Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Cardiff fans 18:25 - Jan 26 with 12571 viewsoldcob

arrested for alleged racially aggravated abuse as an aftermath of yesterdays fixture with Reading. They were aged 15, 16, 21 and 24.
Four Cardiff fans on 10:22 - Feb 2 with 1827 viewsDewi1jack

Four Cardiff fans on 11:35 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see a Cardiff fan sent a nice letter to oli after he attended the Cardiff Swansea game thanking him for watching. It is reproduced on the Swansea Cardiff banter page of Facebook.

Bennythediv practising his handwriting, ready for his SATS?
Child is totally obsessed with anything Swansea.

Is he a jack that isn't allowed in the stadium anymore and can't let go?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Four Cardiff fans on 13:20 - Feb 15 with 1665 viewsBluebird

Four Cardiff fans on 11:35 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see a Cardiff fan sent a nice letter to oli after he attended the Cardiff Swansea game thanking him for watching. It is reproduced on the Swansea Cardiff banter page of Facebook.

Probably Oli wrote that himself to get the attention he sadly seeks all the time..
Can't be getting much off that bucket c.unt slapper of a so called missus..
Four Cardiff fans on 16:29 - Feb 15 with 1598 viewsSmellyplumz

Four Cardiff fans on 20:37 - Jan 26 by Darran

Amanda Jacks you say.... 🤔🤔

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Four Cardiff fans on 16:46 - Feb 15 with 1563 viewsNotLoyal

Corky 😂 Another joker.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Four Cardiff fans on 03:46 - Feb 16 with 1467 viewsBluebird

Four Cardiff fans on 16:46 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

Corky 😂 Another joker.

Corky is a sound helpful fella he would help you out if you needed him to.
Unlike slimey Alm
Four Cardiff fans on 09:34 - Feb 16 with 1406 views34dfgdf54

Four Cardiff fans on 16:46 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

Corky 😂 Another joker.

To be fair to him was good as gold in France and other welsh away’s I’ve been on. Seems a decent enough fella
Four Cardiff fans on 10:10 - Feb 16 with 1379 viewsNotLoyal

Four Cardiff fans on 09:34 - Feb 16 by 34dfgdf54

To be fair to him was good as gold in France and other welsh away’s I’ve been on. Seems a decent enough fella

Most of these Cardiff chopsy sorts are fine in the flesh, they have to be, its not hiding behind a computer. His Wales fans rep thing never stretches to advice on Swansea City forums tho. Strange but he manages to post on other club forums. File under knob.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Four Cardiff fans on 17:09 - Feb 16 with 1278 viewsBluebird

Four Cardiff fans on 10:10 - Feb 16 by NotLoyal

Most of these Cardiff chopsy sorts are fine in the flesh, they have to be, its not hiding behind a computer. His Wales fans rep thing never stretches to advice on Swansea City forums tho. Strange but he manages to post on other club forums. File under knob.

Corky isnt a chopsy sort. As for Cardiff being chopsy sorts dont go there because you have enough of them
Login to get fewer ads

Four Cardiff fans on 20:03 - Feb 16 with 1224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To the OP - stop exaggerating!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Four Cardiff fans on 20:17 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewspartisan

Do yourself a favour and stfu you don’t half talk some shit. Corky was sound at a recent away game when he sort3d an issue for a fellow jack.
Four Cardiff fans on 20:17 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewspartisan

Do yourself a favour and stfu you don’t half talk some sh1t. Corky was sound at a recent away game when he sort3d an issue for a fellow jack.
Four Cardiff fans on 20:19 - Feb 17 with 1101 viewshobo

Hopefully Reading will take full blame and issue an apology to those concerned
Four Cardiff fans on 20:23 - Feb 17 with 1087 viewsBluebird

Four Cardiff fans on 20:19 - Feb 17 by hobo

Hopefully Reading will take full blame and issue an apology to those concerned

They made an half hearted side stepping apology a few weeks back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024