Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" 19:43 - Mar 19 with 2907 viewsjack_lord

Incredibly nobody has phoned in sick or self-isolated at my company which I am proud of. No one has disappeared from my wife's department in Singleton.
I have heard that loads have self isolated in other businesses, how is everyone else doing?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" on 08:43 - Mar 20 with 811 viewsLeonWasGod

Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" on 21:57 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

I work for a big US company & have had 3 of my team of 20 calling in suspecting they have CV.

Wonder if they would of done it if they were self employed or on zero hours contract.

Only you know your team, but maybe they're following advice and doing everyone a service?
Who's work has been affected by on 14:47 - Mar 20 with 741 viewsCatullus

Who's work has been affected by on 22:14 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

Totally agree but when you sit with the lead of the shifts & predict who would be the 1st people to ring in & those predictions materialise it makes you wonder.

Some of the best people who work in my team are the ones who (unfortunately) came in via a temp agency & are on lower wages unlike the 3 who were 1st to ‘catch’ CV

I’ll continue to try & close the gap on their wages & those who are possibly taking the p iss

I inherited the mess from a previous manager 18 months ago
[Post edited 19 Mar 2020 22:15]

Well those agency staff are lucky then because you sound like a fair boss.

My wife has been told she could be trenasferred anywhere her skills could help but so have all hospital workers.

It's very much a case of looking to see hwo you can help without increasing risks for anybody.

In Skewen there a facebook group where people are offering their services where needed, getting shopping for the elderly etc. If we all give a little bit during this we'll get a lot more back, not Corona though hopefully!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" on 14:57 - Mar 20 with 735 viewsmonmouth

Speaking of self isolators, is it unkind to say ‘f**k off you self obsessed c*nt”?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/mar/20/social-distancing-causing-me-anxie

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" on 15:54 - Mar 20 with 694 viewsJackSomething

Who's work has been affected by "isolaters" on 14:57 - Mar 20 by monmouth

Speaking of self isolators, is it unkind to say ‘f**k off you self obsessed c*nt”?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/mar/20/social-distancing-causing-me-anxie

Unless she went on to talk about how if someone with her wealth is feeling that way then she can't imagine how people in a more precarious financial/social situation are feeling, then I completely agree with you that she can f**k off.

At least Gal Gadot's heart was in the right place with her video, not that it went down very well with the masses!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024