Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surridge 16:57 - Dec 31 with 6490 views34dfgdf54

Going back according to Nixon
Surridge on 15:36 - Jan 1 with 1185 viewsNotLoyal

Surridge on 13:22 - Jan 1 by nantywatcher

How long after you write a post do you look back and realise you have embarrassed yourself once again?

Are you bored?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Surridge on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1134 viewsWhiterockin

Surridge on 11:32 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

He won’t get in a premier league Bournemouth side as long as he has a hole in his head.
More likely if he does go back it will be for a quick couple of million transfer before the window shuts. Which of course won’t be back here.

File under Tammy Abraham.
Surridge on 17:22 - Jan 1 with 999 viewsBadlands

Surridge on 16:04 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

File under Tammy Abraham.

Don't think so.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Surridge on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 980 viewsWhiterockin

Surridge on 17:22 - Jan 1 by Badlands

Don't think so.

I believe he will play far better for Bournemouth than he has for us. Our manager really doesn't understand how to get the best out of players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 17:26]
Surridge on 17:34 - Jan 1 with 948 viewsjackrabbit

I was at Brentford last Thursday and Surridge provided the only bright spot in a dreadful first half with a long range rocket of a shot that must have stung the goalkeeper’s fingers. Not much to write about but neither was the Swans performance overall. It always amuses me when individual players are singled out for criticism. The sad truth is, apart from Andre Ayew the team is devoid of any real quality whatsoever. We are a very mediocre side in a mediocre division. Don’t be fooled by our league position. Sad times. And could get a lot sadder yet.
Surridge on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 882 viewsGaryjack

Best he gets his shooting boots on. Bournemouth in bottom three tonight.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:10]
Surridge on 18:08 - Jan 1 with 837 viewsjackjackjackjack

That way it's been going for them recently, Bournemouth will need every striker available to them.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Surridge on 18:10 - Jan 1 with 823 viewsWhiterockin

Surridge on 18:08 - Jan 1 by jackjackjackjack

That way it's been going for them recently, Bournemouth will need every striker available to them.

3-0 down at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Surridge on 18:42 - Jan 1 with 756 viewsjasper_T

Surridge on 17:25 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

I believe he will play far better for Bournemouth than he has for us. Our manager really doesn't understand how to get the best out of players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 17:26]

Have you seen Bournemouth this season? They're worse than us.
Surridge on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 702 viewsswan65split

Surridge on 17:34 - Jan 1 by jackrabbit

I was at Brentford last Thursday and Surridge provided the only bright spot in a dreadful first half with a long range rocket of a shot that must have stung the goalkeeper’s fingers. Not much to write about but neither was the Swans performance overall. It always amuses me when individual players are singled out for criticism. The sad truth is, apart from Andre Ayew the team is devoid of any real quality whatsoever. We are a very mediocre side in a mediocre division. Don’t be fooled by our league position. Sad times. And could get a lot sadder yet.

This .......the way we are playing atm he was the best option out of him and Baston.
Surridge on 19:25 - Jan 1 with 695 viewsWhiterockin

Surridge on 18:42 - Jan 1 by jasper_T

Have you seen Bournemouth this season? They're worse than us.

Yes I have and I'm actually watching them at the moment. Bournemouth have been very unlucky with injuries this season, hence the position they are in. But I firmly believe that Eddie Howe is a far better manger than Steve Cooper and will get a lot more out of Surridge.
Surridge on 19:57 - Jan 1 with 634 viewsploppy

Personally wouldn't be sorry to see Bournemouth relegated. They were the media darlings for a while, despite spending a lot of money trying to get to the PL. Plus they used to beat us regularly.
Surridge on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 624 viewsCooperman

Surridge on 19:57 - Jan 1 by ploppy

Personally wouldn't be sorry to see Bournemouth relegated. They were the media darlings for a while, despite spending a lot of money trying to get to the PL. Plus they used to beat us regularly.

Is that you, Alan?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Surridge on 20:19 - Jan 1 with 593 viewsploppy

Surridge on 20:00 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Is that you, Alan?

Nope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024