Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best Premier League managers since 1992. 23:39 - Jan 14 with 2138 viewsDarran

Shows how much of a prick this bloke is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 07:28 - Jan 15 with 1970 viewsbuilthjack

He obviously doesn't like Ranieri

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 07:37 - Jan 15 with 1960 viewsDr_Winston

Ferguson clearly top, although Wenger was revolutionary and probably deserves to be in second place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 07:39 - Jan 15 with 1959 viewsGlastonbury

It's only an opinion which he's entitled too. Venger changed the way footballers ate and trained when he came over. I don't agree with his choice and I don't know Mr Warnock personally to have an opinion on him. He talks well on talk sport when he been on. How is he prick ? Has he done something to u ?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 7:40]
The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 16:13 - Jan 15 with 1768 viewsBloodyhills

Has to be Alex (he could have killed the lad) Ferguson as best Prem manager, so far.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 17:56 - Jan 15 with 1702 viewsswancity

1 Ferguson
2 Wenger
3 Mourinho
4 Guardiola
5 Klopp

Wenger created that invincibles squad and aren’t they the only team to remain unbeaten through a complete season? His new ideas, both in terms of playing styles, fitness and diet and nutrition were copied by many so yes he’s right up there and for a sustained period too.

Prosser ; instead of calling people pricks how about offering some insightful comments from that small brain of yours 😂😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 19:05 - Jan 15 with 1639 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone that doesn’t think Fergie isn’t the best manager of the PL era is being a bit silly.

2nd downwards is debatable but I think it’s probably Wenger, Pep then Klopp. That could well change if Liverpool dominate for the next 5+ years.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 10:36 - Jan 16 with 1511 viewssP7qupUf

Sir Alex has to be the best, Wenger next. Don't forget Wenger never had the financial backing that was/still is enjoyed by others on that list.
The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 10:47 - Jan 16 with 1491 viewsMervyn

Surprised he didnt nominate himself......one hell of EGO......went hand in hand with the Malaysians......like a glove
Login to get fewer ads

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 10:49 - Jan 16 with 1487 viewsLeonWasGod

I bet Lexy is fuming
The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 10:55 - Jan 16 with 1471 viewsPorthcawlswan

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 17:56 - Jan 15 by swancity

1 Ferguson
2 Wenger
3 Mourinho
4 Guardiola
5 Klopp

Wenger created that invincibles squad and aren’t they the only team to remain unbeaten through a complete season? His new ideas, both in terms of playing styles, fitness and diet and nutrition were copied by many so yes he’s right up there and for a sustained period too.

Prosser ; instead of calling people pricks how about offering some insightful comments from that small brain of yours 😂😂😂

Klopp is a much better manager than pep in my opinion. Pep has constantly inherited super rich football teams with endless resources, Klopp has had to build himself up. Apart from that I agree with the list 😂
The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 12:44 - Jan 16 with 1382 viewsMrSwerve

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 19:05 - Jan 15 by MrSwerve

Anyone that doesn’t think Fergie isn’t the best manager of the PL era is being a bit silly.

2nd downwards is debatable but I think it’s probably Wenger, Pep then Klopp. That could well change if Liverpool dominate for the next 5+ years.

Blimey, just realised I missed out Mourinho. I’d put him around the same level or perhaps above Pep.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The best Premier League managers since 1992. on 15:02 - Jan 16 with 1299 viewscentrestandswan

Not even our very own Bob the Yank makes it, shows what Warnock knows.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024