Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff away 20:33 - Dec 12 with 18642 viewsbuilthjack

2050 tickets.
52 JA points needed.
On sale next Monday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff away on 20:02 - Dec 16 with 2529 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff away on 19:21 - Dec 16 by builthjack

Ummmm perhaps they would have a lift to Swansea, or catch the train.
Are you a copper?

No at a guess to dibble.
Even they wouldn't take on someone with his gross stupidity

Just Wales's No 1 superfan who has the power to decide who is allowed tickets and who's not

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff away on 21:42 - Dec 16 with 2458 viewsJBT95

Good luck finding a train into Swansea before 0745 on a bloody Sunday.
Cardiff away on 22:15 - Dec 16 with 2421 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff away on 21:42 - Dec 16 by JBT95

Some people do have cars you know
Cardiff away on 22:15 - Dec 16 with 2437 viewsbuilthjack

Most will go the night before and down a few . Good idea.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff away on 22:22 - Dec 16 with 2405 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff away on 22:15 - Dec 16 by builthjack

Most will go the night before and down a few . Good idea.

Nah builthy thats too simple.
Cardiff away on 22:28 - Dec 16 with 2408 viewsbuilthjack

Out of interest, where you from?

Cardiff away on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 2385 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff away on 22:22 - Dec 16 by Fireboy2

Nah builthy thats too simple.

But one should sample the ale

Cardiff away on 23:04 - Dec 16 with 2337 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff away on 22:43 - Dec 16 by builthjack

But one should sample the ale

Be foolish not to
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff away on 19:54 - Dec 17 with 2160 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 13:57 - Dec 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Is this definitely a bubble then? And if so, why ?? If they are allowed to drive to the north of Swansea and get bussed in why aren’t we allowed the same ?

Yeah, how is it they get to do that, yet our fans have to travel to Swansea, to travel to cardiff, to travel to Swansea, to travel home wherever that may be (many passing their home twice en route). It's plain wrong.

Does the football club care about the Fans, does the travel club care about the Fans, does the Trust care about the Fans, actually, does anyone care about the Fans?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff away on 19:56 - Dec 17 with 2160 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 17:53 - Dec 16 by Brynmill_Jack

B*llocks! They were allowed to drive to a muster point near our ground, why can’t we have the same for this return fixture???

This

Cardiff away on 20:00 - Dec 17 with 2152 viewsBluebird

Cardiff away on 18:53 - Dec 16 by NotLoyal

More potential for trouble with our lot, it's only them who would disagree. The authorities know full well.

The ship has sailed it's to late to try making a name for yourselves you were poor when it mattered.. Behave it's finished
Cardiff away on 20:02 - Dec 17 with 2149 viewsBluebird

Cardiff away on 23:10 - Dec 13 by TNT

Exactly. They don't have many west of Swansea, whereas we have a huge following east of scumdiff.

Huge following 😂 Maybe letter drop them because they can't find your stadium most weeks 😂
Cardiff away on 20:03 - Dec 17 with 2145 viewssainthelens

Cardiff away on 20:00 - Dec 17 by Bluebird

The ship has sailed it's to late to try making a name for yourselves you were poor when it mattered.. Behave it's finished

Cardiff away on 20:22 - Dec 17 with 2105 viewsTNT

Cardiff away on 20:02 - Dec 17 by Bluebird

Huge following 😂 Maybe letter drop them because they can't find your stadium most weeks 😂

Any that you have east of your sh*thole don't have an extra two hours added on to their journey every home game, that ours have, so far cough you twonk.

Cardiff away on 22:50 - Dec 17 with 2035 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff away on 20:00 - Dec 17 by Bluebird

Take a walk up Wembley way.

We both know you came a poor second every time it mattered.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff away on 09:26 - Dec 18 with 1893 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff away on 19:54 - Dec 17 by TNT

Yeah, how is it they get to do that, yet our fans have to travel to Swansea, to travel to cardiff, to travel to Swansea, to travel home wherever that may be (many passing their home twice en route). It's plain wrong.

Does the football club care about the Fans, does the travel club care about the Fans, does the Trust care about the Fans, actually, does anyone care about the Fans?

The email reply I had regarding independent travel

Thank you for your email with regards to travelling direct for the Cardiff City away fixture on Sunday 12th January. Your travel direct request is under review by Liberty Stadium Officials along with South Wales Police and we will respond once an outcome is reached.

Thank you for your unwavering support of Swansea City AFC.

Swansea City Travel Direct Team
Cardiff away on 09:48 - Dec 18 with 1866 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cardiff away on 20:53 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

it's a great one to watch at theirs ,when we win

but getting there is a nightmare

,never again for me

Amazing when we win, terrible when we lose, I'll give this one a miss too, it's just too much hassle.
Cardiff away on 10:09 - Dec 19 with 1698 viewsswans11

this is stupid just tried buy ticket dont have the right priviliges missed out by 1 point in first window and having just re read the order of sales this window doesnt include season ticket holders so will have wait again surely I should be able buy a ticket now and not have to wait
Cardiff away on 10:30 - Dec 19 with 1663 viewsBluebird

Cardiff away on 22:50 - Dec 17 by NotLoyal

Take a walk up Wembley way.

We both know you came a poor second every time it mattered.

Wembley way? care to explain'
Cardiff away on 10:57 - Dec 19 with 1628 viewsarnnie

Cardiff away on 10:09 - Dec 19 by swans11

this is stupid just tried buy ticket dont have the right priviliges missed out by 1 point in first window and having just re read the order of sales this window doesnt include season ticket holders so will have wait again surely I should be able buy a ticket now and not have to wait

In my view season ticket holders should get priority.
Looks like they have given non season ticket holders who go to away matches priority.
Cardiff away on 11:19 - Dec 19 with 1575 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff away on 10:57 - Dec 19 by arnnie

In my view season ticket holders should get priority.
Looks like they have given non season ticket holders who go to away matches priority.

And they wonder why Season tickets are down. No perks to being one anymore which is why after this season, I'm out.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff away on 11:28 - Dec 19 with 1564 viewsarnnie

Cardiff away on 11:19 - Dec 19 by Vincent_Vega

And they wonder why Season tickets are down. No perks to being one anymore which is why after this season, I'm out.

I got my tickets as I had enough points.
My mate had 49 points and is a Jack army member with a season ticket. Can someone explain how a non season ticket holder should get priority over him? I understand people live away and cant get a season ticket etc. But look after the people who put money in to the club??
Cardiff away on 11:44 - Dec 19 with 1539 viewsno1jack8

Same here. I have 52 and can buy. But my three mates who have 47-50 loyalty points and jack army members cannot buy today. I phoned them up and still didn’t get an exact explanation other than some fans go to all the away games only and deserve preference.

I get that some fans can only go away etc or to some homes and some aways - but surely there should be another level of jack army season tickets with points and those non season could be included in that window.

Next sale is open to any season ticket holder. I wouldn’t mind so much if they had tiered down the season ticket to say 42 then 32 etc but it seems a big jump as I have a couple of friends on only 27 points.
Cardiff away on 11:53 - Dec 19 with 1518 viewsVincent_Vega

Cardiff away on 11:28 - Dec 19 by arnnie

I got my tickets as I had enough points.
My mate had 49 points and is a Jack army member with a season ticket. Can someone explain how a non season ticket holder should get priority over him? I understand people live away and cant get a season ticket etc. But look after the people who put money in to the club??

I'm a Jack army Season Ticket holder with 50 and I can't get a ticket until Monday. Like you said not everyone can afford nor commit the time to a Season ticket and I get that but STH's do put £450 into the club every year and the only perk is the seat itself and cup game priority. Oh and the club shop points, yey.

It's a no win situation for the club I know but they way they've done it is, well, cr@p
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 11:54]

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff away on 12:02 - Dec 19 with 1500 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff away on 11:19 - Dec 19 by Vincent_Vega

Aye & those non ST holders who travel up & down the country watching the Swans away should then miss out to a ST holder who wants to go just to Cardiff.

The system is fair & yes I am a ST holder (who also travels away)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024