Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game 16:01 - Mar 28 with 2632 viewsMrSwerve

Just for fun. No game scheduled for this week, but the players are about to come out for the second half.

What would we be saying and what would have happened?

I'll go for...Swans have dominated for the first 30 mins, yet the opposition have sneaked in a goal in the 41st minute. 0-1 at half time.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 16:01]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 20:20 - Mar 28 with 739 viewsWarwickHunt

COOPER OUT!
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 717 viewsPentyrchJack

Went to buy a coffee 5 mins before half time and by the time I got served I missed the first 5 minutes of the second half. Did I miss anything?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 20:47 - Mar 28 with 715 viewsdickythorpe

I couldn't hear the tannnoy
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 23:17 - Mar 28 with 682 viewsTNT

The Railway was rammed.

We scraped a win.

Happy days.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 10:23 - Mar 29 with 623 viewsNotLoyal

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 19:46 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

Radio Wales said we were doing well.....so a 3 nil defeat is a tough pill to swallow.

Radio Wales also complimented the few hundred Swansea fans that made the journey even though 1200 tickets were sold.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 10:25 - Mar 29 with 617 viewsWarwickHunt

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 10:23 - Mar 29 by NotLoyal

Radio Wales also complimented the few hundred Swansea fans that made the journey even though 1200 tickets were sold.

There were at least 50 on the Millwall end...
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 10:37 - Mar 29 with 607 viewsNotLoyal

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 10:25 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

There were at least 50 on the Millwall end...

I’m told that happened once 🤪

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 11:15 - Mar 29 with 591 viewsbuilthjack

The 2 guys behind me are having their 4th half time pint. They will miss the first 2/3 minutes of the second half, as always. (They seriously do get 4 down them at half time)

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 11:22 - Mar 29 with 582 viewsdickythorpe

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 11:15 - Mar 29 by builthjack

The 2 guys behind me are having their 4th half time pint. They will miss the first 2/3 minutes of the second half, as always. (They seriously do get 4 down them at half time)

If people cant go 90 minutes without having a drink then they shouldn't bother coming down the Lib.
There's one sweary little runt who is p*ssed and p*ssing himself from before the kick off right through to the final whistle.
Alan?
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 14:16 - Mar 29 with 551 viewskarnataka

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 20:47 - Mar 28 by dickythorpe

I couldn't hear the tannnoy

Couldn't spell it either
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 21:46 - Mar 29 with 508 viewsCooperman

This ref has it in for us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 09:19 - Mar 30 with 458 viewsMrSwerve

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 21:46 - Mar 29 by Cooperman

This ref has it in for us.

This is a bloody long game!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 09:57 - Mar 30 with 451 viewssainthelens

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 09:19 - Mar 30 by MrSwerve

This is a bloody long game!

No matter how long it turns out, bet yer life we'll concede in injury time.
Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 23:06 - Mar 30 with 408 viewsTNT

Blow up mun ref.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Half-time at the imaginary Swans game on 15:29 - Mar 31 with 351 viewslonglostjack

Madley allows the game to continue after the oppostion fail to score from a penalty despite it having to be retaken twice. The Swans score five minutes later. The goal is disallowed as linesman Tim Robinson indicates to the referee that the ball was not stationary at a corner kick 3 minutes earlier. The game continues .....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024