Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 18:15 - Feb 15 with 11229 views34dfgdf54

Reading a few things on twitter and not seen for myself, but apparently deleted all pictures and info relating to Swansea on his social media.

Celina on 11:54 - Feb 17 with 1408 viewsBadlands

Celina on 11:28 - Feb 17 by jackrmee

Yeah he was on the left wing more than 10 last season too.
Mick McCarthy has said he is clearly better on the left than in the middle.
He has played the majority of his career on the left actually.

I'm not sticking up for Coops, but it's obviously a dilemma which every one of Celina's managers have had to deal with. Most of them preferring him on the left.

IMO, I like Cooper. I really hope he mananges to improve. I can see why many want him out. I don't. Yet.

31 starts as AM, CF or SS.
7 on the wing
3 assist from LW
2 from AM
6 goals from AM.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Celina on 12:57 - Feb 17 with 1321 viewsjackrmee

Celina on 11:54 - Feb 17 by Badlands

31 starts as AM, CF or SS.
7 on the wing
3 assist from LW
2 from AM
6 goals from AM.

edit: Yes, I was wrong about last season, but in his career to date, definitely a winger by trade. Potter changed his position basically.

Celina has played on the wing most of his career. Only Graham Potter has played him more in the central role. Every single other manager in his senior career has played him more as a winger.

Man City - 2 apps (2 as winger)
FC Twente - 28 apps (19 as winger)
Ipswich - 38 apps (26 as winger)
Swans (Potter) - 42 apps (8 as winger)
Swans (Cooper) - 30 apps (20 as winger)

As I've said before, I prefer him in the middle too, but it's not as clear cut as people say.
4 out of 5 managers have preferred him on the wing, with Mick McCarthy stating in the press that left wing is definitely, by far his best position.
Are they all wrong? Or do they see something we don't?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 12:58]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Celina on 13:29 - Feb 17 with 1271 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Celina on 12:57 - Feb 17 by jackrmee

edit: Yes, I was wrong about last season, but in his career to date, definitely a winger by trade. Potter changed his position basically.

Celina has played on the wing most of his career. Only Graham Potter has played him more in the central role. Every single other manager in his senior career has played him more as a winger.

Man City - 2 apps (2 as winger)
FC Twente - 28 apps (19 as winger)
Ipswich - 38 apps (26 as winger)
Swans (Potter) - 42 apps (8 as winger)
Swans (Cooper) - 30 apps (20 as winger)

As I've said before, I prefer him in the middle too, but it's not as clear cut as people say.
4 out of 5 managers have preferred him on the wing, with Mick McCarthy stating in the press that left wing is definitely, by far his best position.
Are they all wrong? Or do they see something we don't?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 12:58]

I'm not sure whether Mick McCarthy is the person we should be listening to

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Celina on 14:59 - Feb 17 with 1186 viewsKGriz16

Celina on 10:40 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Never you mind d*ckhead. On one of the threads yesterday, you will find one of my posts agreeing with someone who said there are plenty of tw*ts on this forum. You're one of those in my eyes, therefore I have no interest in getting into a discussion of any kind with you
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 10:53]

Says the grown man who's making up rumours?
Celina on 15:05 - Feb 17 with 1176 viewsjack247

Celina on 11:28 - Feb 17 by jackrmee

Yeah he was on the left wing more than 10 last season too.
Mick McCarthy has said he is clearly better on the left than in the middle.
He has played the majority of his career on the left actually.

I'm not sticking up for Coops, but it's obviously a dilemma which every one of Celina's managers have had to deal with. Most of them preferring him on the left.

IMO, I like Cooper. I really hope he mananges to improve. I can see why many want him out. I don't. Yet.

Dan James was on the left wing once he’d established himself last season. Celina may have filled in now and then. He certainly wasn’t playing there much after the first couple of months.
Celina on 17:56 - Feb 17 with 1047 views34dfgdf54

Celina on 14:59 - Feb 17 by KGriz16

Says the grown man who's making up rumours?

I said by all accounts he’s off, heard off a few different people, of course I don’t know for sure. We’ll see.
Celina on 18:45 - Feb 17 with 985 viewsBluebird

Celina on 17:56 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

I said by all accounts he’s off, heard off a few different people, of course I don’t know for sure. We’ll see.

How much a week is he on?
Celina on 21:28 - Feb 17 with 906 viewsLeonWasGod

Celina on 13:29 - Feb 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

He’s not in this case, as he played two up front in Celina’s season with them (Waghorn and Garner). So he wanted two defensive minded CMs in the middle of the park. Celina was also still gaining experience and it’s not uncommon for younger players to start their careers out wide and then move central. McCarthy did the same with Mings - played him left back, but now he’s getting rave reviews as a CB.

Since he’s been with us, Celina has clearly been better in the centre. He is the best option we have for on the left too though.
Login to get fewer ads

Celina on 09:52 - Feb 18 with 745 viewsDewi1jack

Celina on 13:29 - Feb 17 by PatchesOHoulihan

Hmmm.

Mick McCarthy
Or
Cooper.
Think it's clear cut which one there has a bit more of an idea

Although both ugly as sin

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024