Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our stewards are w@nkers 17:58 - Mar 7 with 3070 viewssainthelens

Yet again they throw out our own. Verbals back n for with away fans, and its ours that get ejected. Either they are sht scared or totally incompetent.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 18:12 - Mar 7 with 3003 viewsLeonWasGod

Given the amount of beered up w@nkers more interested in waving their cocks at the WBA fans (who also had small-minded, cock waving tvvats too), I think the stewards were light handed. I’d have kicked out loads more. There’s no need for it. Kids were caught up in all that pathetic testosterone- and beer-fuel bollox too. But even if the kids weren’t there it’s still sad and pathetic.

Just grow up the lot of them and watch the fckin game.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 2987 viewssainthelens

Our stewards are w@nkers on 18:12 - Mar 7 by LeonWasGod

Given the amount of beered up w@nkers more interested in waving their cocks at the WBA fans (who also had small-minded, cock waving tvvats too), I think the stewards were light handed. I’d have kicked out loads more. There’s no need for it. Kids were caught up in all that pathetic testosterone- and beer-fuel bollox too. But even if the kids weren’t there it’s still sad and pathetic.

Snowflake.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 18:25 - Mar 7 with 2918 viewsdunvantjack100

Our stewards are w@nkers on 18:12 - Mar 7 by LeonWasGod

With you on the alcohol fuelled abuse back and forth between the fans. Easier to be braver when segregated.

Not so much on kids being present, it happens at every ground. If parents don’t want their children seeing it, go and sit in the family stand. Plenty of seats available over that way.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 19:57 - Mar 7 with 2599 viewsChief

It is what it is these days but to call the stewards out is silly. They did the job they're paid to do. Both sides gave as good as each other and got equal amounts throwj out from my view close by.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our stewards are w@nkers on 19:59 - Mar 7 with 2582 viewsBadlands

Ignored a lot of shouts calling WBA players '... black bastard ...
East south.
'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:02 - Mar 7 with 2566 viewsbuilthjack

Our stewards are w@nkers on 19:59 - Mar 7 by Badlands

East south.
'

If I heard someone calling another that, I would pull them out myself. That can't be ignored.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:09 - Mar 7 with 2532 viewsmonmouth

Our stewards are w@nkers on 19:59 - Mar 7 by Badlands

East south.
'

Really? That’s not good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:12 - Mar 7 with 2507 viewsSwanjaxs

With smaller crowds it gives the divs an opportunity to get right up in the away fans faces now.

Get used to it I'm afraid.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:22 - Mar 7 with 2460 viewsGlyn1

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:12 - Mar 7 by Swanjaxs

With smaller crowds it gives the divs an opportunity to get right up in the away fans faces now.

Get used to it I'm afraid.

Our stewards don't get paid enough for the aggro and threat of violence they have to face.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Our stewards are w@nkers on 21:01 - Mar 7 with 2329 viewsGaryjack

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:22 - Mar 7 by Glyn1

Our stewards don't get paid enough for the aggro and threat of violence they have to face.

What a load of crap! It's not a career choice Glyn. They don't have to do it, but it's pretty easy money for them in the main. If it wasn't they wouldn't employ the sometimes bully boy tactics that they do. Your post suggests that you think they're the 'thin yellow line' that keeps us all safe within the stadium against the hordes of violent drunks, when they are certainly not.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 21:12 - Mar 7 with 2272 viewsJBT95

When the crowds are like they are now, I have to question why we allow fans to sit next to the segregation.
Our stewards are w@nkers on 21:12 - Mar 7 with 2269 viewsBadlands

Our stewards are w@nkers on 20:02 - Mar 7 by builthjack

If I heard someone calling another that, I would pull them out myself. That can't be ignored.

Coming from behind me or I would have ... that said when I made a fuss in the past the Liberty just offered to change my ST seat.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our stewards are w@nkers on 21:42 - Mar 7 with 2172 viewsSgorioFruit

Grown men???
Enough said.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Our stewards are w@nkers on 10:20 - Mar 8 with 1741 viewsCatullus

Our stewards are w@nkers on 21:01 - Mar 7 by Garyjack

What a load of crap! It's not a career choice Glyn. They don't have to do it, but it's pretty easy money for them in the main. If it wasn't they wouldn't employ the sometimes bully boy tactics that they do. Your post suggests that you think they're the 'thin yellow line' that keeps us all safe within the stadium against the hordes of violent drunks, when they are certainly not.

I used to wotk at the Vetch. Not because I wanted to, I'd rather have been on the bank with my mates. For a time I couldn't afford to go to the football let alone the pub, then the football and back to the pub so I took the job (turnstyle operator) so I saw the football, apart from the first 15-20 minutes, and had some beer money for the evening.

Maybe some of the stewards do need the money, for whatever reason.

On the OP, there are always bad stewards, every ground will have a few. Most are good and do a good job. It's just a reflection of society.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024