Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we scored from a free kick this season? 21:43 - Feb 15 with 2035 viewsNotLoyal

I'm struggling to recall one that went even close.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:44 - Feb 15 with 2032 viewsNeathJack

Gylfi was the last player to score a direct free kick.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:58 - Feb 15 with 1996 viewsDr_Winston

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:44 - Feb 15 by NeathJack

Fairly sure Celina has scored at least one since then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 1993 viewsjack247

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:44 - Feb 15 by NeathJack

Celina scored one last season. Think it was against Brentford
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:02 - Feb 15 with 1981 viewsBadlands

Didn't Grimes?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:03 - Feb 15 with 1981 viewsskacrazy

I have no idea why Grimes is still taking the free kicks. He's had enough time for someone else to be given a chance. I don't think he has ever scored from a free kick. He must be amazing in training.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:11 - Feb 15 with 1965 viewsbuilthjack

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:03 - Feb 15 by skacrazy

I have no idea why Grimes is still taking the free kicks. He's had enough time for someone else to be given a chance. I don't think he has ever scored from a free kick. He must be amazing in training.

Hes Captain mun. He can do what he wants.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:16 - Feb 15 with 1959 viewsNeathJack

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:58 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Fairly sure Celina has scored at least one since then.

Not in the league I don't think? My source is Wales Online mind so...
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:22 - Feb 15 with 1941 viewsjasper_T

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:03 - Feb 15 by skacrazy

He scored a few for Exeter.
Login to get fewer ads

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:31 - Feb 15 with 1925 viewsNotLoyal

Ive had a look, no goals from free kicks this season. Which is shocking.

OK I've changed it.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 1762 viewsskacrazy

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:31 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

You can go back to last season too. His return from free kicks is shocking and someone else should be taking them around the box. He's had enough time.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 23:52 - Feb 16 with 1711 viewstheloneranger

This is what WoL say ...

"The skipper has gone close from free-kicks on numerous occasions in the last 18 months or so, although it means his tally of goals for Swansea remains at three, with two of those efforts being penalties."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-man-utd-old-t

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 08:36 - Feb 17 with 1627 viewsswans11

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 21:59 - Feb 15 by jack247

Celina scored one last season. Think it was against Brentford

own goal came back off post hit keeper went in. scored great free kick at exeter in preseason
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 11:44 - Feb 17 with 1546 views34dfgdf54

Remember Ayew scoring a belter against Bristol Rovers in pre season a few years back just before he left. Surprised he hasn't taken a few, if not him, it should be Celina.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 14:14 - Feb 17 with 1479 viewsJacket

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:31 - Feb 15 by NotLoyal

It's Marsh's department according to the commentator on Sky for one of our live games.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 1397 viewsNotLoyal

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 14:14 - Feb 17 by Jacket

It's Marsh's department according to the commentator on Sky for one of our live games.

He is as much to blame as Cooper for the unorganised mess on the pitch.

OK I've changed it.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 20:32 - Feb 17 with 1373 viewsNeathJack

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 18:56 - Feb 17 by NotLoyal

He is as much to blame as Cooper for the unorganised mess on the pitch.

On the flip side, I believe we've got the best record at defending corners in the league, which is a hell of a turnaround from last season.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:02 - Feb 17 with 1326 views34dfgdf54

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 20:32 - Feb 17 by NeathJack

On the flip side, I believe we've got the best record at defending corners in the league, which is a hell of a turnaround from last season.

I’m sure they said Margetson was the one that was tasked in improving that area.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:43 - Feb 17 with 1302 viewskarnataka

Didn't Grimes hit the bar with one earlier this season? About the closest I can remember him coming to scoring from one but then he doesn't seem to go direct for goal very often.
Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 10:00 - Feb 18 with 1245 viewsNotLoyal

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 20:32 - Feb 17 by NeathJack

Also the top 5 for creating chances ( and missing them )

OK I've changed it.

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 10:03 - Feb 18 with 1241 viewsJacket

Have we scored from a free kick this season? on 22:02 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

I’m sure they said Margetson was the one that was tasked in improving that area.

He is. Conclusion, Margetson is the only coach who seems to be doing his job right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024