Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24329 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:16 - Jan 11 with 1669 viewsGlastonbury

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:05 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

I don't know what kind o people Darran associates with but my friends can all have civilised discussions about any topics

Darren should be ignored and banned from this site. His language is appalling. Just no need of it. Complete and utter waste of space.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 1666 viewsGlastonbury

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:15 - Jan 11 by Darran

What have I said I know everything about?
Go on enlighten us.

Every conversation u get involved in. If someone says something u don't like u call them a prick and hope they get beaten to a pulp
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 1661 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 by Glastonbury

Every conversation u get involved in. If someone says something u don't like u call them a prick and hope they get beaten to a pulp

He’s got a point mind. Darran calls me a prick on a daily basis.

Poll: Tory leader

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:20 - Jan 11 with 1660 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:16 - Jan 11 by Glastonbury

Darren should be ignored and banned from this site. His language is appalling. Just no need of it. Complete and utter waste of space.

I have reported him to the admins today.Let's see if they do anything about it.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:21 - Jan 11 with 1652 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

The old saying, " it takes one to know one!"
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:39 - Jan 11 with 1626 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:21 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

The old saying, " it takes one to know one!"

Very true

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:40 - Jan 11 with 1622 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:41 - Jan 11 with 1622 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:40 - Jan 11 by Darran

Prick.

Takes one to know one.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:41 - Jan 11 with 1618 viewsraynor94

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:47 - Jan 10 by hobo

They are not hiding the black boxes. They are refusing to hand it over to the country that just murdered their General.

They will launch the investigation in Iran, and have invited foreign experts to oversee the investigation. As CJ says, Iran has the sophisticated systems to enable them to do this, so why would they hand the box over to USA?

Because the Iranians are so honest and transparent

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:50 - Jan 11 with 1597 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:20 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

I have reported him to the admins today.Let's see if they do anything about it.

Be careful I don’t ban you.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:54 - Jan 11 with 1590 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 17:19 - Jan 11 by Glastonbury

You haven’t answer the question.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:12 - Jan 11 with 1562 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:25 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

It's not a question of being right or wrong.It's guesswork until the facts are out.So unless you have a crystal ball then none of us knew at the time.Anything is possible thesedays.There have been aircraft shot down and we still don't know what happened to them.

I still know that Iran is a modern country and these incidents are extremely rare, but it happened and it seems to have taken away the momentum of the conflict between Iran and the US for now.

How on earth you can call a country with Iran's current record on women's human rights modern and sophisticated? If you do a little bit of googling referencing agencies like Amnesty International you'll see how far off the mark your comments are.

Posting rubbish will always get a poor response. As to the missile attack here are some clues before the fact.

Refusing international observers
Refusing to release the black box
Saying it would take many months to analyse black box data
Clearing the crash site
Bulldozing over the crash site

What's the most plausible hypothesis based on these statements and facts?

Iran kills more of its own people than any county but China, so not such a rare occurrence for Iran to kill its own people.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:14]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:14 - Jan 11 with 1555 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:12 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

How on earth you can call a country with Iran's current record on women's human rights modern and sophisticated? If you do a little bit of googling referencing agencies like Amnesty International you'll see how far off the mark your comments are.

Posting rubbish will always get a poor response. As to the missile attack here are some clues before the fact.

Clearing the crash site

Iran kills more of its own people than any county but China, so not such a rare occurrence for Iran to kill its own people.

It's pretty obvious the Americans did it mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:27 - Jan 11 with 1534 viewsDarran

Clearing the crash site

I keep telling you why,it’s because he’s an embarrassing ćunt.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:33 - Jan 11 with 1524 viewslonglostjack

Clearing the crash site

Just a pity that Trump decided to rip up the nuclear agreement just when protests against the Mullahs were gathering pace and they were feeling the heat. Horrible thing to say but if any good is to come out of the tragic downing of that aircraft it’s that it may reignite protests against the regime. Trump needs to keep his trap shut.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:36]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:00 - Jan 11 with 1488 viewscontroversial_jack

Clearing the crash site

Human rights,like Saudi , Israel and China? International observers were invited. Why would they hand over the black box to a foreign country when international protocol states that the country where the accident takes the investigation.

The US also bulldozed the site of ground zero after 9/11 and moved all the wreckage where it wasn't seen again

Iran has the death penalty , so has the USA and another 30 countries That's their business , although I don't agree with it
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:32 - Jan 11 with 1447 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:00 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

Human rights,like Saudi , Israel and China? International observers were invited. Why would they hand over the black box to a foreign country when international protocol states that the country where the accident takes the investigation.

The US also bulldozed the site of ground zero after 9/11 and moved all the wreckage where it wasn't seen again

Iran has the death penalty , so has the USA and another 30 countries That's their business , although I don't agree with it

Is that you Corbyn?
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:39 - Jan 11 with 1430 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:32 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Is that you Corbyn?

No it’s CuÅ„tyn.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 1418 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:00 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

I'm glad you accept that Iran has significant human rights violations. The country where an air accident happens leads the investigation but has responsibility to share access and information to prescribed counties, look it up it's all available on line.

There are too many threads about the 9/11 conspiracy theories to start another one, the point about Iran's use of the death penalty is its disproportionate use for questionable offences again you look this up using reliable independent sources on line.

Iran is not a modern, sophisticated and forward thinking country. Ask your closest female relation to hold up a sign in London saying Boris Johnson is gay, then ask the same person to go to Tehran and hold a sign saying the Ayotolla is gay and you'll be able to see why your assertions are unfounded.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 19:59]

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:58 - Jan 11 with 1408 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:33 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

Just a pity that Trump decided to rip up the nuclear agreement just when protests against the Mullahs were gathering pace and they were feeling the heat. Horrible thing to say but if any good is to come out of the tragic downing of that aircraft it’s that it may reignite protests against the regime. Trump needs to keep his trap shut.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:36]

It's very difficult to see a way through the complications of the middle east, both the US and Iran are/have been instrumental in destabilising the area. As you say hopefully something positive emerges, the European s seem to be making more noise about de-escalation.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 1401 viewsAnotherJohn

The news item I mentioned earlier is on the BBC website now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-51077352/iran-plane-crash-missile-struck-und
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 1394 viewsJack_Meoff

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:58 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

It's very difficult to see a way through the complications of the middle east, both the US and Iran are/have been instrumental in destabilising the area. As you say hopefully something positive emerges, the European s seem to be making more noise about de-escalation.

Iran is actually a country in that area. Call me pedantic but that kind of gives them an excuse to be there. As it's where they geographically exist.

What is the US doing in the region again? I've kind of lost track.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:16 - Jan 11 with 1390 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:13 - Jan 11 by Jack_Meoff

Iran is actually a country in that area. Call me pedantic but that kind of gives them an excuse to be there. As it's where they geographically exist.

What is the US doing in the region again? I've kind of lost track.

The long history probably means most people have lost track!

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 1386 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:51 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm glad you accept that Iran has significant human rights violations. The country where an air accident happens leads the investigation but has responsibility to share access and information to prescribed counties, look it up it's all available on line.

There are too many threads about the 9/11 conspiracy theories to start another one, the point about Iran's use of the death penalty is its disproportionate use for questionable offences again you look this up using reliable independent sources on line.

Iran is not a modern, sophisticated and forward thinking country. Ask your closest female relation to hold up a sign in London saying Boris Johnson is gay, then ask the same person to go to Tehran and hold a sign saying the Ayotolla is gay and you'll be able to see why your assertions are unfounded.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 19:59]

I've already told you that Iran has invited outside investigates in to observe.I didn't say it's a forward looking country, but it is a modern one with a decent infrastructure, despite having sanctions put on it by a certain country.

There are many in America who would have gays executed and who would imprison women for abortion.I believe even sex toys are banned in Talabama
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:23]
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:30 - Jan 11 with 1379 viewsJack_Meoff

Some links that may or may not be of interest.

The men on Israel's potential hit list. Guess who was number one? I was going to add 'with a bullet' but it's probably not appropriate.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Who-are-the-men-on-Israels-potential-hit-list-

Netanyahu boasting about how he convinced Trump to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-recording-netanyahu-boasts-israel-convinced-tru

Republican senator Mike Lee's opinion on a recent military briefing.

'Lee says his frustration is not over Soleimani's killing.

"It was instead about the possibility of future military action against Iran. And it was on that topic they refused to make any commitment about when, whether and under what circumstances it would be necessary for the president – for the executive branch of government – to come to Congress seeking authorization for the use of military force," he says. "I find that unacceptable." '

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/09/794889264/gop-senator-calls-white-house-cavalier-

Gareth Porter writing in The American Conservative:

'The fingerprints of Pompeo are all over this provocation to war. In a striking parallel to the deception that accompanied the Gulf of Tonkin crisis in 1964–in which the American public was told about an attack on a U.S. ship that never happened, precipitating the Vietnam War–Pompeo and his allies carried out a complex deception in regard to the Soleimani hit.'

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/pompeos-gulf-of-tonkin-incident

As the age old question goes - cui bono?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:33]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024