Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points 17:59 - Dec 14 with 1187 viewspencoedjack

Away from 3rd position.

It’s a pretty poor championship
3 points on 18:00 - Dec 14 with 1181 viewsJackfath

Dreadful standard this season fella.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

3 points on 18:06 - Dec 14 with 1135 viewssainthelens

Yep, never seen this league so poor. With every one beating each other tho, its gonna come down to last few games in the scramble for the play offs. We all know if a miracle happened and we made it through, we'll fear the very worse next year....but we'd be desperate to get there if end up top 6.
Its bit fckn nuts tbh.
3 points on 18:07 - Dec 14 with 1129 viewsmajorraglan

That bit of missing quality could make all the difference. I am not advocating radio rental expenditure, but if there is wiggle room then go for it.
3 points on 18:21 - Dec 14 with 1078 viewssP7qupUf

3 points on 18:07 - Dec 14 by majorraglan

That bit of missing quality could make all the difference. I am not advocating radio rental expenditure, but if there is wiggle room then go for it.

Spot on.
3 points on 18:45 - Dec 14 with 1010 viewsDr_Winston

Most of the wiggle room was taken up when the club decided to hang onto Baston and Ayew for the season. Still possible that BB might leave and free a bit extra up.

Still think we're in the market for a loan or two regardless. Suspect Cabango's elevation to the starting XI is a hint that Watford might want Wilmot back so that opens a door too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3 points on 11:23 - Dec 15 with 814 viewsBadlands

3 points on 18:45 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Most of the wiggle room was taken up when the club decided to hang onto Baston and Ayew for the season. Still possible that BB might leave and free a bit extra up.

Still think we're in the market for a loan or two regardless. Suspect Cabango's elevation to the starting XI is a hint that Watford might want Wilmot back so that opens a door too.

On the other hand Cooper could play wingers and put Borja in the middle.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

3 points on 11:27 - Dec 15 with 807 viewsmonmouth

I feel that way too, but why? We simply don’t have one premier league quality player. Far more important to get a sustainable playing style in place that can be built on in my view to dominate a shit league, rather than trying to scramble enough hit and hope points to spawn our way out of a shit league. Emulate Leeds, not Cardiff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

3 points on 11:37 - Dec 15 with 789 viewsAngelRangelQS

3 points on 18:45 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Or VDH is going?
Login to get fewer ads

3 points on 12:07 - Dec 15 with 751 viewsmajorraglan

3 points on 11:27 - Dec 15 by monmouth

I feel that way too, but why? We simply don’t have one premier league quality player. Far more important to get a sustainable playing style in place that can be built on in my view to dominate a shit league, rather than trying to scramble enough hit and hope points to spawn our way out of a shit league. Emulate Leeds, not Cardiff.

Good post, I was hoping that the 1 or 2 players brought in with the wiggle room would enable the club to get back to its style, a lot of those players should have the basic skills and qualities to be able to play that way after coming through the academy, or being with the club for so long.
3 points on 14:08 - Dec 15 with 659 viewsDr_Winston

3 points on 11:37 - Dec 15 by AngelRangelQS

Or VDH is going?

Could be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

3 points on 15:18 - Dec 15 with 594 viewsTimTtam

Even though our performances have been quite poor, we still have to tick the points tally over and keep celebrating wins. All it will take is a 5+ game winning streak for a team to lock down a spot in the playoffs.

At the moment it looks like Preston, Brentford, Fulham, Bristol, & Nottm Forest are in for a good chance. I'd say any other sides just have to plug away and keep close, then hope for a big winning streak.

Sheff. Wednesday are not even a chance. When factoring in the possible 21-point deduction, they are bottom of the league right now on 15 points.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024