Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton statement 19:09 - Jan 1 with 5839 viewsperplex

Looks like he`s happy to be on the payroll, has come out with a Birch like statement saying nothing to spend in Jan but we will be spending later lol, now that`s what I call a making sure everyone gets there season tickets kind of statement or am I being to sceptical.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 19:10]
Leon Britton statement on 10:27 - Jan 2 with 1279 viewsFireboy2

Leon Britton statement on 10:23 - Jan 2 by KGriz16

A club legend who has lived and breathed football inside and out being called a 'yes man' by a sad act on a forum.

But its the truth though.
Leon Britton statement on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 1154 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A club legend who has lived and breathed football inside and out being called a 'yes man' by a sad act on a forum.

A 'club legend' who left the moment things became a little difficult for him and arguably lied to the fans whilst doing so (he wanted to be closer to his family in London.. by moving to Sheffield?)

Now he has accepted a role as part of the American owners' propaganda team at the club, and still gullible people like yourself worship him.

It's bizarre.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leon Britton statement on 13:23 - Jan 2 with 1144 viewsdickythorpe

Time moves on. I never pop into my local branch of Tesco and see wall plaques celebrating past members of staff.
Leon Britton statement on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 1139 viewsdickythorpe

Romance in sport is dead, cutthroat now.

Hull offloaded their legend Dean Windass.
Plus there a countless other examples
Leon Britton statement on 14:13 - Jan 2 with 1084 viewslonglostjack

Leon Britton statement on 13:23 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

Time moves on. I never pop into my local branch of Tesco and see wall plaques celebrating past members of staff.

Curt and Robbie never worked for Tesco though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leon Britton statement on 14:45 - Jan 2 with 1026 viewsBadlands

The abuse of someone because what he has said doesn't fit the conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic.
On the other hand he did hi best to leave the Swans only to return when he realised life elsewhere was going to be significantly more difficult.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Leon Britton statement on 15:02 - Jan 2 with 1005 viewsjack247

Leon Britton statement on 14:45 - Jan 2 by Badlands

The abuse of someone because what he has said doesn't fit the conspiracy theories is pretty pathetic.
On the other hand he did hi best to leave the Swans only to return when he realised life elsewhere was going to be significantly more difficult.

There’s very little abuse unless you count DYSS putting ‘club legend’ in commas, he doesn’t need them by the way Dwight, he’s an absolute legend here.

People are quite rightly summarising that he is towing the party line. Imagine the reaction if Birch had said that, after his remarks in the summer, which I think (could be wrong) were before we sold McBurnie. Imagine if JL or SK had come out with that. Getting Leon to say it takes the edge off, but I think a lot of people can see through that.
Leon Britton statement on 15:59 - Jan 2 with 952 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many people on here would publicly denounce their employer in a statement that they knew was going to be widely reported and read by a significant portion of the company's customers?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton statement on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 844 viewswaynekerr55

Or because his honourable best mate promised him a Bosman then ignored him and didn't follow through...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leon Britton statement on 19:01 - Jan 2 with 815 viewsperplex

Probably true mind you.
Leon Britton statement on 19:06 - Jan 2 with 796 viewsperplex

Leon Britton statement on 13:17 - Jan 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A 'club legend' who left the moment things became a little difficult for him and arguably lied to the fans whilst doing so (he wanted to be closer to his family in London.. by moving to Sheffield?)

Now he has accepted a role as part of the American owners' propaganda team at the club, and still gullible people like yourself worship him.

It's bizarre.

Yep probably true, no doubt in my mind you are one of the better posters on here.
Leon Britton statement on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 791 viewsperplex

What abuse, people are of the opinion he`s a yes man, why are you being so dramatic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024