Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi 02:15 - Apr 21 with 2005 viewsSTID2017

Anyone still use it ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kodi on 08:37 - Apr 21 with 1949 viewsWhiterockin

I've got a T8-4 box with a steaming subscription in one room and a MAG 250 box in another which came pre loaded and I have recently added an extra video on demand subscription. The MAG box is miles ahead in terms of quality.
Kodi on 08:57 - Apr 21 with 1918 viewsepaul

Given the amount of cinema/boxset/iptv apps around wouldn't think many do, I certainly haven't for nigh on 2 years

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi on 09:17 - Apr 21 with 1900 viewsjedijack

I do, for on demand stuff and things I like to watch from my local collection.
Have a few zgemma boxes for live TV that wok great.
Kodi on 09:21 - Apr 21 with 1889 viewsSwansea93

I use Bee TV and Cinema HD on the firestick, never any problems.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kodi on 09:46 - Apr 21 with 1872 viewsSwanjaxs

I used Kodi for years and always found it reliable.

Have had iptv for the past two years now and it just runs itself basically with no regular updates needed.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kodi on 18:58 - Apr 21 with 1721 viewsSTID2017

I have an IPTV but was trying out my old firestick and saw Kodi.
Then I just asked Google and discovered loads of addons.
Tried one and it had films which aren't available on IPTV.
So as a free addition to other services, worth dipping into

Kodi on 09:14 - Apr 22 with 1590 viewsPhil_S

Problem I find/found with Kodi is that it relies on too many external factors and slows down the process

As these things have evolved over the past few years there should be no real need for it - the IPTV I use has everything I would ever need on it and probably more on top and whilst it isnt free the annual cost is less than £1 week for a service with 99.9% uptime
Kodi on 09:43 - Apr 22 with 1579 viewsjack_lord

So how do I go about getting IPTV. I have a nowtv stick and a couple of smart TV's and an old kodi box.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi on 10:09 - Apr 22 with 1564 viewsSwanjaxs

Have you downloaded filelinked on your stick?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Kodi on 10:45 - Apr 22 with 1540 viewsjack_lord

Kodi on 10:09 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Have you downloaded filelinked on your stick?

my now tv stick?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kodi on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 1530 viewsSwanjaxs

Kodi on 10:45 - Apr 22 by jack_lord

my now tv stick?

Yes, (although I'm not sure if you can, I have an Amazon fire TV box)I'm pretty sure you can download filelinked on your smart TV but I've personally not tried.

Kodi on 22:04 - Apr 22 with 1397 viewsepaul

Kodi on 11:09 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Yes, (although I'm not sure if you can, I have an Amazon fire TV box)I'm pretty sure you can download filelinked on your smart TV but I've personally not tried.

I've got some codes for file linked with plenty of free cinema/boxset apps, free iptv apps got kodi downloads on there amongst other things

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi on 22:09 - Apr 22 with 1393 viewsepaul

Kodi on 09:43 - Apr 22 by jack_lord

So how do I go about getting IPTV. I have a nowtv stick and a couple of smart TV's and an old kodi box.

Jase, do you mean android boxes? If so yes you can, not sure about a now TV stick. The only decent iptv app for a smart TV is smartiptv app and I'm sure you can only get it on either a Samsung or LG, and it sometimes struggles with the capacity.
Simple answer is just get a firestick, 4k ones are the best, can get you sorted with a sub for iptv, think they're 45 quid for 12 months

Kodi on 22:15 - Apr 22 with 1383 viewsSTID2017

Kodi on 22:09 - Apr 22 by epaul

Jase, do you mean android boxes? If so yes you can, not sure about a now TV stick. The only decent iptv app for a smart TV is smartiptv app and I'm sure you can only get it on either a Samsung or LG, and it sometimes struggles with the capacity.
Simple answer is just get a firestick, 4k ones are the best, can get you sorted with a sub for iptv, think they're 45 quid for 12 months

PM'd you Jack Lord

Kodi on 04:34 - Apr 23 with 1320 viewsSwanjaxs

Kodi on 22:09 - Apr 22 by epaul

Excellent advice.

I have had an Amazon 4k Fire TV box for a few years now and it has never let me down, I pay a little extra for my iptv, just over £12 a month, but I get two logins so share the cost with a pal so works out at £6.

Apart from filelinked the only other app I have on the box is Cinema HD as my provider doesn't include movies.

A little bit of maintenance once a week (clearing cache) and the box works like a dream fair play.

Kodi on 22:59 - Apr 23 with 1170 viewsSTID2017

Kodi on 04:34 - Apr 23 by Swanjaxs

Excellent advice.

I have had an Amazon 4k Fire TV box for a few years now and it has never let me down, I pay a little extra for my iptv, just over £12 a month, but I get two logins so share the cost with a pal so works out at £6.

Apart from filelinked the only other app I have on the box is Cinema HD as my provider doesn't include movies.

A little bit of maintenance once a week (clearing cache) and the box works like a dream fair play.

Do you need to clear cache on Firestick ?

Kodi on 23:27 - Apr 23 with 1153 viewsJack123

Kodi on 22:59 - Apr 23 by STID2017

Do you need to clear cache on Firestick ?

I would think not, unless you find an app on the firestick not working.

I find the iptv suppliers it's mainly for cleardata/cache and log in again.

For the free apps if they are playing up, I just delete the app and reinstall again, used to happen a lot 6 or 7 month ago, but they all seem to be pretty stable now, although I haven't checked them for a week or so.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024