Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing 16:31 - Jan 15 with 4429 viewsjackharris

This lad is a excellent prospect!

[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 16:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 19:46 - Jan 15 with 965 viewsdickythorpe

Hopefully these 3 will have more character and bravery than the frauds they replace whilst here however brief.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 19:46]
Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 20:36 - Jan 15 with 865 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 19:11 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

I wouldn’t feel too sorry for them. Haven’t they been bought out by Middle East investors?

Could be something in that. Takeover was finalised the other week and Gallagher's isn't the only loan they've had cancelled.

Not that the new people are dodgy, just clubs might want to re-evaluate and deal with people they know.
Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 05:59 - Jan 16 with 643 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 20:36 - Jan 15 by jasper_T

Could be something in that. Takeover was finalised the other week and Gallagher's isn't the only loan they've had cancelled.

Not that the new people are dodgy, just clubs might want to re-evaluate and deal with people they know.

Or question why he has picked up 8 bookings.
Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 06:20 - Jan 16 with 627 viewsjack247

Swansea City seal Conor Gallagher loan signing on 05:59 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Or question why he has picked up 8 bookings.

If it’s because he’s been flying into tackles, that’ll do for me. Keep it up and if he has to miss two matches at some point, so be it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024