Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypocrite Branson 13:58 - Jan 19 with 1580 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-7902883/Bailed-Branson-branded-

All right for some 👿

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Hypocrite Branson on 14:10 - Jan 19 with 1557 viewsGreekSwan

Exactly
Hypocrite Branson on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 1538 viewsItchySphincter

He got involved because they were in trouble, not before. He’s not just going to throw his own fortune at a failing airline. The government has to prop it up in the short term, unless you want to see airports like Southampton, Belfast and Cardiff cease to exist. Have a bit of sense and perspective.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Hypocrite Branson on 15:31 - Jan 19 with 1479 viewscentrestandswan

Hypocrite Branson on 14:26 - Jan 19 by ItchySphincter

He got involved because they were in trouble, not before. He’s not just going to throw his own fortune at a failing airline. The government has to prop it up in the short term, unless you want to see airports like Southampton, Belfast and Cardiff cease to exist. Have a bit of sense and perspective.

The country has voted for a capitalist government not some soft Labour one who would throw money at anything without thought for the consequences to the public purse. 🤑

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Hypocrite Branson on 16:42 - Jan 19 with 1429 viewsDJack

Hypocrite Branson on 15:31 - Jan 19 by centrestandswan

The country has voted for a capitalist government not some soft Labour one who would throw money at anything without thought for the consequences to the public purse. 🤑

The home of capitalism bailed out Lockheed.

And to add further facts ... https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/04/05/a-history-of-us-government-bai

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hypocrite Branson on 21:37 - Jan 19 with 1277 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hypocrite Branson on 14:26 - Jan 19 by ItchySphincter

Doesn’t alter the fact the man is a massive, mahoosive c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hypocrite Branson on 21:42 - Jan 19 with 1273 viewsFlashberryjack

Hypocrite Branson on 21:37 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Doesn’t alter the fact the man is a massive, mahoosive c*nt

He's leaving these shores on the 1st February anyway, unless he's lying...............again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hypocrite Branson on 22:06 - Jan 19 with 1226 viewsbuilthjack

His companies have been bailed out to the tune of a billion pounds.
The fraud should be made to pay every penny back. No wonder our taxes are so high.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hypocrite Branson on 22:31 - Jan 19 with 1198 viewslifelong

His autobiography ‘Losing my virginity’ is a good read.
Login to get fewer ads

Hypocrite Branson on 07:03 - Jan 20 with 1092 viewsDr_Winston

Wouldn't object to Cardiff Airport ceasing to exist. At least then Welsh Taxpayers wouldn't have to spend tens of millions per year of money better spent elsewhere subsidising it just so Cardiff can have an airport.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hypocrite Branson on 08:41 - Jan 20 with 1059 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hypocrite Branson on 21:42 - Jan 19 by Flashberryjack

He's leaving these shores on the 1st February anyway, unless he's lying...............again.

He left these shores many years ago and is a resident of Necker Island in the British virgin islands. He pays no income tax there or in the UK. As he does not reside in the UK his view on Britain should be ignored.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hypocrite Branson on 10:25 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsCatullus

Whenever the government bails out private businesses it's always the tax payer who loses out. I mean, we bailed out the banks and did we get all the money back? Heck we should have made a profit because the bank CEO's/board members still got paid their massive wages.
This Flybe bail out, now Branson is involved, if he takes over and makes them profitable, will the tax payer get the money back or will it all be to Bransons advantage?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hypocrite Branson on 11:10 - Jan 20 with 991 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The tax payer had not bailed out Flybe just given them more time to pay the tax it owes. I reckon at least a third of football clubs have been given more time to pay the tax they owe.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hypocrite Branson on 07:06 - Jan 21 with 845 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hypocrite Branson on 10:25 - Jan 20 by Catullus

Whenever the government bails out private businesses it's always the tax payer who loses out. I mean, we bailed out the banks and did we get all the money back? Heck we should have made a profit because the bank CEO's/board members still got paid their massive wages.
This Flybe bail out, now Branson is involved, if he takes over and makes them profitable, will the tax payer get the money back or will it all be to Bransons advantage?

I refer you to his east coast main line caper where he ran a service so badly it had to be re-nationalised (it then made a profit) before being re- privatised for HIS benefit again (and back to loss making). Ah well, you get what you vote for I suppose

Hypocrite Branson on 07:08 - Jan 21 with 843 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hypocrite Branson on 22:06 - Jan 19 by builthjack

His companies have been bailed out to the tune of a billion pounds.
The fraud should be made to pay every penny back. No wonder our taxes are so high.

And the brainwashed called Corbyn a traitor! Seems they don't mind Sir Dicky robbing rhe country blind.

Hypocrite Branson on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 780 viewsBarrySwan

Hypocrite Branson on 07:03 - Jan 20 by Dr_Winston

Wouldn't object to Cardiff Airport ceasing to exist. At least then Welsh Taxpayers wouldn't have to spend tens of millions per year of money better spent elsewhere subsidising it just so Cardiff can have an airport.

Cardiff doesn't have an airport of course.

Its in Barry...... or to be more accurate next door Rhoose.

I think that it should be rebranded

'Barry International airport'

Gateway to the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024