Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tank deployed to Neath 16:39 - Mar 19 with 2842 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:51 - Mar 19 with 665 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:48 - Mar 19 by Pacemaker

Doesn’t help posting stuff like this when many people are already worried, no wonder people are panic buying, I am all for a joke but this type of thing becomes fact very quickly and people start doing even more stupid things.

People need to act responsibly during this current situation.

Oh ffs Lee lighten up its thick twàts with no sense of humour that are he problem.
This virus will be gone soon but the thick twáts will still be killing life as we know it.

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:54 - Mar 19 with 651 viewsCooperman

Doesn’t help posting stuff like this when many people are already worried, no wonder people are panic buying, I am all for a joke but this type of thing becomes fact very quickly and people start doing even more stupid things.

Partly my fault ☝️

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:58 - Mar 19 with 635 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:54 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

Partly my fault ☝️

This is true Coops messaged me saying if I didn’t post it he’d bash me up.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:01 - Mar 19 with 627 viewsPacemaker

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:51 - Mar 19 by Darran

Oh ffs Lee lighten up its thick twàts with no sense of humour that are he problem.
This virus will be gone soon but the thick twáts will still be killing life as we know it.

There are plenty of worried vulnerable people who fall into the “Thick Tw@t” Category as you so succinctly put it.

You have no idea what we have here and it will be a lot more serious than people like you who are obviously “in the know” currently claim.

I have no doubt that an awful lot of people are going to be affected and spreading ill-founded rumours isn’t going to help.

In 12 weeks you can come back and tell me to lighten up, at the moment I think being a good neighbour is a far more positive way of easing people’s fears.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:08 - Mar 19 with 599 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:01 - Mar 19 by Pacemaker

There are plenty of worried vulnerable people who fall into the “Thick Tw@t” Category as you so succinctly put it.

You have no idea what we have here and it will be a lot more serious than people like you who are obviously “in the know” currently claim.

I have no doubt that an awful lot of people are going to be affected and spreading ill-founded rumours isn’t going to help.

In 12 weeks you can come back and tell me to lighten up, at the moment I think being a good neighbour is a far more positive way of easing people’s fears.

Where have I claimed to be in the know? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:09 - Mar 19 with 592 viewsNeath_Jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:01 - Mar 19 by Pacemaker

Superb post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:10 - Mar 19 with 588 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:09 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

Superb post.

You need to get a sense of humour too.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 562 viewsNeath_Jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:10 - Mar 19 by Darran

You need to get a sense of humour too.

It was a superb post.

Things like this are causing a second wave of panic buying.

The government should completely close down social media, until this is over.

It is sending people over the edge.

My daughter went to three supermarkets today, she could not get wet wipes or paracetamol. And it is all because people are winding each other up on social media.

And you have been duped by many things on social media, as evidenced by the many posts you've stuck up on here which you thought were genuine, but to anyone with a modicum of sense could see was false. And no, I'm not giving you evidence of it, everyone knows what you are like on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:21 - Mar 19 with 558 viewsjack2jack

All this sh!t is doing my head in, it's 24/7.
I spoke to a mate of mine he is seriously worried. Properly worried,like you say, it can affect folk in many ways, there are serious concerns out there.
Anyone who disagrees can fvck right off.
I'm done.
Cheers Pace👍
Tank deployed to Neath on 20:22 - Mar 19 with 555 viewsNeath_Jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:21 - Mar 19 by jack2jack

All this sh!t is doing my head in, it's 24/7.
I spoke to a mate of mine he is seriously worried. Properly worried,like you say, it can affect folk in many ways, there are serious concerns out there.
Anyone who disagrees can fvck right off.
I'm done.
Cheers Pace👍

There is massive anxiety out there at the moment, people are literally at the point of breakdown. But it's all a big laugh to some.

Thousands are losing their jobs, the prospect of losing their homes, not being able to get the basics for their families. Extremely sad.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:25 - Mar 19 with 545 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:20 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

It was a superb post.

Things like this are causing a second wave of panic buying.

The government should completely close down social media, until this is over.

It is sending people over the edge.

My daughter went to three supermarkets today, she could not get wet wipes or paracetamol. And it is all because people are winding each other up on social media.

And you have been duped by many things on social media, as evidenced by the many posts you've stuck up on here which you thought were genuine, but to anyone with a modicum of sense could see was false. And no, I'm not giving you evidence of it, everyone knows what you are like on here.

lol you can’t give evidence because it’s not true and I’ve never been duped by social media.
The shops aren’t empty because of posts on social media either it’s because society is broken and people are ćunts.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:26 - Mar 19 with 536 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:22 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

There is massive anxiety out there at the moment, people are literally at the point of breakdown. But it's all a big laugh to some.

Thousands are losing their jobs, the prospect of losing their homes, not being able to get the basics for their families. Extremely sad.

What about the people that find humour helpful getting through it all?

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:29 - Mar 19 with 526 viewsjack2jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:22 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

Neath mate, I could agree more, I've seen folk in tears.
It's really got to me today, I don't like to see mates and folk I care for like this.
Hope it doesn't get any worse, its a concern for all.
ATB👍
Tank deployed to Neath on 20:32 - Mar 19 with 506 viewsCooperman

Tank deployed to Neath on 19:54 - Mar 19 by Cooperman

Partly my fault ☝️

All my fault ☝️

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:32 - Mar 19 with 503 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:25 - Mar 19 by Darran

lol you can’t give evidence because it’s not true and I’ve never been duped by social media.
The shops aren’t empty because of posts on social media either it’s because society is broken and people are ćunts.

“The shops aren’t empty because of posts on social media either it’s because society is broken and people are ćunts.”

The first part of that is nonsense but the second part is true enough. The initial wave of bog roll panic buying was fuelled by a tweet that went viral saying that there’s going to be a shortage because it’s produced in China. Since then it’s become self perpetuating because everyone who says they’ve been to a supermarket but couldn’t get what they needed panics a few others into buying everything they can in case they can’t get it again. My mrs it not usually prone to panic but she’s done a three page shopping list tonight containing things we’d never normally buy “just in case”. We’ll be lucky to get 30% of it in the supermarkets at the moment.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 20:39]

Poll: Tory leader

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:35 - Mar 19 with 489 viewsNeath_Jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:29 - Mar 19 by jack2jack

It's really got to me today, I don't like to see mates and folk I care for like this.
ATB👍

I'm with one of our graduates tomorrow, lives with his elderly grandparents, one of whom is extremely ill. He comes from a broken a family, they are all he has. He feels unless he moves out, then he is going to infect them, he has nowhere else to go. He is absolutely petrified of falling into a deep depression, because 4 years ago he attempted suicide, and he can feel the dark clouds gathering again. He's done extremely well for himself, and now it's all falling apart.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:41 - Mar 19 with 463 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:32 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

“The shops aren’t empty because of posts on social media either it’s because society is broken and people are ćunts.”

The first part of that is nonsense but the second part is true enough. The initial wave of bog roll panic buying was fuelled by a tweet that went viral saying that there’s going to be a shortage because it’s produced in China. Since then it’s become self perpetuating because everyone who says they’ve been to a supermarket but couldn’t get what they needed panics a few others into buying everything they can in case they can’t get it again. My mrs it not usually prone to panic but she’s done a three page shopping list tonight containing things we’d never normally buy “just in case”. We’ll be lucky to get 30% of it in the supermarkets at the moment.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 20:39]

Great post my friend.

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 438 viewsjack2jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:35 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

I'm with one of our graduates tomorrow, lives with his elderly grandparents, one of whom is extremely ill. He comes from a broken a family, they are all he has. He feels unless he moves out, then he is going to infect them, he has nowhere else to go. He is absolutely petrified of falling into a deep depression, because 4 years ago he attempted suicide, and he can feel the dark clouds gathering again. He's done extremely well for himself, and now it's all falling apart.

I'm so sorry to read this, I just hope that he can get through this.
Not sure what else to say. It's heartbreaking.
Take care.
Tank deployed to Neath on 20:57 - Mar 19 with 428 viewsSwanjaxs

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:29 - Mar 19 by jack2jack

ATB👍

Tough few months ahead my good friend.

Stay strong.

YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tank deployed to Neath on 21:03 - Mar 19 with 414 viewsNeath_Jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:53 - Mar 19 by jack2jack

I'm so sorry to read this, I just hope that he can get through this.
Not sure what else to say. It's heartbreaking.
Take care.

We'll get him through it mate.

I'll do an action plan with him tomorrow, reassure him and get him set up with a local mental health charity that we use. He's done the hardest part, by asking for help, as far as I'm concerned, he's already on the road to recovery now.

Be alert for people who are struggling but are afraid to ask for help, there are many out there.

Tank deployed to Neath on 21:08 - Mar 19 with 403 viewsjack2jack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:57 - Mar 19 by Swanjaxs

Tough few months ahead my good friend.

Stay strong.

YJB

Pm'd you pal👍
Tank deployed to Neath on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 392 viewsDarran

Tank deployed to Neath on 21:08 - Mar 19 by jack2jack

Pm'd you pal👍

Hang in there A.

Tank deployed to Neath on 22:33 - Mar 19 with 346 viewsladyjack

Tank deployed to Neath on 20:35 - Mar 19 by Neath_Jack

I wish him all the best and hope he can get through this difficult time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024