Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... 10:02 - Jan 13 with 3318 viewstheloneranger

Sorry everyone, it's already sold out!! 😂

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10718621/gwyneth-paltrow-vagina-scented-candle
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 10:05]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:45 - Jan 14 with 902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 08:22 - Jan 14 by WarwickHunt

Sensible marketing - if it had been This Candle Smells Like My Cûnt, I doubt if she’d have sold anywhere near as many.

I mean, who wants to smell like Chris Martin?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:58 - Jan 14 with 880 viewsBluebird

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 13:49 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

Sad to see Katie Price's idea for 2 candles failed ...

My Vagina is "Like a Wizard's Sleeve" and My Vagina is "Like Kicking a Chip Up the Kingsway" were both turned down by manufacturers.

Katie Price said she was very surprised, as she believed there was a gaping hole in the market for her candles.

Am i the only bloke who would like to have a go on her? 🤔
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 872 viewssainthelens

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:58 - Jan 14 by Bluebird

Yer the only one who hasn't.
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:13 - Jan 14 with 860 viewsBluebird

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:09 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Yer the only one who hasn't.

😂
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 22:49 - Jan 14 with 825 viewsTNT

The Siliguri Corridor, or chicken's neck, or chicken's wattle, or the flappy thing on a chicken.

All this is getting on my wick.

£57 isn't a bad price mind.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 23:00 - Jan 14 with 808 viewsDarran

Made my own.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 09:59 - Jan 15 with 726 viewsCatullus

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 20:58 - Jan 14 by Bluebird

I'd rather let a Cardiff fan roger me with Cleopatras needle. She is gross, and vile. In a choice of the two Paltrow wins every time and she's a proper weirdo too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 10:17 - Jan 15 with 716 viewsWarwickHunt

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 19:47 - Jan 13 by jack2jack

There's something a bit fishy about all this, can't quite put my finger on it.

I’m not a gynaecologist but I’ll gladly have a look at it.
Login to get fewer ads

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 10:53 - Jan 15 with 698 viewssainthelens

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 09:59 - Jan 15 by Catullus

I'd rather let a Cardiff fan roger me with Cleopatras needle. She is gross, and vile. In a choice of the two Paltrow wins every time and she's a proper weirdo too.

I've heard she also speaks very highly of you too.
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 21:19 - Jan 15 with 614 viewsBluebird

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina for £57 ... on 09:59 - Jan 15 by Catullus

I'd do her she's a dirty mare..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024