Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wills and Kate 09:48 - Feb 4 with 3647 viewsJinxy

Great timing for their visit to Mumbles. The travelling community have occupied Blackpill car park apparently! Police helicopter was perched overhead for about 20 mins yesterday.
Wills and Kate on 10:36 - Feb 4 with 3582 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Are they paying the parking fees.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wills and Kate on 10:37 - Feb 4 with 3578 viewsJinxy

Wills and Kate on 10:36 - Feb 4 by felixstowe_jack

Are they paying the parking fees.

Who? Wills/Kate or the travellers?! Either way, I'm not risking finding out.
Wills and Kate on 14:43 - Feb 4 with 3395 viewsMuteswan

Called into Joe’s for an ice cream apparently. I was driving up to town earlier and the royals were about 5 cars ahead and I saw Nathan Dyer pulled in on the other side of the road having a good look. Nice day for a visit to Mumbles. 👍
Wills and Kate on 15:00 - Feb 4 with 3358 viewsjack_lord

"Great timing for their visit to Mumbles. The travelling community have occupied Blackpill car park apparently! Police helicopter was perched overhead for about 20 mins yesterday."

Kate's family came as well then.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wills and Kate on 15:06 - Feb 4 with 3346 viewsFlashberryjack

Wills and Kate on 14:43 - Feb 4 by Muteswan

Called into Joe’s for an ice cream apparently. I was driving up to town earlier and the royals were about 5 cars ahead and I saw Nathan Dyer pulled in on the other side of the road having a good look. Nice day for a visit to Mumbles. 👍

I bet the Police protection unit got a little nervous when they first spotted Nathan parked up watching the royals.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wills and Kate on 15:08 - Feb 4 with 3339 viewsMuteswan

Wills and Kate on 15:06 - Feb 4 by Flashberryjack

I bet the Police protection unit got a little nervous when they first spotted Nathan parked up watching the royals.

He did speed off just after they passed. 🤔
Wills and Kate on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 3333 viewsHighjack

I wouldn’t have put him down for a Reading fan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wills and Kate on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 3147 viewsBest_loser

He will probably be king by the time they finish putting that fvcking pier right
Login to get fewer ads

Wills and Kate on 21:21 - Feb 4 with 2955 viewsJack59

Their visit to Swansea and Port Talbot was only worthy of 14 seconds on the BBC Wales regional news at 6.30pm. It was the last item before the weather forecast.
I wonder if there would have been a tad more coverage if their visit had been to Cardiff.
Wills and Kate on 21:51 - Feb 4 with 2913 viewsKilkennyjack

Wills and Kate on 21:21 - Feb 4 by Jack59

Their visit to Swansea and Port Talbot was only worthy of 14 seconds on the BBC Wales regional news at 6.30pm. It was the last item before the weather forecast.
I wonder if there would have been a tad more coverage if their visit had been to Cardiff.

Well done BBC Wales.

Nobody is fecking interested, lets be honest ....

The Royals should all be sent to Canada tomorrow, and Buck House turned into a huge Spoons....

Beware of the Risen People

Wills and Kate on 22:23 - Feb 4 with 2857 viewsSwanzay

Verdi’s has responded to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridges visit to Joe’s Ice Cream Parlour by stating that they prefer Meghan anyway.

The popular Knab Rock restaurant made the remark after being overlooked by the royal couple despite being ‘right next-f**king-door’ to Mumbles Pier.

Staff member Pete Bowen said: “It’s great that Kate and Will paid a visit to a local business, but we can help but wonder why they’d choose one with the view of a Co-op and not one with a view across the bay.

“Maybe they weren’t aware of our heart shaped wafers. Or maybe they just lack the creativity of Meghan and prefer the rectangular ones in Joes. Maybe that’s why Meghan guest edited Vogue and Kate didn’t.

“They can tell Uncle Andrew we serve pizza too in case he ever needs a convenient alibi.”

Royal spokesperson Theresa Connell said: “Unfortunately the Duke and Duchess were on a tight schedule and we can’t visit every business.

“Kate did comment that she preferred the M&S food in Fforesfach though.”

https://thedailyswansea.co.uk/2020/02/04/swansea-were-really-more-of-a-meghan-ki
Wills and Kate on 22:48 - Feb 4 with 2823 viewsNotLoyal

Wills and Kate on 21:51 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

Well done BBC Wales.

The Royals should all be sent to Canada tomorrow, and Buck House turned into a huge Spoons....

Now that's a good idea.
local beers?
Megan's mouthful, Harry's Dad's best brew, Di's doombar, Andrews infant ale.
it could be the start of something of an earner.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wills and Kate on 23:31 - Feb 4 with 2778 viewsjack_lord

Wills and Kate on 21:21 - Feb 4 by Jack59

The Wales newspaper briefly reported on the visit but still, somehow, managed to mention that Kate was in Cardiff a few weeks ago at the end of the article.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wills and Kate on 22:49 - Feb 5 with 2480 viewsSlugster664

Wills and Kate on 21:51 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

Well done BBC Wales.

I'm a lot more interested in our Royal family than I am in your tedious comments.

STID

Wills and Kate on 22:58 - Feb 5 with 2473 viewsKilkennyjack

Wills and Kate on 22:49 - Feb 5 by Slugster664

I'm a lot more interested in our Royal family than I am in your tedious comments.

A grown man interested in the Royal family. In 2020 ?

Give your fecking head a wobble ...and stop watching the fecking BBC.

You should feel like every other grown man fairly soon.
You are being fed utter shite by Auntie....

Beware of the Risen People

Wills and Kate on 14:13 - Feb 6 with 2352 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody hell ! talk about not having a sense of humour.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 15:10]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024