Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? 11:08 - Mar 29 with 14818 viewsladyjack

If Keir Starmer wins the Labour leadership contest will people that did not vote Labour at the last General Election now vote for the Labour party ?
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:55 - Mar 29 with 1164 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:39 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Milliband Mk2 mark my words.

That’s still a 30 seat improvement from Corbyn Mk1
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:56 - Mar 29 with 1163 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:55 - Mar 29 by Ace_Jack

That’s still a 30 seat improvement from Corbyn Mk1

You beat me to it. Corbyn lost two elections in two years yet he’s still the messiah to some.

Poll: Tory leader

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:58 - Mar 29 with 1154 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:56 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

You beat me to it. Corbyn lost two elections in two years yet he’s still the messiah to some.

the best thing Starmer can do is sweep away every remnant of institutional Corbynism.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:58 - Mar 29 with 1153 viewsladyjack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 12:51 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

The Conservatives were officially pro EU during the referendum campaign. Cameron allowed dissenting MPs to campaign for leave if they wanted.

Moss is/was a Conservative councillor.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 16:10]
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:11 - Mar 29 with 1123 viewslondonlisa2001

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:58 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

Moss is/was a Conservative councillor.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 16:10]

The Conservative government sent out a leaflet to all households recommending a vote to remain.

It was quite widely discussed at the time...
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:13 - Mar 29 with 1117 viewsAce_Jack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:11 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

The Conservative government sent out a leaflet to all households recommending a vote to remain.

Yeah but Jon’s a conservative councillor, or was. That bits not quite clear.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:21 - Mar 29 with 1105 viewsladyjack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:11 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Stamped 'HM Government' not Conservative and Unionist party.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:23 - Mar 29 with 1096 viewsWarwickHunt

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:39 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Even if he was, he’d still be a million miles better than Corbyn MKII.
Login to get fewer ads

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:25 - Mar 29 with 1083 viewssP7qupUf

If it was to be David we will be ok. Ed on the other hand......!!!!
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:36 - Mar 29 with 1066 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I still fail to understand what the Conservative stance in 2016 has to do with the situation that Starmer will face if he becomes Labour leader next week.

The Conservative Party of 2020 is massively pro Brexit both at Westminster and in the country. Trampie stated that the Tories are neutral then back peddled to 2016 when he realised he was wrong.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:39 - Mar 29 with 1056 viewsladyjack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:25 - Mar 29 by sP7qupUf

If it was to be David we will be ok. Ed on the other hand......!!!!

If it was David and not his brother Labour might have won that election.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 1033 viewsWarwickHunt

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:39 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

If it was David and not his brother Labour might have won that election.

Some of the unions still don’t get it.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 1030 viewsladyjack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:54 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Some of the unions still don’t get it.

Indeed
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:59 - Mar 29 with 1023 viewslondonlisa2001

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:21 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

Stamped 'HM Government' not Conservative and Unionist party.

HM Government was a conservative government. Remain was clearly the policy of that conservative government.

As has been previously pointed out, individuals were free to campaign as they wished.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The uncomfortable fact for the Labour Party is that, by the time of the next General Election, it will be 50 years since any Labour leader other than Anthony Charles Lynton Blair won a GE. Left wing experiments have resulted in their most crushing defeats in that period.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1006 viewsladyjack

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:59 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

HM Government was a conservative government. Remain was clearly the policy of that conservative government.

As has been previously pointed out, individuals were free to campaign as they wished.

But not of the Conservative party.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:40 - Mar 29 with 961 viewsEbo

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 15:56 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

He also achieved the biggest swing in 2017 since the war.

Starmer may ruin Boris (not a high bar) but he will get ruined by Murdoch. People are so naive on here that they think Starmer is running the show he will romp home, he won't. The media gets the PM they want not want YOU want.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:45]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:45 - Mar 29 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:40 - Mar 29 by Ebo

He also achieved the biggest swing in 2017 since the war.

Starmer may ruin Boris (not a high bar) but he will get ruined by Murdoch. People are so naive on here that they think Starmer is running the show he will romp home, he won't. The media gets the PM they want not want YOU want.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:45]

And still lost.

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:48 - Mar 29 with 952 viewsEbo

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:45 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

And still lost.

Lost due to the ludicrous smears by the press which poisoned the public.

Funny that you don't hear of anti-semitism anymore innit!

Like I said in my previous post, Starmer would get smashed and smeared by Murdoch. It's how it works these days.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:51 - Mar 29 with 946 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:48 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Like I said in my previous post, Starmer would get smashed and smeared by Murdoch. It's how it works these days.

I won’t be disappointed, because I have no expectations. The Tories have a majority of 80, no way is that getting overturned in one election. It’ll be at least two, maybe three. Whoever wins the leadership election should get two elections as leader.

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:55 - Mar 29 with 932 viewsFireboy2

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:48 - Mar 29 by Ebo

It's a damn shame that people get swayed by smear tactics.

And yes you are totally correct, whoever that slimy cvnt murdoch wants in power he gets.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 18:56 - Mar 29 with 928 viewsHighjack

What smears?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 20:22 - Mar 29 with 902 viewsAce_Jack

“Politician who wants to become Prime Minister faces more media scrutiny that politician who doesn’t” is not quite the conspiracy you think it is.

Also if you don’t think there’s a problem with antisemitism in the Labour Party, you’re a racist enabling c**t.
If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:10 - Mar 29 with 873 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here they are.....the who’s who of the people’s vote & anti democratic remainiacs.

That went well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 22:36 - Mar 29 with 857 viewsCatullus

If Starmer gets in will non Labour voters (last election) vote for him ? on 16:36 - Mar 29 by Joe_bradshaw

I still fail to understand what the Conservative stance in 2016 has to do with the situation that Starmer will face if he becomes Labour leader next week.

The Conservative Party of 2020 is massively pro Brexit both at Westminster and in the country. Trampie stated that the Tories are neutral then back peddled to 2016 when he realised he was wrong.

Joe, this is why I won't bother posting anymore on this thread. The OP is twisting and turning like a demented snake and using psots from 2018 to try and justify their opinion whilst ignoring the facts of today.

Maybe we should ask Bojo if he still wants to get brexit done. Maybe he doesn't but that wouldn't explain why the government (as of yet) hasn't postponed brexit talks when most of us (even leavers) think we should postpone until the Covid virus is beaten.

This is just Trampie being Trampie and it's not worth the effort.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024