Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Knight 20:50 - Apr 13 with 3722 viewsSgorioFruit

19 goals for the Swans in 25 games, on fire

should have kept hold of him :)

hattrick on his debut too wasn't it?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 21:02]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leon Knight on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 3687 viewsJackinexile1

Legend
Leon Knight on 21:02 - Apr 13 with 3675 viewsKilkennyjack

Kenny had Bayo, LT10, Rory, and little Leon.

Which 2 to pick was the question ?

Kenny went Rory and Leon in play off game.
Kenny went Bayo and Trunds in Autoglass game.

Injuries often dictated.

Good options though for League 1.

Beware of the Risen People

Leon Knight on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 3658 viewsGaryjack

Does anyone know why Leon Knight was virtually kicked out of the club? Heard plenty of stories about him being a bully, disruptive etc, but in fairness he's never said a bad word about us and always seemed to support us on social media etc, which you wouldn't normally expect from a player who left the club under such a dark cloud?
Leon Knight on 05:18 - Apr 14 with 3457 viewsChief

Class as a player.

Absolute screwball of a bloke, talk of him threatening Jackett with a gun. Was on a podcast where he seemed to blame the kit-woman who's still there now for his problems at the Swans going so far as to call her a c**t.

Lead a nomadic unsuccessful career after leaving us so maybe it was the right decision. Shame he couldn't behave.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Leon Knight on 07:12 - Apr 14 with 3420 viewsScotia

He's an absolute tool on social media, horrible bloke. Seems to be pretty successful though. I think he owns a sportswear company.
Leon Knight on 07:41 - Apr 14 with 3402 viewsdameedna

Leon Knight on 05:18 - Apr 14 by Chief

Class as a player.

Absolute screwball of a bloke, talk of him threatening Jackett with a gun. Was on a podcast where he seemed to blame the kit-woman who's still there now for his problems at the Swans going so far as to call her a c**t.

Lead a nomadic unsuccessful career after leaving us so maybe it was the right decision. Shame he couldn't behave.

That's right. I came across the 'Under the Cosh' podcast a few months ago and posted it on here. It is a little long as most of them are. According to LK, his days were numbered due to not getting along with Sue Eames. He says he did not have any other issues, though he may have had a gun in his car at one time. If you listen to his description of his mental state at times, he as much as admits that he worked his way out of clubs with the way he behaved and how he interacts with the guys on Under the Cosh tells its own story. Known to Leon Britton from Lilleshall days. Pretty much a lost talent. Knew where the goals were and how to turn this outstanding ability into money as a priority.
Leon Knight on 08:35 - Apr 14 with 3336 viewsswancity

It’s all a bit vague though isn’t it

You don’t leave a football club after falling out with a kit woman as the last I heard she doesn’t take training or pick the team

More to it. Anyone actually know as all these years later it’s still a bit of a mystery...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leon Knight on 09:37 - Apr 14 with 3288 viewsNotLoyal

Leon Knight on 08:35 - Apr 14 by swancity

You don’t leave a football club after falling out with a kit woman as the last I heard she doesn’t take training or pick the team

More to it. Anyone actually know as all these years later it’s still a bit of a mystery...

He was taking the limelight away from Trundle, scouse mafia Inc Robinson did all they could to get rid of him. Don't forget the forest away game when Leon tuned in a few of them in the dressing room. Basically the guy was nuts but the bullshit stories about him regards drugs and guns were just that. He was a class act, but certain other players feared his talent. Jackett proved himself as a shit manager over this whole scenario. Thick cnt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Knight on 09:43 - Apr 14 with 3281 viewsGixerJack

Leon Knight on 08:35 - Apr 14 by swancity

I watched the podcast it was quite funny. From what I can remember he claimed to have gone out one night and got into some bother with someone related to the kit woman and she in turn put it into Jackets head that he was trouble.

Who knows, there may have been some sort of confrontation that stemmed from it but he didn’t come across as having much love for her.
Leon Knight on 10:05 - Apr 14 with 3255 viewsswancity

Leon Knight on 09:43 - Apr 14 by GixerJack

I watched the podcast it was quite funny. From what I can remember he claimed to have gone out one night and got into some bother with someone related to the kit woman and she in turn put it into Jackets head that he was trouble.

Who knows, there may have been some sort of confrontation that stemmed from it but he didn’t come across as having much love for her.

Nah I’m not having that. You don’t leave a Club after arguing about the kit woman who lets face it is next up from the tea lady in the pecking order at a Football Club

More likely that he’s lacked the self discipline needed and required by Jackett but that’s just speculation on my part...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leon Knight on 10:09 - Apr 14 with 3247 viewsJackfath

This topic has been done many times over the years and eventually it gets deleted by the mods...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leon Knight on 11:34 - Apr 14 with 3168 viewsKGriz16

decent player, seems an idiot on social media though. If you look at the library of clubs he played for despite his talent it tells you a lot about him as a person.
Leon Knight on 13:36 - Apr 14 with 3078 viewsBillyChong

Brentford away in the play offs, Chesterfield away not long before that, his debut - almost unstoppable in those games. Outstanding on his day. Always speaks fondly of the swans to be fair.
Leon Knight on 13:58 - Apr 14 with 3061 viewsAce_Jack

What a player when he wanted it. Massive c**t though.
Leon Knight on 13:58 - Apr 14 with 3060 viewsdameedna

Leon is raging bless his cotton socks. LK is still not sure why he was sacked and his general prickish attitude continues the braindead excuse.
Leon Knight on 22:14 - Apr 14 with 2900 viewsTNT

The guy could score.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Leon Knight on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 2755 viewsItchySphincter

Leon Knight on 21:12 - Apr 13 by Garyjack

Does anyone know why Leon Knight was virtually kicked out of the club? Heard plenty of stories about him being a bully, disruptive etc, but in fairness he's never said a bad word about us and always seemed to support us on social media etc, which you wouldn't normally expect from a player who left the club under such a dark cloud?

Didn’t he have a thing with the kit woman’s daughter, or niece, something like that. Dropped her like a stone, maybe on holiday, can’t remember the details. Never did understand, as well thought of and nice as she maybe, why SE used to sit on the bench.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024