Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn 22:11 - Dec 14 with 7686 viewsDarran

Fuçking Christ.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 11:22 - Dec 21 with 811 viewsDr_Winston

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 10:55 - Dec 21 by Highjack

In a bizarre twist, poster girl for the left Ms Rowling has officially been designated an evil, far right, fascist danger to society after tweeting support for a woman allegedly sacked for transphobia.

Calls for her to be thrown out of the celebrity millionaires party before it’s even founded are rife. Leader elect Mr Grant had this to say tonight: “ooh uhh gosh uhh blimey uhh”

J.K. Rowling is now an unperson for thinking that women generally shouldn't have penises.

F*cking mad. The lot of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 11:28 - Dec 21 with 797 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 11:22 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

J.K. Rowling is now an unperson for thinking that women generally shouldn't have penises.

Absolutely stark, raving bonkers.

You work in public service and they catch you laughing, they’ll get you sacked.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 12:22 - Dec 21 with 752 viewsWingstandwood

These PC loons truly live in their own little bubble of imaginary offence, they make up new rules, new criteria, new judgment(s) and things to be gratuitously offended about on all too regular a basis nowadays.

They're like a child playing Monopoly on a Christmas morning, making the rules up as they go on.....Like kids ignoring the dots on thrown a dice and moving thrice as many squares and collecting £500 after passing 'Go'. At least most kids grow up to have fair judgement!

Argus!

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 13:52 - Dec 21 with 728 viewsWarwickHunt

I know a few women with penises, or husbands as they prefer to be known.
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 14:15 - Dec 21 with 709 viewsBest_loser

Most labour voters didn't want Gordon Brown

Most labour voters didn't want ed Miliband

Virtually all labour voters didn't want corbyn

Most labour voters want starmer

Which means it will probably be long Bailey
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:21 - Dec 21 with 657 viewsHighjack

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 14:15 - Dec 21 by Best_loser

Most labour voters didn't want Gordon Brown

Most labour voters didn't want ed Miliband

Virtually all labour voters didn't want corbyn

Most labour voters want starmer

Which means it will probably be long Bailey

Do you think Sir Keir is the man to unite the working class man of northern England and lead them to revolution?

He looks like an incredibly dull choice to me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:28 - Dec 21 with 661 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:21 - Dec 21 by Highjack

Do you think Sir Keir is the man to unite the working class man of northern England and lead them to revolution?

He looks like an incredibly dull choice to me.

Tony Blair managed it. He was hardly the “common man” personified.

Poll: Tory leader

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:31 - Dec 21 with 647 viewsHighjack

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:28 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Tony Blair managed it. He was hardly the “common man” personified.

You know how much I hate Blair but he had a strength of personality and natural charisma that Keir Starmer could never get near.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:33 - Dec 21 with 654 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:31 - Dec 21 by Highjack

You know how much I hate Blair but he had a strength of personality and natural charisma that Keir Starmer could never get near.

He did. I’m not sure I agree about Starmer though. That said, it’s not his time. Labour will lose again in five years. After that it’ll be his time.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:19 - Dec 21 with 626 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 17:33 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

He did. I’m not sure I agree about Starmer though. That said, it’s not his time. Labour will lose again in five years. After that it’ll be his time.

Why?

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:27 - Dec 21 with 622 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:19 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Why?

Because by then the party will realise that a return to the centre left is the only way it’ll ever win another election. It’s currently in the grip of a mass delusion that it only got hammered last week because of Brexit, the membership will only elect a Corbyn acolyte on the basis that they’ve convinced themselves that everyone loved the manifesto so they should continue with more of the same in 2024 without the shadow of Brexit scuppering things.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:29]

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:30 - Dec 21 with 615 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:27 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Because by then the party will realise that a return to the centre left is the only way it’ll ever win another election. It’s currently in the grip of a mass delusion that it only got hammered last week because of Brexit, the membership will only elect a Corbyn acolyte on the basis that they’ve convinced themselves that everyone loved the manifesto so they should continue with more of the same in 2024 without the shadow of Brexit scuppering things.

Aye, aye, but why Starmer?

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:32 - Dec 21 with 611 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:30 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Aye, aye, but why Starmer?

Oh I see. No particular reason other than that he seems sensible and a fairly competent public speaker. I’m not wedded to him or anyone else really. I’ve no particular dog in the fight.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 602 viewsWarwickHunt

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:27 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

If, as seems likely, Wrong Bailey is the next leader it could be terminal. They’ll doubtless blame the media in 2024.
There was apparently a loud and spirited rendition of The Red Flag coming from Corbyn’s office on Wednesday night. I fûcking despair.

I doubt if even the clusterfûck of a deal Brexit can save them.

I hope Starmer will be leading a centre party in 2024.
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:40 - Dec 21 with 597 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:32 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Oh I see. No particular reason other than that he seems sensible and a fairly competent public speaker. I’m not wedded to him or anyone else really. I’ve no particular dog in the fight.

Ha! You’re probably right in as much as “fairly competent” is a high aspiration from where they are now.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:40 - Dec 21 with 597 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:39 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

If, as seems likely, Wrong Bailey is the next leader it could be terminal. They’ll doubtless blame the media in 2024.
There was apparently a loud and spirited rendition of The Red Flag coming from Corbyn’s office on Wednesday night. I fûcking despair.

I doubt if even the clusterfûck of a deal Brexit can save them.

I hope Starmer will be leading a centre party in 2024.

They’re losing in 2024 regardless of who’s in charge. There’s too much ground to make up and the boundary changes that will now be adopted will make it even harder.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:46 - Dec 21 with 579 viewsWarwickHunt

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:40 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

They’re losing in 2024 regardless of who’s in charge. There’s too much ground to make up and the boundary changes that will now be adopted will make it even harder.

Yep - the Fabian Society came out with some scary figures this week.

Another Corbynite could finish Labour for good though.
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 576 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:46 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

Yep - the Fabian Society came out with some scary figures this week.

Another Corbynite could finish Labour for good though.

It’s run its course now, mate. Let it go.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:56]

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:58 - Dec 21 with 556 viewsWarwickHunt

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:49 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

It’s run its course now, mate. Let it go.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:56]

I let it go years ago! Still sad to see the party of Atlee and Gaitskell reduced to a fûcking unelectable shambles.
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 19:01 - Dec 21 with 554 viewsexiledclaseboy

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:58 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

I let it go years ago! Still sad to see the party of Atlee and Gaitskell reduced to a fûcking unelectable shambles.

Yet Gaitskell spent an entire career not getting elected.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 19:19 - Dec 21 with 536 viewsLohengrin

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 18:58 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

“Hello my name’s Jeremy. I’m leader of the Labour Party, my pronouns are He, Him”

“Hello my name’s Tom. I’ve just finished a shift in the Coke Ovens, I haven’t got the first idea what you’re talking about?”

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 21:36 - Dec 21 with 494 viewsmonmouth

So it's official. McClusky is, in an mp's words, an arsehole.

If this is accurate it is totally scandalous. Time to bin the whole useless lot of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/21/when-an-mp-criticised-unit
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 21:38]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 08:39 - Dec 22 with 447 viewsDr_Winston

David Lammy hinting at a Leadership bid. Would almost be worth it just to see what would happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/21/david-lammy-may-stand-labour-fi

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 08:56 - Dec 22 with 434 viewsBest_loser

Things can turn around quickly

Beware the savage jaw of 2024
12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 09:01 - Dec 22 with 426 viewsWarwickHunt

12,695 people sign a letter to Corbyn on 08:39 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

David Lammy hinting at a Leadership bid. Would almost be worth it just to see what would happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/21/david-lammy-may-stand-labour-fi

Clasey’s a big fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024