Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? 22:37 - Dec 12 with 2640 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 12:25 - Dec 14 with 787 viewsHighjack

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 12:22 - Dec 14 by felixstowe_jack

Labour are meant to be the party of the working class but they betrayed all the working class who voted leave in the referendum. They have become the party of momentum, a hard left marxist party and a party loved by the left wing metropolitan elite.

Working class people rejected them. Just the die hard bigots whose families in the Welsh coal fields have always supported labour and have always radicalised their children now support labour in wales.
Drakeford thinks labour did well in Wales.

Even in Wales labour support fell 8% to just 40%
The election is over democracy won.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:11]

Nothing wrong with being Markist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 14:33 - Dec 14 with 742 viewsWarwickHunt

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 12:22 - Dec 14 by felixstowe_jack

Labour are meant to be the party of the working class but they betrayed all the working class who voted leave in the referendum. They have become the party of momentum, a hard left marxist party and a party loved by the left wing metropolitan elite.

Working class people rejected them. Just the die hard bigots whose families in the Welsh coal fields have always supported labour and have always radicalised their children now support labour in wales.
Drakeford thinks labour did well in Wales.

Even in Wales labour support fell 8% to just 40%
The election is over democracy won.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:11]

*markist*

😂😂😂
What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 16:26 - Dec 14 with 696 viewsmajorraglan

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 10:44 - Dec 14 by AguycalledJack

Maybe not. But labour are meant to be the party of the working man and they are clearly out of touch.

My dad a life long labour voter, ex - steel worker couldn’t bring himself to vote Labour this time around. There’s something’s wrong when that is happening. Labour need to get rid of momentum and their millionaire backer.

I know quite a few people who feel the same way and who actually voted Tory for the same time. Same people were pro Brexit, concerned about Immigration, Corbyn’s positions on the latter and his previous links with Irish republicanism. His position radically left of centre wasn’t exactly endearing to them either.
What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 18:12 - Dec 14 with 642 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 14:33 - Dec 14 by WarwickHunt

*markist*

😂😂😂

Thanks, a lot of the left wing spell checkers change marxist to Marxist. Even the BBC won't allow the use the "m" word.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:14]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 18:13 - Dec 14 with 640 viewsHighjack

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 16:26 - Dec 14 by majorraglan

I know quite a few people who feel the same way and who actually voted Tory for the same time. Same people were pro Brexit, concerned about Immigration, Corbyn’s positions on the latter and his previous links with Irish republicanism. His position radically left of centre wasn’t exactly endearing to them either.

Because I’m a bit of a sad twunt I’ve spent a few minutes this morning looking at some of the figures for some of the seats labour lost and I don’t think it’s correct to say labour voters switched to Tory. Well not many of them anyway.

Tory vote only up by a tiny percentage in these seats and nationally but the brexit party taking about 7-15% in a lot of these seats as well as the libs getting 2-5% extra meant the labour vote tanked resulting in a 15-18 point swing in some places.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 18:43 - Dec 14 with 615 viewsDr_Winston

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 18:13 - Dec 14 by Highjack

Because I’m a bit of a sad twunt I’ve spent a few minutes this morning looking at some of the figures for some of the seats labour lost and I don’t think it’s correct to say labour voters switched to Tory. Well not many of them anyway.

Tory vote only up by a tiny percentage in these seats and nationally but the brexit party taking about 7-15% in a lot of these seats as well as the libs getting 2-5% extra meant the labour vote tanked resulting in a 15-18 point swing in some places.

Sounds about right.

For years parties like UKIP and Brexit were hyped up as threats to the Tory vote. Ultimately as their share of the vote has fluctuated it's tended to be Labour share that changes as opposed to the Conservative one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 570 viewsDr_Winston

What time is the ‘Not My PM’ protest on Saturday? on 10:53 - Dec 14 by Lohengrin

Young Annabel Ansuther-Cotteringham decided it was too cold a night for the revolution and is keeping an eye out for Daddy’s chauffeur to come pick her up...

Nonsense. They're all salt of the Earth, working class types like Ophelia here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024