Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deli Alli 21:54 - May 13 with 2650 viewswestside

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8316869/Tottenham-England-s
Deli Alli on 06:46 - May 14 with 2521 viewsKilkennyjack

Nobody deserves that.

If you have wealth and profile then you need to think hard about your security.

Surely between the 5 people staying in the house then one could have called the local Heddlu early doors ?

Beware of the Risen People

Deli Alli on 07:02 - May 14 with 2510 viewsHighjack

It’s good he has only suffered minor injuries but I bet he hasn’t stopped rolling around yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Deli Alli on 07:03 - May 14 with 2510 viewsBest_loser

Should have called duncan
Deli Alli on 07:19 - May 14 with 2490 viewssainthelens

What did they put his medals in....a plastic money bag ?
Deli Alli on 09:10 - May 14 with 2421 viewsswan65split

No matter what anyone thinks a Robbery stays with you for many years, and this type , surely one of the worst types.

Even though I have a dislike of Alli as a player, I hope he and the others suffer n long term mental effects of this.

As too the robbers , judges and JPs please note these people are among the lowest of the low.
Deli Alli on 10:56 - May 14 with 2332 viewsmonmouth

Deli Alli on 09:10 - May 14 by swan65split

No matter what anyone thinks a Robbery stays with you for many years, and this type , surely one of the worst types.

Even though I have a dislike of Alli as a player, I hope he and the others suffer n long term mental effects of this.

As too the robbers , judges and JPs please note these people are among the lowest of the low.

I've often wanted someone to punch him in the face, but this is really terrible. The trauma will stay with all of them for a long time. If the mega rich with access to anything they need can't keep themselves safe from this in their own houses, then who the hell can? If the economic outcome is as bad as it almost certainly will be, we'll all need moats and machine gun turrets.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Deli Alli on 16:37 - May 14 with 2179 viewstheloneranger

A security guy said on tv about celebs and footballers etc ...

That when you spend half your life on Instagram, Facebook etc, you've already allowed criminals into your home ... And that's before they break in!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deli Alli on 18:22 - May 14 with 2119 viewsNotLoyal

Don't want to split hairs but its not a robbery, just saying like.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Deli Alli on 15:22 - May 16 with 1909 viewsthornabyswan

Deli Alli on 07:02 - May 14 by Highjack

It’s good he has only suffered minor injuries but I bet he hasn’t stopped rolling around yet.

The police asked him if any of his cups or medals were missing.

He said the experience was traumatic enough without you taking the piss.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024