Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24353 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:22 - Jan 13 with 1404 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:19 - Jan 13 by Catullus

That's the big difference, anyone caught being a "practising homosexual" in Iran can expect the death penalty which, under their law (and it's the same in other Muslim countries) is not murder. It would be considered barbaric AND murder in Europe though...and other places before anyone chimes in.
The second link says that children can be executed once they reach maturity which is 15 for boys and 9 for girls and there is another barbaric idea, at the age of 9 they'll marry a girl off and the man can take his conjugal rights, the way I understand it the girl has no right to say no either. If she does the husband can beat her. Often these 'husbands' are over 40 and can afford the dowry.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/04/iran-two-17yearold-boys-flogged-a

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-death-penalty-child-ex

Well at least the age of marriage has now reached the dizzy heights of 9. Their prophet married a 6 year old. They are moving in the right direction at least.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 13:25]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:54 - Jan 13 with 1382 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:22 - Jan 13 by Highjack

Well at least the age of marriage has now reached the dizzy heights of 9. Their prophet married a 6 year old. They are moving in the right direction at least.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 13:25]

She was 19, but don't let facts get in the way
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:12 - Jan 13 with 1369 viewsLohengrin

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:54 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

You must be thinking of his mother-in-law.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 1361 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:12 - Jan 13 by Lohengrin

You must be thinking of his mother-in-law.

No she was stoned to death for criticising his cooking.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:05 - Jan 13 with 1310 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:03 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Of course, because we wouldn't know about any others if they aren't reported.

Perhaps they were covertly murdered?

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:41 - Jan 13 with 1293 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:05 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

Perhaps they were covertly murdered?

Did they have missiles in those days?
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:09 - Jan 13 with 1249 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:54 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

She? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the age a child can legally be executed or married against their will in Iran.
The execution of children, incidentally, is against international law.

I try not to hurl insults so today I will settle for being 100% in agreement with Darran!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:13 - Jan 13 with 1240 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:09 - Jan 13 by Catullus

She? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the age a child can legally be executed or married against their will in Iran.
The execution of children, incidentally, is against international law.

I try not to hurl insults so today I will settle for being 100% in agreement with Darran!

It was stated the prophet married a 6 year old and I corrected and said she was 19. Keep up with it
Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 1237 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:13 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

It was stated the prophet married a 6 year old and I corrected and said she was 19. Keep up with it

She was 6.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:18 - Jan 13 with 1227 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:15 - Jan 13 by Highjack

She was 6.

Nope
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:23 - Jan 13 with 1216 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:13 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

Aish'as age is a hotly debated and disagreed topic. I doubt she was as yoiung as 6 but probably younger than 19. Even Muslims can't agree on this.

It's irrelevant though, the hot topic is CJ, your defence of Iran which is truly puzzling. The criminal murder rate is lower than the USA yes, but the state murders (the executions of homosexuals, apostates, political dissidents etc) makes Iran amongst the worst. Only China executes more people.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:25 - Jan 13 with 1214 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:15 - Jan 13 by Highjack

She was 6.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad#Age_of_3rd_wife_Aisha

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 1198 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:25 - Jan 13 by Darran

It's impossible to tell her age as it was so long ago. She would have had to have reached puberty as was the way in those days, just as it was in Europe. A king of England married a 12 year.old around about the same time.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:40 - Jan 13 with 1188 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:23 - Jan 13 by Catullus

Aish'as age is a hotly debated and disagreed topic. I doubt she was as yoiung as 6 but probably younger than 19. Even Muslims can't agree on this.

It's irrelevant though, the hot topic is CJ, your defence of Iran which is truly puzzling. The criminal murder rate is lower than the USA yes, but the state murders (the executions of homosexuals, apostates, political dissidents etc) makes Iran amongst the worst. Only China executes more people.

I won't disagree about their capital punishment system which I don't agree with, yet Saudi executes as many per capita given it's population is less than half that of Irans, yet we sell those weapons too. As for China, that's another story.

It's not a defence of Iran, just trying to bring some perspective and consistency to the topic.The Us for example, has been at war or in some conflict for 93% of it's time, yet Iran is the bad guy.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:44 - Jan 13 with 1183 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:25 - Jan 13 by Darran

Let’s be honest,no one has a clue how old she was.

Poll: Tory leader

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:45 - Jan 13 with 1176 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:44 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s be honest,no one has a clue how old she was.

She was too young.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:48 - Jan 13 with 1168 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:45 - Jan 13 by Darran

She was too young.

Depends how old she was. Which as we’ve established, no one knows.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 19:49]

Poll: Tory leader

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:50 - Jan 13 with 1162 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:48 - Jan 13 by exiledclaseboy

Depends how old she was. Which as we’ve established, no one knows.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 19:49]

Most scholars agree she was a child.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:52 - Jan 13 with 1156 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:34 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

It's impossible to tell her age as it was so long ago. She would have had to have reached puberty as was the way in those days, just as it was in Europe. A king of England married a 12 year.old around about the same time.

"A king of England married a 12 year.old around about the same time."

Not far out, only approx 500 years between the two events.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 19:57]

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:03 - Jan 13 with 1136 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:40 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

I won't disagree about their capital punishment system which I don't agree with, yet Saudi executes as many per capita given it's population is less than half that of Irans, yet we sell those weapons too. As for China, that's another story.

It's not a defence of Iran, just trying to bring some perspective and consistency to the topic.The Us for example, has been at war or in some conflict for 93% of it's time, yet Iran is the bad guy.

Yet you have defended Iran. Lets face it, Iran have been the bad guys, it's not a question of the USA being the opposit of Iran, they both do bad stuff.
Criticise the Americans for what they do wrong but criticise Iran too, don't say stuff like "Tehran is safer" or suggest the Iranians didn't or wouldn't shoot down a civilian aircraft.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 1116 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:52 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

They should have been a bit more enlightened by then
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 1112 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:03 - Jan 13 by Catullus

Yet you have defended Iran. Lets face it, Iran have been the bad guys, it's not a question of the USA being the opposit of Iran, they both do bad stuff.
Criticise the Americans for what they do wrong but criticise Iran too, don't say stuff like "Tehran is safer" or suggest the Iranians didn't or wouldn't shoot down a civilian aircraft.

Tehran, is a lot safer than many American cities, there's no dispute a bout that , and of course it's wrong to shoot down passenger airlines. The US did it in 88, and also did a hospital in Afghanistan a few years ago and are known for their friendly fire activities. It's not right, but they are mistakes
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 1105 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:30 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

They should have been a bit more enlightened by then

Still can't admit you've been wrong again!!

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 1103 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:52 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

Still can't admit you've been wrong again!!

I don’t know why you bother replying to the awkward prick.
He’s not all there.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 04:52 - Jan 14 with 1040 viewspikeypaul

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:52 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

😆 PMSL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024