Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket bonus 22:40 - Jan 1 with 1760 viewsbuilthjack

A friend renewed his season ticket 2 weeks ago, and has now received a £25 voucher for the clubshop. Any others had this?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket bonus on 06:16 - Jan 2 with 1575 viewsWhiterockin

I got a free pint for not renewing.
Season ticket bonus on 07:02 - Jan 2 with 1534 viewsPacemaker

Two of the guys who sit by me had the same thing for being early renewer’s.

Don’t tell anyone though, as any attempt at goodwill by the club is seen as taking the mick.

I am aware that the club shop will benefit from these vouchers but if you were going to buy anyway then it helps.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Season ticket bonus on 09:41 - Jan 2 with 1347 viewsChief

What date did you have to renew by to get the token?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season ticket bonus on 15:51 - Jan 2 with 991 viewsTNT

They should've said mun. They've got a twenty quid book in there that I would've had.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Season ticket bonus on 16:15 - Jan 2 with 932 viewsNotLoyal

Season ticket bonus on 07:02 - Jan 2 by Pacemaker

Don’t tell anyone though, as any attempt at goodwill by the club is seen as taking the mick.

I am aware that the club shop will benefit from these vouchers but if you were going to buy anyway then it helps.

Problem is you are cleverer than that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Season ticket bonus on 16:39 - Jan 2 with 876 viewsCatullus

Maybe if they'd taken £20 quid off the season ticket price they'd have had more renewals?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season ticket bonus on 17:06 - Jan 2 with 812 viewsPacemaker

Season ticket bonus on 09:41 - Jan 2 by Chief

What date did you have to renew by to get the token?

They renewed very early on the first day possibly the first few to buy?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Season ticket bonus on 18:35 - Jan 2 with 685 viewsmajorraglan

Good move by the club, reward those who’ve bought seasons early doors and then encourage them to spend (more) money in the club shop on merchandise. Nice to see this happening.

Another good move was when they brought last years end of season sale forward by a few weeks when there were games still being played, much higher footfall, people can’t resist a bargain and bingo.

Like most people I have a few issues with the way things have happened and I get this is a minuscule gesture in the grand scheme of things, but it’s a positive gesture to the loyal fans who’ve paid up already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024