Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derek Acorah 08:06 - Jan 4 with 2770 viewssainthelens

Did anyone have him in their dead pool ?
Derek Acorah on 09:31 - Jan 4 with 2708 viewsstevethejack

Anyone heard from him since?
Derek Acorah on 09:33 - Jan 4 with 2703 viewsWarwickHunt

Derek Acorah on 09:31 - Jan 4 by stevethejack

Anyone heard from him since?

Not a ghost of a chance.
Derek Acorah on 09:40 - Jan 4 with 2691 viewstheloneranger

Derek Acorah has been forced to cancel his latest show ...

"Due to Unforeseen ­Circumstances"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Derek Acorah on 09:42 - Jan 4 with 2688 viewsBest_loser

Maybe Michael Barrymore did
Derek Acorah on 09:54 - Jan 4 with 2674 viewsNotLoyal

Organised the Liverpool Jacks supporters since 1912, kept coming back for more.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Derek Acorah on 12:04 - Jan 4 with 2577 viewsWingstandwood

In the same line of 'show business' as David Icke which basically involves getting a load of 'susceptible' punters into a large venue, grabbing their entrance money, and running onto the next available venue.

*Books and merchandise available in the foyer*

Argus!

Derek Acorah on 12:12 - Jan 4 with 2569 viewsHighjack

Derek Acorah on 12:04 - Jan 4 by Wingstandwood

In the same line of 'show business' as David Icke which basically involves getting a load of 'susceptible' punters into a large venue, grabbing their entrance money, and running onto the next available venue.

*Books and merchandise available in the foyer*

I’d argue mediumship is a lot worse because it actively targets those grieving, vulnerable and upset people who have the very human condition of not being able to let go of their departed loved ones.

Flipping hell mun, on the very remote chance there is life after death and eternal bliss and glory, why would you spend your time in the Gwyn Hall or on Living TV telling Derek f*cking Acorah that your name begins with “j” and don’t worry about money?

RIP obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Derek Acorah on 12:38 - Jan 4 with 2540 viewsWingstandwood

Derek Acorah on 12:12 - Jan 4 by Highjack

I’d argue mediumship is a lot worse because it actively targets those grieving, vulnerable and upset people who have the very human condition of not being able to let go of their departed loved ones.

Flipping hell mun, on the very remote chance there is life after death and eternal bliss and glory, why would you spend your time in the Gwyn Hall or on Living TV telling Derek f*cking Acorah that your name begins with “j” and don’t worry about money?

RIP obviously.

These types must rake in thousands at every event and merchandising apparently is where a sh1tload of money really fills up the coffers also.

Even though not belonging to the same show business profession, I can remember listening to Captain Sensible of the Damned in an interview where he said venue merchandise was a real money spinner.

It's the sheer audacity of the likes of Derek Acorah by getting on stage and saying that someone with the letter J, S or maybe T had passed on information from the 'world-of-spirit', claiming that someone in the audience has recently done some house redecoration.

The cold-reading redecoration 'trick' was routine/forte stuff for Derek!.. He used to come out with that one time and time again when he was doing his medium-to-audience programme on Granada Breeze Sky TV channel.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Derek Acorah on 13:03 - Jan 4 with 2510 viewsdickythorpe

To be honest I think he was a cúnt, and all those that get sucked in by "are you there Sidney?" need labotomies.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 13:03]
Derek Acorah on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 2405 viewsBest_loser

Wonder if he ever contacted Bill shankly in the spirit world and asked him why he sacked him

One born every minute
Derek Acorah on 16:10 - Jan 4 with 2388 viewsHighjack

Derek Acorah on 15:54 - Jan 4 by Best_loser

Wonder if he ever contacted Bill shankly in the spirit world and asked him why he sacked him

One born every minute

Getting sacked by Yvette Fielding must have been a low point.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Derek Acorah on 16:17 - Jan 4 with 2373 viewsThrasher6

Saw him in tailors in Savil Row once.....kicking off as he was getting fitted for a suit. The assistant was adamant he was a large...but he was claiming he was a medium....

I'll get my coat....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Derek Acorah on 16:44 - Jan 4 with 2338 viewssainthelens

I'm getting the word............nonce.
Derek Acorah on 16:46 - Jan 4 with 2332 viewstheloneranger

He was banned from driving for failing to give a breath sample, perhaps he was worried he had too many spirits in his blood.

Derek Acorah on 18:13 - Jan 4 with 2263 viewsBanosswan

Watch the South Park episode 'biggest douche in the universe'. They basically tear it all to shreds.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Derek Acorah on 21:11 - Jan 4 with 2191 viewsDarran

They’ve had to cancel his upcoming tour too. 👀

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tragic-derek-acorahs-20th-anniversar

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Derek Acorah on 21:15 - Jan 4 with 2184 viewstheloneranger

This is the same conning, lying cvnt who claimed to have received a psychic message from Madeleine McCann via a spirit guide, stating that the child had died some time ago, but would soon be reincarnated.

Derek Acorah on 21:19 - Jan 4 with 2176 viewssainthelens

He wont rest in peace. You won't be able to shut the cvnt up.
Derek Acorah on 21:22 - Jan 4 with 2172 viewstheloneranger

Derek Acorah on 21:11 - Jan 4 by Darran

They’ve had to cancel his upcoming tour too. 👀

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tragic-derek-acorahs-20th-anniversar

Why cancel his tour??

Shirley he could do it from the "Other Side" in the Spirit World.

Derek Acorah on 21:41 - Jan 4 with 2149 viewsDarran

Derek Acorah on 21:22 - Jan 4 by theloneranger

Why cancel his tour??

Shirley he could do it from the "Other Side" in the Spirit World.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Derek Acorah on 21:47 - Jan 4 with 2143 viewsHighjack

All the other psychics are saying they’ll miss him. Bollocks. They can talk to him whenever they want now.

Derek Acorah on 23:05 - Jan 4 with 2075 viewsepaul

RIP Derek....
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 23:06]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024