Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sartre was right. 19:01 - Mar 18 with 775 viewsLohengrin

”Hell is other people.”
Sartre.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sartre was right. on 19:05 - Mar 18 with 762 viewsdickythorpe

That type of panic buying is why the country needs control.
Sartre was right. on 19:38 - Mar 18 with 715 viewsNeath_Jack

Horrible bastards.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sartre was right. on 20:01 - Mar 18 with 681 viewsladyjack

Dawn of the Dead a classic.
Sartre was right. on 20:22 - Mar 18 with 645 viewsFlashberryjack

Went into ASDA today, whilst there this tall skinny looking bloke was walking towards me pushing a trolley absolutely to the brim with hand sanitizer, and a woman behind him with a trolley load of toilet rolls.

I couldn't help myself, I was absolutely furious, so I stepped in front of them, gave them a real nasty glare, and called them a pair "greedy f*cking bastards"

The first guy just shrugged his shoulders, gave me a puzzled look, and said "fair enough mate, but would you mind getting out of the way so we can stack the shelves"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sartre was right. on 18:11 - Mar 19 with 515 viewsFlashberryjack

Sartre was right. on 20:22 - Mar 18 by Flashberryjack

Went into ASDA today, whilst there this tall skinny looking bloke was walking towards me pushing a trolley absolutely to the brim with hand sanitizer, and a woman behind him with a trolley load of toilet rolls.

I couldn't help myself, I was absolutely furious, so I stepped in front of them, gave them a real nasty glare, and called them a pair "greedy f*cking bastards"

The first guy just shrugged his shoulders, gave me a puzzled look, and said "fair enough mate, but would you mind getting out of the way so we can stack the shelves"

Went to Tesco today, shelves almost empty, didn't bother going to ASDA.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024