoke the money. They won’t escape and will need to off,old the big earners. That is if Brendan doesn’t beat us to it...ll

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024