Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fck me it's getting scary now 23:05 - May 2 with 6730 viewsWxmJax

I had a look on the BBC website today to see what the daily death total was. I assumed that it would be the main headline. Nope, not even worthy of a mention in the 10 news items that were on the front page. It was on the Sky and ITV websites but could only be found on the BBC web pages amongst a story on Spain.

WTF is happening ? The national broadcaster appears to be sweeping it under the carpet.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Fck me it's getting scary now on 13:07 - May 3 with 1254 viewsJackinexile1

Fck me it's getting scary now on 13:04 - May 3 by Catullus

There is a tendency to split South Wales into SE and SW in which case,

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-wales-51888681

Split Wales doen the middle and the SE has many more deaths.

And a higher population.
Fck me it's getting scary now on 16:42 - May 3 with 1137 viewsWxmJax

NHS England update says a further 327 deaths yesterday, Gove has said this in the briefing but no mention of care home deaths.

Meanwhile, the BBC are still reporting that the latest total figure is yesterday's figure, which isn't true. Surely this cannot just be total incompetence.

Fck me it's getting scary now on 16:50 - May 3 with 1123 viewsHighjack

Fck me it's getting scary now on 16:42 - May 3 by WxmJax

NHS England update says a further 327 deaths yesterday, Gove has said this in the briefing but no mention of care home deaths.

Meanwhile, the BBC are still reporting that the latest total figure is yesterday's figure, which isn't true. Surely this cannot just be total incompetence.

Of course it can.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fck me it's getting scary now on 17:55 - May 3 with 1066 viewsWxmJax

Fck me it's getting scary now on 16:50 - May 3 by Highjack

Of course it can.

It could be, but it's not.

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:08 - May 3 with 1044 viewslondonlisa2001

The BBC have reported today’s figures? I’ve just seen it?

The UK figure is 315. The separate figures from a England, Scotland, Wales are different because they have a different reporting period (which has been the case throughout - they’ve never added up).
Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:15 - May 3 with 1031 viewstheloneranger

It's 315 deaths in ALL settings in the UK.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:18 - May 3 with 1022 viewslondonlisa2001

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:15 - May 3 by theloneranger

It's 315 deaths in ALL settings in the UK.

I don’t think non hospital deaths can be registered at the weekend which is why it’s so low and hospitals are only issuing figures for earlier dates.

They catch up on Tuesday, when it’ll show a big spike and everyone will say, ooh, it’s a big spike ignoring the fact it’s been the same for weeks.

The daily reporting is a waste of time as it’s cumulative catch ups every day - the reporting by date of death shows far more what’s going on.
Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:19 - May 3 with 1022 viewsJackinexile1

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:08 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

The UK figure is 315. The separate figures from a England, Scotland, Wales are different because they have a different reporting period (which has been the case throughout - they’ve never added up).

It looks as if he/she just refreshes the BBC website all day waiting for something negative to pounce on.
Login to get fewer ads

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:19 - May 3 with 1017 viewsWxmJax

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:08 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes Lisa, I'm aware it was mentioned briefly on the BBC1 news but if you go on the red button or website there's nothing there and the headlines on the BBC news channel along the bottom of the screen is still showing yesterday's figure.

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:21 - May 3 with 1009 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:19 - May 3 by Jackinexile1

It looks as if he/she just refreshes the BBC website all day waiting for something negative to pounce on.

There’s a lot of it about. The BBC is at the centre of some conspiracy or other it seems. Not sure what mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:22 - May 3 with 1006 viewslondonlisa2001

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:19 - May 3 by WxmJax

Yes Lisa, I'm aware it was mentioned briefly on the BBC1 news but if you go on the red button or website there's nothing there and the headlines on the BBC news channel along the bottom of the screen is still showing yesterday's figure.

I’ve only seen it on their social media feeds, so no idea about the rest.

They’re obviously not hiding today’s numbers as Gove stood there and read them out.
Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:23 - May 3 with 1000 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:18 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

I don’t think non hospital deaths can be registered at the weekend which is why it’s so low and hospitals are only issuing figures for earlier dates.

They catch up on Tuesday, when it’ll show a big spike and everyone will say, ooh, it’s a big spike ignoring the fact it’s been the same for weeks.

The daily reporting is a waste of time as it’s cumulative catch ups every day - the reporting by date of death shows far more what’s going on.

There’s a different figure of 327 kicking around today too. Not sure what the difference is.

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:26 - May 3 with 984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:22 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

I’ve only seen it on their social media feeds, so no idea about the rest.

They’re obviously not hiding today’s numbers as Gove stood there and read them out.

Live on the BBC.

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:32 - May 3 with 973 viewslondonlisa2001

Fck me it's getting scary now on 18:23 - May 3 by exiledclaseboy

There’s a different figure of 327 kicking around today too. Not sure what the difference is.

The separate countries (England, Scotland and Wales) have a slightly different reporting period to the UK total. The 315 is UK combined total, the 327 is, I believe, the separate reporting today for NHS England. I’ve also seen 358 which is apparently the combined England, Wales, Scotland individual numbers.

They’re always different, sometimes more, sometimes less.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024