Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. 20:58 - Feb 8 with 2483 viewsaberhugh

The prerequisite of a coach is that he improves players under his tutelage, Cooper is clearly failing to do this. I can't really identify any player I have seen since the start of the season who now looks more accomplished. However, there does seem to be a number that have regressed quite alarmingly, Grimes, Byers and Roberts come to mind.
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 22:03 - Feb 8 with 2407 viewsSmellyplumz

He's what you call an utter fraud

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 22:43 - Feb 8 with 2368 viewswestside

Roberts looks like he flying to Marjorca on his hols
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 00:13 - Feb 9 with 2303 viewsPentyrchJack

We are in reverse gear

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 01:38 - Feb 9 with 2255 viewsmorristonboy

Young players, mid career professionals and old players either stagnate or regress.
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 13:06 - Feb 9 with 2035 viewsJackBishop

Half a season is enough to see if a coach makes an impact on player performance and progression. I can't name one player in the first team that I have seen this year where that is the case.
Am I missing something or can any of you point out a player who has developed during Cooper's tenure?
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 13:19 - Feb 9 with 2017 viewsjasper_T

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 13:06 - Feb 9 by JackBishop

Half a season is enough to see if a coach makes an impact on player performance and progression. I can't name one player in the first team that I have seen this year where that is the case.
Am I missing something or can any of you point out a player who has developed during Cooper's tenure?

Cabango and Dhanda have improved. Rodon as well, arguably.

They vast majority look worse footballers in Cooper's system vs Potter's.
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 06:31 - Feb 11 with 1868 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 13:19 - Feb 9 by jasper_T

Aye and the first chance of game time they have he promptly drops them afterwards. Rodon has always had the raw materials but has Cooper improved him or has playing alongside the vastly experienced VDH?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 09:32 - Feb 11 with 1763 viewsWarwickHunt

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 06:31 - Feb 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye and the first chance of game time they have he promptly drops them afterwards. Rodon has always had the raw materials but has Cooper improved him or has playing alongside the vastly experienced VDH?

He’s either a misunderstood football genius with a subtle long term plan or a very lucky bloke promoted way above his level.

I suppose the jury’s still out but I know where my money is,
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 09:33 - Feb 11 with 1763 viewspembsjack

Agree with this! Had a discussion the other day with someone saying Cooper needs time as he's building for next season and these youngsters will come good. In all honesty, I don't think any of our players have improved under him, some even seem to have gone backwards.
I think this season was our last chance for promotion for a long while. Next season is a huge worry, more cuts and player sales to come and we're relying on Cooper to use and improve what will be a relatively poor squad.!
Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 09:45 - Feb 11 with 1734 viewsNotLoyal

I thought Mike Marsh played a bit of football, is he to blame too.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 10:30 - Feb 11 with 1705 viewsBadlands

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 13:19 - Feb 9 by jasper_T

Cabango has just come into the team and brings with him the form he had in the under 23s as has been the case with Wilmot, Woodman, Surridge, Kalulu and Gallagher. The longer these players have been with us the poorer their performances have become.
Given his team selection on Saturday Cabango is rated was our 5th choice CB!
Dhanda has not improved.
Rodon has only played a few games under Cooper and has been injured but his performances have been no better than the end of last season and the beginning of this. Solid but improved! I think not.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 11:51 - Feb 11 with 1668 viewsjasper_T

Cooper the coach doesn't improve players. on 10:30 - Feb 11 by Badlands

Cabango has just come into the team and brings with him the form he had in the under 23s as has been the case with Wilmot, Woodman, Surridge, Kalulu and Gallagher. The longer these players have been with us the poorer their performances have become.
Given his team selection on Saturday Cabango is rated was our 5th choice CB!
Dhanda has not improved.
Rodon has only played a few games under Cooper and has been injured but his performances have been no better than the end of last season and the beginning of this. Solid but improved! I think not.

Rodon was barely in the team at the end of last season. And before his broken foot he was going through a rough patch, mistakes creeping into his game.

I'm not giving Cooper much credit but those players have come on from last season for whatever reason. Dhanda's certainly a better, more athletic player than he was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024