Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks 12:41 - May 2 with 2147 viewsBarrySwan

But I'm a touch surprised that those inflicted with Brexit Derangement syndrome, BDS, who have been running about and screaming 'It was the Russians wot dunnit' for the last 4 years didn't feel moved to highlight this piece of news from a couple of days ago.

I'm sure that some will take the opportunity to apologises to Mr Banks here in recognition of their false hysteria.

A touch unfortunate of course that yet again a substantial chunk of our taxpayers money will be handed over to settle up the legal bills, money which could and should be spent on more necessary things and which really should be paid by the individuals who raised the case.

https://order-order.com/2020/04/29/breaking-aaron-banks-wins-electoral-commissio

[Post edited 2 May 2020 12:43]
Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:30 - May 2 with 2078 viewsCatullus

Are you really expecting the remainers who said these things to come on and admit they were wrong?

Prepare to be disappointed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 16:53 - May 2 with 2020 viewsDJack

So when will Boris release the report on Russian interference in the UK...You know, the one that the Intelligence Services said that it was ok to release to the public.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:08 - May 2 with 1983 viewsBarrySwan

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 16:53 - May 2 by DJack

So when will Boris release the report on Russian interference in the UK...You know, the one that the Intelligence Services said that it was ok to release to the public.

I've no idea, would you like me to contact him and ask?

Quite what that has to do with the accusations of the EC and assorted rabid lefty remainers about Mr Banks receiving Russian money to campaign with, being dismissed out of hand by the National Crime Agency after investigation I've no idea.

And to be honest I've no idea what difference it would make even if Mr Banks who as already stated I have very little time for did receive funds from elsewhere including Russia. He either did or did not receive such funds legally and has nothing to answer for or if it is subsequently shown that he did receive any funds illegally then no doubt he would face whatever action deemed fit and as it stands the National Crime Agency who have extensive powers of investigation and access to bank transaction documentation seem to be saying no.

I've no doubt that further enquiries would be made if further reason to do so emerges.

Either way the thought that myself or others were influenced to vote leave because of the Russians is almost too laughable to comment on except of course by a bunch of bitter inadequate remainiacs wishing to cover up their own campaigning shortcomings.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:12]
Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:42 - May 2 with 1959 viewsDJack

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:08 - May 2 by BarrySwan

I've no idea, would you like me to contact him and ask?

Quite what that has to do with the accusations of the EC and assorted rabid lefty remainers about Mr Banks receiving Russian money to campaign with, being dismissed out of hand by the National Crime Agency after investigation I've no idea.

And to be honest I've no idea what difference it would make even if Mr Banks who as already stated I have very little time for did receive funds from elsewhere including Russia. He either did or did not receive such funds legally and has nothing to answer for or if it is subsequently shown that he did receive any funds illegally then no doubt he would face whatever action deemed fit and as it stands the National Crime Agency who have extensive powers of investigation and access to bank transaction documentation seem to be saying no.

I've no doubt that further enquiries would be made if further reason to do so emerges.

Either way the thought that myself or others were influenced to vote leave because of the Russians is almost too laughable to comment on except of course by a bunch of bitter inadequate remainiacs wishing to cover up their own campaigning shortcomings.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:12]

I brought it up in respnse to your "creaming 'It was the Russians wot dunnit'".

Mr Bank's connections were worthy of investigating irrespective of your Brexit standpoint.

As to your last paragraph please demonstrate where anyone has said "myself or others were influenced to vote leave because of the Russians". What has been profered is that Russia has utilised contentious issues, fracture points, xenophobia, binary thinking, class divide and many other things to influence people and possibly, by extension, their voting.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:49 - May 2 with 1950 viewswaynekerr55

A couple of points of order

(A) he tried to sue them, they agreed to settle - no spanking happened either way
(B) the judge said the electoral commission were right to refer to the NCA
(C) if the "establishment" (whoever the fúck that/ they are) were "europhiles", then why didn't they change the goalposts and manipulate things? After all, FPTP was geared up for a resounding Tory win in December.

We. Have. Left. People need to give their heads a wobble and move on.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:52]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:53 - May 2 with 1940 viewsDJack

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:49 - May 2 by waynekerr55

A couple of points of order

(A) he tried to sue them, they agreed to settle - no spanking happened either way
(B) the judge said the electoral commission were right to refer to the NCA
(C) if the "establishment" (whoever the fúck that/ they are) were "europhiles", then why didn't they change the goalposts and manipulate things? After all, FPTP was geared up for a resounding Tory win in December.

We. Have. Left. People need to give their heads a wobble and move on.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 18:52]

Brexit has been the only thing that took longer than your kitchen...

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:53 - May 2 with 1938 viewswaynekerr55

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:53 - May 2 by DJack

Brexit has been the only thing that took longer than your kitchen...

There's still a downstairs toilet, soakway drain and little touch ups still to be done

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 19:13 - May 2 with 1921 viewsFlashberryjack

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:30 - May 2 by Catullus

Are you really expecting the remainers who said these things to come on and admit they were wrong?

Prepare to be disappointed.

Does a bear sh*t in the woods ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 10:57 - May 3 with 1815 viewsHighjack

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 18:42 - May 2 by DJack

I brought it up in respnse to your "creaming 'It was the Russians wot dunnit'".

Mr Bank's connections were worthy of investigating irrespective of your Brexit standpoint.

As to your last paragraph please demonstrate where anyone has said "myself or others were influenced to vote leave because of the Russians". What has been profered is that Russia has utilised contentious issues, fracture points, xenophobia, binary thinking, class divide and many other things to influence people and possibly, by extension, their voting.

So did the President of the United States. And the lead singer of the Boom Town Rats.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 11:20 - May 3 with 1800 viewsexiledclaseboy

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 19:13 - May 2 by Flashberryjack

Yes. Which means the answer to Catullus’s question is also yes.

Poll: Tory leader

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 11:25 - May 3 with 1792 viewsHighjack

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 11:20 - May 3 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. Which means the answer to Catullus’s question is also yes.

It depends on the type of bear really. Polar bears for example shit in the snow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 12:17 - May 3 with 1769 viewsCatullus

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 19:13 - May 2 by Flashberryjack

I don't know about bears but I do.....did....once!

My post was more of a challenge, I was hoping some remainers would take up the gauntlet after a bit of gentle taunting.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:04 - May 3 with 1728 viewsJackSomething

Which posters are the OP talking about? Can't say I read every page of the Brexit thread, so would be interested in hearing who blamed it on Russia.

Talking about Brexit Derangement syndrome, linking to Guido's site and moaning about Remainers even after we have left the EU is quite symbolic of a certain brand of Brexiteer though.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:10 - May 3 with 1724 viewswaynekerr55

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 12:17 - May 3 by Catullus

I don't know about bears but I do.....did....once!

My post was more of a challenge, I was hoping some remainers would take up the gauntlet after a bit of gentle taunting.

If you wouldn't mind addressing my points

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:10 - May 3 with 1723 viewswaynekerr55

Now I'm no fan of Aaaron Banks on 14:04 - May 3 by JackSomething

Which posters are the OP talking about? Can't say I read every page of the Brexit thread, so would be interested in hearing who blamed it on Russia.

Talking about Brexit Derangement syndrome, linking to Guido's site and moaning about Remainers even after we have left the EU is quite symbolic of a certain brand of Brexiteer though.

Obfuscation and battering "non believers" into submission is the MO of some who voted leave...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024