Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back four 19:55 - Mar 7 with 1831 viewsNortbankboy

Let's keep this back four together till the and of the season

Back four on 21:49 - Mar 7 with 1705 viewsMervyn

Well earned selections .....looked quite solid against high flying WBA......really enjoyable watching our young centre backs progress......must help the keeper having a regular back four
Back four on 21:53 - Mar 7 with 1687 viewsbuilthjack

How many points did we drop because of Guehi?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Back four on 21:57 - Mar 7 with 1680 viewsNortbankboy

Back four on 21:49 - Mar 7 by Mervyn

Well earned selections .....looked quite solid against high flying WBA......really enjoyable watching our young centre backs progress......must help the keeper having a regular back four

noughton played well not trying to get to far forward and getting the wingers way.
And getting caught out of position when it broke down.
Love to find another fullback as good as rangel
Back four on 22:08 - Mar 7 with 1646 viewsBadlands

A settled starting line up would always be welcome, when deserved.
Today's was very good and just need a decent midfield and CDM to add the finishing touches.
Naughton's quality and experience is making big difference.
Kalulu did well in the first half but aded ... more game time needed or use as an impact sub (assuming Cooper would bring him on!)
Solid from everyone today - I liked Brewster's workmate and his and Kalulu's aggression.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Back four on 22:14 - Mar 7 with 1624 viewsjack2jack

Back four on 22:08 - Mar 7 by Badlands

Today's was very good and just need a decent midfield and CDM to add the finishing touches.
Kalulu did well in the first half but aded ... more game time needed or use as an impact sub (assuming Cooper would bring him on!)
Solid from everyone today - I liked Brewster's workmate and his and Kalulu's aggression.

Pretty much as I saw it.
Just a pity we couldn't have topped it off with a goal or two.👍
Back four on 00:21 - Mar 8 with 1504 viewsNotLoyal

Yup, agreed.
Mind you if Brewsters workmate is in good order I could do with a loan Sunday afternoon.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Back four on 00:53 - Mar 8 with 1480 viewsBadlands

Back four on 00:21 - Mar 8 by NotLoyal

Yup, agreed.
Mind you if Brewsters workmate is in good order I could do with a loan Sunday afternoon.

Back four on 02:16 - Mar 8 with 1430 viewswestside

Hull was a feck up with two points dropped
Login to get fewer ads

Back four on 05:13 - Mar 8 with 1396 viewsTimTtam

Back four on 21:53 - Mar 7 by builthjack

How many points did we drop because of Guehi?

I know it's probably a rhetorical question, but we arguably lost 5 points due to him playing in defense.

We would be 6th, 2 points clear of Preston.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Back four on 09:51 - Mar 9 with 1145 viewsJacket

Back four on 05:13 - Mar 8 by TimTtam

I know it's probably a rhetorical question, but we arguably lost 5 points due to him playing in defense.

We would be 6th, 2 points clear of Preston.

Far better since Cabango came back. Special mention also to Bidwell. Has his detractors, me being one. But the lad did OK on Saturday. That pass to Ayew early on was quality. Showed more going forward against West Brom than he's done all season. Credit where it's due.
Back four on 12:34 - Mar 9 with 1053 viewsCaptain_Sham

Cabango was playing against Fulham AND Blackburn and was involved in both equalizers(and the first goal was also his fault at Blackburn). Still Guehis fault though.

Its just a ride.

Back four on 13:12 - Mar 9 with 1016 viewsTimTtam

Back four on 09:51 - Mar 9 by Jacket

Far better since Cabango came back. Special mention also to Bidwell. Has his detractors, me being one. But the lad did OK on Saturday. That pass to Ayew early on was quality. Showed more going forward against West Brom than he's done all season. Credit where it's due.

Going out on a limb, Bidwell was MOTM for me, as good as Rodon was. Quality in attack AND defense.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Back four on 13:31 - Mar 9 with 1002 viewsBadlands

Back four on 12:34 - Mar 9 by Captain_Sham

Cabango was playing against Fulham AND Blackburn and was involved in both equalizers(and the first goal was also his fault at Blackburn). Still Guehis fault though.

Fulham - out jumped while being climbed all over by the leagues top scorer after Rodon found himself on the touchline covering for Bidwell. Fulton and Grimes were in no-man's land and Gallagher wassail sitting on his a*** in the Fulham half. When the cross came in we had 4 players marking no-one and the goalkeeper making no attempt to come for a cross which, Imo he should have got.
Against Blackburn ... seriously? He got his leg to a cross in a melee of 12 players. Why not blame Fulton for deflecting the original cross? Or Grimes and Bidwell for, again, being in no mans land or Woodman for being poorly positioned?
Cabango is streets ahead of Guehi.

Back four on 14:19 - Mar 9 with 981 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Back four on 13:31 - Mar 9 by Badlands

Fulham - out jumped while being climbed all over by the leagues top scorer after Rodon found himself on the touchline covering for Bidwell. Fulton and Grimes were in no-man's land and Gallagher wassail sitting on his a*** in the Fulham half. When the cross came in we had 4 players marking no-one and the goalkeeper making no attempt to come for a cross which, Imo he should have got.
Against Blackburn ... seriously? He got his leg to a cross in a melee of 12 players. Why not blame Fulton for deflecting the original cross? Or Grimes and Bidwell for, again, being in no mans land or Woodman for being poorly positioned?
Cabango is streets ahead of Guehi.

Also the managers fault for allowing us to drop so deep and virtually invite Stewart Downing practise his crosses unopposed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Back four on 14:35 - Mar 9 with 958 viewsLeonWasGod

Apart from getting skinned later on when the forward got the run on him, I thought Naughton was outstanding.

Jury out on Kalulu for me - he's not as effective as when Dyer was in his prime for us in this league. He should be close to the finished product now being in his mid-20s. Obviously he has to get used to us and this league though.
Back four on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 947 viewsJacket

Back four on 12:34 - Mar 9 by Captain_Sham

Not gonna lie and say I saw Cabango's performance against Blackburn but I didn't straight away think he was to blame for the goals off the extended highlights. Even if you decide, wrongly in my opinion, that he was to blame for the Fulham goal, his performance over the 90 minutes was far superior to anything I saw from Guehi. Two excellent performances against Fulham and West Brom is two more than I saw from Guehi even if he, as you claim, had an off day against Blackburn.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2020 15:18]
Back four on 15:17 - Mar 9 with 930 viewsploppy

To the OP: you realise it's not up to us, don't you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024