Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guehi 21:49 - Feb 14 with 5336 viewsFergal

Garbage.
Guehi on 21:33 - Feb 20 with 1102 viewsNotLoyal

Guehi on 22:19 - Feb 14 by swancity

Guehi wasn’t good enough. Indecisive, poor positioning, sloppy marking he is finding the step up hard. But nothing to do with the “system” as someone said which I assume is a sideswipe at the Manager.

May have great potential, but Declan John is a far better player.
However garbage?
I think not.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Guehi on 10:17 - Feb 21 with 975 viewsjackrmee

Guehi on 21:04 - Feb 20 by Swansea93

He also said none of the loan clubs have inserted clauses, when it's known fact that Liverpool do indeed insert these clauses in the contracts for their loans, all b0llocks from Cooper Pooper there.

Any links to these known facts?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Guehi on 10:18 - Feb 21 with 971 viewsjackrmee

Guehi on 21:14 - Feb 20 by Fireboy2

The whole point of a loan deal is that the said player gets a lot of game time and with the parent club being a top PL club they will want their player to play a lot of minutes.

Cooper thinks we were all born yesterday the bloody liar.

I agree that PL clubs want their players to play a lot, but I'm unsure if i believe there are clauses attached to force us to do so.
If someone could link me some info on the clauses I may change my opinion.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Guehi on 10:35 - Feb 21 with 949 viewsOptimisticJack

Guehi on 10:18 - Feb 21 by jackrmee

I agree that PL clubs want their players to play a lot, but I'm unsure if i believe there are clauses attached to force us to do so.
If someone could link me some info on the clauses I may change my opinion.

The most likely situation regarding Guehi being - if he plays Chelsea pay the wages if he dont then we pay.

Optimisticjack

Guehi on 12:53 - Feb 21 with 869 viewsjackrmee

Guehi on 10:35 - Feb 21 by OptimisticJack

The most likely situation regarding Guehi being - if he plays Chelsea pay the wages if he dont then we pay.

If that was the case, it would be Birch or the owners who's to blame for him playing and not Cooper, as many have been claiming.

Guehi on 13:52 - Feb 21 with 815 viewsjack247

Guehi on 12:53 - Feb 21 by jackrmee

If that was the case, it would be Birch or the owners who's to blame for him playing and not Cooper, as many have been claiming.

Clause or not, if we don’t play Liverpool and Chelsea youngsters, they are going to send the next lot somewhere else. They’ve got us by the balls really. The trick is only signing the ones that will almost definitely improve the team. I’m still giving Guehi the benefit of the doubt, but he doesn’t appear any better than Cabango so far.
Guehi on 21:19 - Feb 21 with 705 viewsSwansea93

Guehi on 10:17 - Feb 21 by jackrmee

Any links to these known facts?

Yes, a quick google search and you will see plenty of links where Liverpool demand a certain amount of game time is needed or the club will be fined.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024